Notice: This is the official website of the All Empires History Community (Reg. 10 Feb 2002)

FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Centrix Is Banned

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
red clay View Drop Down
Administrator
Administrator
Tomato Master Emeritus

Online Status: Offline
  Quote red clay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Centrix Is Banned
    Posted: 15-Feb-2017 at 12:45
Centrix has been banned permanently. Anyone with questions or concerns should contact me by PM. 
"Arguing with someone who hates you or your ideas, is like playing chess with a pigeon. No matter what move you make, your opponent will walk all over the board and scramble the pieces".
Unknown.
red clay View Drop Down
Administrator
Administrator
Tomato Master Emeritus

Online Status: Offline
  Quote red clay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15-Feb-2017 at 20:09
A clarification on why Centrix is banned.

For 6-8 years I tolerated and often ignored his empty headed prattle about "Obamites and Alinskies". It was his opinion, and as long as he didn't deny anyone else their opinion, I let it go. Since the election, he's changed, why? Not sure and no longer care.

What bothers me more is, when I PMd him of his reinstatement his reply told me his "ol pard" routine was BS. Part of his reply read- "You need to get off the hate Trump train at all costs, or else".

I don't care who you are or think you are, you don't threaten me, you may not like the results. He's done this once before, and after time I let him back. Not this time.

No one tells me what to think or say. No one.

"Arguing with someone who hates you or your ideas, is like playing chess with a pigeon. No matter what move you make, your opponent will walk all over the board and scramble the pieces".
Unknown.
 Post Reply Post Reply