Notice: This is the official website of the All Empires History Community (Reg. 10 Feb 2002)

FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Hello everyone

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
ript1929 View Drop Down
Immortal Guard
Immortal Guard

Online Status: Offline
  Quote ript1929 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Hello everyone
    Posted: 18-Nov-2018 at 03:42
Hello everyone, new member here.  I registered here after being banned from Historum for sharing an IP address with a formerly banned member.  Ironically, the moderator in question, Avon, did not bother to investigate the situation, which, from trolling the web, seems quite typical. If he had investigated before simply banning, he would have realized that I attend a university of roughly 6000 students, hence the shared IP.  Whatever.  The majority of people there were nice, but a few bad-apple members and moderators ruin it for everyone. 

That being said, I have browsed around this forum before, and it seems like a much more mature place than the aforementioned, and I hope to make it a regular stop on my internet journeys from now on. Star

I am very interested in Egyptian and North African history, and, being an Egyptology student, may be able to contribute meaningfully to discussions relating to that subject.  

See you around folks! Wink
medenaywe View Drop Down
AE Moderator
AE Moderator
Master of Meanings

Quote medenaywe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19-Nov-2018 at 00:10
have a nice time here right 1929.Smile
Na"De"Na"J=From Worshiping =Praising God-Compensation=Refund=Tax-Bank=Money=Cash=Coin originated-positioned-suited... Population=People-Mortality=Lethality-Action=Activity=Business=Trade=Culture(Ja)
red clay View Drop Down
Administrator
Administrator
Tomato Master Emeritus

Quote red clay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22-Nov-2018 at 09:06
You will find that there are more than a few refugees from Historum here.
Being banned from there is kind of a badge of honor.

Welcome aboard.

You will find that there are more than a few refugees from Historum here.
Being banned from there is kind of a badge of honor.

Welcome aboard.

You will also find that many of the "bad apples" and mods are banned from here.

BTW- Have you tried logging in there using a proxy?

Edited by red clay - 22-Nov-2018 at 11:04
"Arguing with someone who hates you or your ideas, is like playing chess with a pigeon. No matter what move you make, your opponent will walk all over the board and scramble the pieces".
Unknown.
alicetaylor View Drop Down
Immortal Guard
Immortal Guard

Quote alicetaylor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27-Nov-2018 at 23:33
Thanks for sharing your info. I really appreciate your efforts and I will be waiting for your further write

medenaywe View Drop Down
AE Moderator
AE Moderator
Master of Meanings

Quote medenaywe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29-Nov-2018 at 13:06
Are you Spanish Smile
Na"De"Na"J=From Worshiping =Praising God-Compensation=Refund=Tax-Bank=Money=Cash=Coin originated-positioned-suited... Population=People-Mortality=Lethality-Action=Activity=Business=Trade=Culture(Ja)
 Post Reply Post Reply