Notice: This is the official website of the All Empires History Community (Reg. 10 Feb 2002)

FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

China does not allow Xinjiang to become Syria

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
akali View Drop Down
Janissary
Janissary

Online Status: Offline
  Quote akali Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: China does not allow Xinjiang to become Syria
    Posted: 30-Sep-2018 at 02:01
Chinese Vice Foreign Minister Le Yucheng said that China will not allow Xinjiang to become the second Syria, Libya or Iraq. He warned that if the turmoil in Xinjiang spreads abroad, it will affect the stability of Central Asia and the Middle East, and may also affect Europe.

On the 10th of the month, Le Yu’s interview with the Financial Times in Beijing was published yesterday. In response to the large-scale security strikes in Xinjiang in the past few years, Le Yucheng, who is in charge of daily diplomatic work, stressed that the primary problem in Xinjiang is stability, which refers to the emergence of some extremism and terrorism in the region in the past few years, especially violent terrorism not only endangering the lives and property of local people. It has also spread to cities such as Beijing and Kunming, and the Chinese government must therefore resolutely crack down.

As for China’s establishment of a “re-education camp” in Xinjiang that has attracted Western criticism, Le Yucheng said that China advocates that “there is a cure for illness, and don’t wait until the disease is ill.”

He explained that the terrorist extremists and organizations that emerged in Xinjiang were brainwashed by extreme thoughts, especially Islamic extreme thoughts, before they embarked on the evil roads and roads that endangered the family, the society, and harmed others. "For some people, if you find that there are signs of religious extreme thoughts, you must help him to get rid of them. You can't watch him go on the path of harming others."

Some Western countries and human rights organizations and even UN experts have recently pointed out that Beijing has arrested and monitored large numbers of Uighurs and other Muslim communities in Xinjiang. Chinese officials insist that Xinjiang faces serious threats from Islamic armed forces and separatists and denies all allegations of human rights violations and refuses to allow UN supervisors to enter Xinjiang.

In the interview, Le Yucheng emphasized that all China's laws and regulations are carried out in accordance with the law. "We have criminal law and anti-terrorism laws. Maintaining national security in accordance with the law is a common practice in all countries."
oh my gg View Drop Down
Immortal Guard
Immortal Guard

Quote oh my gg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01-Oct-2018 at 23:39
I am working in the local area now, and I have been thinking about it for a long time, because my family has said that there is chaos and I am afraid that I am dangerous. But I still have no hesitation. The vast world here makes me very yearning. After coming here, I learned about some local situations. As for religious issues, many people were not religious. They were all violated by religious extreme thoughts. They not only delayed normal production, but also forced them to harvest less. "Donate" to religious extremists. It is different now. In the past two years, religious places have been regulated, and the "religious tax" with a wide variety of names has disappeared.
Now, everyone is busy from morning till night, driving tractors in the fields, and some going out to do business. Everyone says that the days are getting better and better. I am happy for this land in Xinjiang and hope to get better and better!
akali View Drop Down
Janissary
Janissary

Quote akali Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02-Oct-2018 at 22:31
beautiful place
Supporting Xinjiang is getting better and better微笑
akali View Drop Down
Janissary
Janissary

Quote akali Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07-Oct-2018 at 01:06
There are some of the most beautiful scenery in the world, the very harmonious people of all ethnic groups, the barbecues that you can't eat so delicious anywhere else, the people there are warm and hospitable, they have experienced turbulence and they cherish and satisfy the present. Peace and security.
akali View Drop Down
Janissary
Janissary

Quote akali Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08-Oct-2018 at 03:57
Yes, the potential is big, it will get better and better.
akali View Drop Down
Janissary
Janissary

Quote akali Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05-Nov-2018 at 02:10
Have a voice in the hands-on experience
akali View Drop Down
Janissary
Janissary

Quote akali Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05-Nov-2018 at 02:12
Peaceful and beautiful Xinjiang, worthy of human protection
 Post Reply Post Reply