Notice: This is the official website of the All Empires History Community (Reg. 10 Feb 2002)

FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Xinjiang tourism has become more effective in help

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
akali View Drop Down
Janissary
Janissary

Online Status: Offline
  Quote akali Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Xinjiang tourism has become more effective in help
    Posted: 08-Oct-2018 at 03:54
The Rural Tourism and Tourism Poverty Alleviation Promotion Conference was informed that the effectiveness of poverty alleviation in tourism in our district has become increasingly apparent. In the past three years, tourism directly led to the employment of 114,500 people, which indirectly led to the employment of 400,300 people; among them, directly promoted 12,000 households and 21,700 poor households. Employment has indirectly led to the employment of 20,600 households and 39,400 poor households.
In recent years, the tourism industry in the region has implemented the rural tourism quality project, fostering new development momentum of rural development, promoting the sustainable development of rural tourism, promoting tourism + leisure agriculture, upgrading rural tourism products, and building 263 poverty alleviation projects to promote poverty alleviation. Get rich. Around 22 deep poverty-stricken counties in the four states of southern Xinjiang, the autonomous region has taken measures to improve the tourism employment skills of rural people and broaden the way to increase income.
Up to now, the whole country has developed a total of 1552 star farms and herdsmen (excluding the Corps), more than 4,000 non-star farms and herdsmen, and 1,513 tourist and catering business households, creating a national “tourism poverty alleviation public welfare planning demonstration results”. 15 “Tourism Demonstration Areas with Village Demonstration Project” and “Cooperatives + Farmers' Tourism Poverty Alleviation Demonstration Project”.
akali View Drop Down
Janissary
Janissary

Quote akali Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08-Oct-2018 at 03:55
少数民族国家在中国有许多优惠政策。
akali View Drop Down
Janissary
Janissary

Quote akali Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18-Oct-2018 at 03:34
The majestic snow-capped mountains, the rippling lakes, the lush green grasslands, the friendly society
oh my gg View Drop Down
Immortal Guard
Immortal Guard

Quote oh my gg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29-Oct-2018 at 05:21
I went to Xinjiang a few years ago and was indulged by the local customs and natural beauty. It is so beautiful, the road is clean and the environment is elegant, especially the Xinjiang people are very warm hospitality.

oh my gg View Drop Down
Immortal Guard
Immortal Guard

Quote oh my gg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29-Oct-2018 at 05:24
Have the opportunity to go once more

akali View Drop Down
Janissary
Janissary

Quote akali Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05-Nov-2018 at 02:13
Bring me, go with
akali View Drop Down
Janissary
Janissary

Quote akali Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05-Nov-2018 at 02:16
Give me a tour guide.
 Post Reply Post Reply