Notice: This is the official website of the All Empires History Community (Reg. 10 Feb 2002)

FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Persia Total War: Rome Total War Modification

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Guests View Drop Down
  Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Persia Total War: Rome Total War Modification
    Posted: 03-Jun-2005 at 05:54
For thoes who love Iranian history, i present to you Persia Total War, a complete modification of Rome Total War

Persia Total War

This mod starts at 550B.C and ends at 490B.C King Cyrus II of Persia has defeated the Medes, taken over their lands and has the Power to become the largest empire the world will ever see.

This task won't be easy as rivals await him and his armires. To the far east are the mystic Indians who ride on Elephant monsters. The Scythians nomadic warriors who threaten Persia from the North. To the west lies many enemies that await you. The proud Greeks are your main rivals who threaten you from stopping your expansion in the west. But before that you must encounter mighty civilizations such as the Babylonians, Egpytians, Phoenicians and Lydians.

Or choose to play as the other factions such as Scythia and come swiftly down and invade from the north swiftly. Perhaps start as people a little different like the Greeks and start to plan your invasion of Asia before the Asians invade you.

Factions
Persia
Media (Persian Satrap)
Babylonia
Scythia
Lydia
Phoenicia
Egypt
Mauryian Empire
Greek City States
Athens
Sparta
Thrace
Macedon
Baktria
Assyria
Ionia
Nubia
Massagatae Tribe
Nabataea

Our offical forums are here thanks to thelordskinner
http://s11.invisionfree.com/Persia_Total_War/index.php?act=i dx
TWC forums are here

But of course i cannot do this mod withought a team. If possible modelers and skinners important but i really need someone who can campaign map editor and someone who can work well with the exports and descrs. Anyone who wants to join pm me or just post here, anyone can join historians. This is a breif intro to what i want to create if you can correct me on anything please do so. Thanks
Faeghi

Team currently consists of
Faeghi=Creator, Skinner
Thelordskinner=Skinner
Celtic Man=Music
cosmos=References
dark_shadow89=References
kai=Reasercher
Prince Laridus Konivaich=Campaign Map
rez=Historian
wipeout140=txt editor
antiochus epiphanes=txt editor
Lupus_gr=Faction Icons
Zenith Darksea=Historian
Seleucis I Nicator=Campaign Map
Julius_ceaser=txt editior
Bananafish=Historical Battles
Sounds Like Killing=Campaign Map, Txt Editing and many other skills

All questions and answers can be posted in the TWC forums, all is welcome thanks
Faeghi

Edited by Faeghi
 Post Reply Post Reply