Notice: This is the official website of the All Empires History Community (Reg. 10 Feb 2002)

FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Hello from Wales

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Lee View Drop Down
Janissary
Janissary

Online Status: Offline
  Quote Lee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Hello from Wales
    Posted: 03-Oct-2017 at 10:24
Hello 

My main interest is Phoenician history ,   although i can't seem to find anyone whom is also interested in that field,    maybe i can find some here.

I have also being studying Hebrew, since that language is very close to the Phoenician Language and
also Greek and Latin.

I am also interesting in Greek mythology,  for some of it involves Phoenicians. 

I am not very good at writing or paragraphing ,  I have all this raw information and i don't know what to do with it.

Lee
Hope rises like a Phoenix
medenaywe View Drop Down
AE Moderator
AE Moderator
Master of Meanings

Quote medenaywe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03-Oct-2017 at 11:29
Welcome aboard Lee!Smile
Na"De"Na"J=From Worshiping =Praising God-Compensation=Refund=Tax-Bank=Money=Cash=Coin originated-positioned-suited... Population=People-Mortality=Lethality-Action=Activity=Business=Trade=Culture(Ja)
red clay View Drop Down
Administrator
Administrator
Tomato Master Emeritus

Quote red clay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03-Oct-2017 at 13:06
There are several folks who stop in once in awhile who share your interests.
My interest lies in the fact that there is some evidence the Phoenicians made it to the East Coast of North America.
"Arguing with someone who hates you or your ideas, is like playing chess with a pigeon. No matter what move you make, your opponent will walk all over the board and scramble the pieces".
Unknown.
Lee View Drop Down
Janissary
Janissary

Quote Lee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03-Oct-2017 at 13:31
What is most plausible is that a Phoenician Vessel drifted across the Atlantis unto the shores of America and it's cargo was picked up by it's indigenous,    this does happen noways, for example after the Japanese tsunami ,   boats and parts of houses drifted across the Pacific that ended upon the eastern shores of America. 

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-asia-35638091

The Minoan Eruption might have drifted objects down the Mediterraneans, into the Atlantic
and ended up on the East Coast of America.  

Hope rises like a Phoenix
Aeoli View Drop Down
Shogun
Shogun

Quote Aeoli Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05-Oct-2017 at 16:37
Hello, I hope you start a topic on Phoenician Pantheon
red clay View Drop Down
Administrator
Administrator
Tomato Master Emeritus

Quote red clay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07-Oct-2017 at 12:08
Originally posted by Lee

What is most plausible is that a Phoenician Vessel drifted across the Atlantis unto the shores of America and it's cargo was picked up by it's indigenous,    this does happen noways, for example after the Japanese tsunami ,   boats and parts of houses drifted across the Pacific that ended upon the eastern shores of America. http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-asia-35638091The Minoan Eruption might have drifted objects down the Mediterraneans, into the Atlanticand ended up on the East Coast of America.  

There is evidence of much more than "casual contact". The Phonecians were traders and very accomplished seamen. They knew of NA and the abundance of copper and other commodities.

"Arguing with someone who hates you or your ideas, is like playing chess with a pigeon. No matter what move you make, your opponent will walk all over the board and scramble the pieces".
Unknown.
 Post Reply Post Reply