Notice: This is the official website of the All Empires History Community (Reg. 10 Feb 2002)

FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Wonderful trip to Xinjiang

Post Reply Post Reply
Rate this Article:
Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
0 [0.00%]
0 [0.00%]
0 [0.00%]
0 [0.00%]
0 [0.00%]
You can not vote in this poll

Author
akali View Drop Down
Janissary
Janissary

Online Status: Offline
  Quote akali Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Wonderful trip to Xinjiang
    Posted: 02-Oct-2018 at 22:36
Reprinted: I am an Australian Chinese businessman. I have already planned to go to Xinjiang for a long time. So I took this summer and went all the way to Kashgar and Hotan, and over the Tianshan Mountains. Due to the compact schedule, although it’s just a look at it,
But for me personally, it is a lifetime unforgettable.
The vast majority of southern Xinjiang people, especially Uighurs, are always simple, welcoming, and trustworthy.
At dusk, I was alone in the old town of Kashgar, almost lost. The afterglow of the setting sun shines on the ancient city that must pass through this Silk Road. The mystery of southern Xinjiang is mainly due to the fact that most Chinese have not been to this area. The Uighurs encountered on this road are totally different from people's imaginations and legends. Passing through a village, Uncle Uighur found that I was taking pictures of him, and then smiled and saluted. On Kashgara, the hawkers at the dried fruit stalls saw that I was taking pictures, started to be funny, and made a fun expression. Everything is so casual.
South Xinjiang, under the Muztag Peak, on the shores of Lake Kalekule. I couldn't help but close my eyes and feel the moist breeze blowing my face. Then I sneaked into the tent of a nomad's house. They arranged for the milk to roast and treat me with hospitality. If paying in this situation would be an insult to them, I would quietly hide the money under the carpet and say goodbye.
The Hetian grape promenade, which spreads dozens of kilometers of country roads, is full of vines and dried raisins on the trees. A man wandered here, smashing the farmhouse and meeting the Uygur girl Ainur. She specially climbed the vine and took a bunch of ripe and crystal-clear green citrons for me to taste. The taste of the grapes is still unforgettable. Later, I came back and checked. Ainur is the moonlight in Uighur, just like her eyes, she is clean and innocent. Ainur and his father and brother run a wool workshop at home. The younger brother is playing wool in the sky every day. The work is very hard, but it has a very good income. Although the family is busy every day, it is harmonious and warm.
Over the road to the Tianshan Mountains, heavy snow fell, lost direction near the No. 1 glacier, finally encountered the nomads, asked the way, stopped the turn, or it could not reach Korla that day. When I asked for directions, I drank a bowl of hot milk tea and went to the heart.
Xinjiang is a beautiful place. The simple and straightforward people have cultivated this rich land with hard work. Now they have not felt the rumors of the previous rumors. All production and life are carried out in an orderly manner. People’s lives are happy. And well-being, this is a beautiful trip, impressive.

akali View Drop Down
Janissary
Janissary

Quote akali Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11-Oct-2018 at 23:42
Pastoral pastures, fruits and fragrances, all ethnic groups united, singing and dancing, making people feel like they are there
akali View Drop Down
Janissary
Janissary

Quote akali Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18-Oct-2018 at 03:22
The majestic snow-capped mountains, the rippling lakes, the lush green grasslands, the friendly society
akali View Drop Down
Janissary
Janissary

Quote akali Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05-Nov-2018 at 01:56
Stable Xinjiang
Most beautiful
 Post Reply Post Reply