Notice: This is the official website of the All Empires History Community (Reg. 10 Feb 2002)

FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Mithradates VI and Machares

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Gerw View Drop Down
Immortal Guard
Immortal Guard

Online Status: Offline
  Quote Gerw Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Mithradates VI and Machares
    Posted: 21-Nov-2016 at 02:15
Is it really true that Mithradates VI died in 63 BC
and the same question about his son Machares did he die 65 BC

Gerw View Drop Down
Immortal Guard
Immortal Guard

Quote Gerw Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21-Nov-2016 at 04:06
I ask because I stood on the top of one big tumulus of stones a few months ago looking down in a big hole 4x3 meters that reached down to the bottom grass of the grave that was obvious looted but I didnt see any traces of burning in the center of the tomb but at one side I saw a little trace of black that was totally wrong located 3 meters from the center. Then I started thinking this tumulus is according to Snorre and local folklore the burial place of Odin. Snorre writes that when Njord lit the big bonfire the smoke reached very high up in the sky (heaven) and was seen for miles around. Those who looted the grave somewhere in the last 2000 years, probably finding nothing, because this was probably just a signal bonfire that Odin was dead but he was BURIED!! In another place!! and not burned! The Royals of PONTUS was buried in chambers cut out in solid rock! Can it be that Mithradates, Hypsicratea, Machares and Pharnaces II, sits in their heaven laughing at most of the historians for more than 2000 years

Centrix Vigilis View Drop Down
Emperor
Emperor

Quote Centrix Vigilis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23-Nov-2016 at 22:44
Originally posted by Gerw

Is it really true that Mithradates VI died in 63 BC
and the same question about his son Machares did he die 65 BC

So says Appian and Cassius Dio and they was closer to the scene than most. Tho others say 65.

See: http://www.livius.org/articles/person/mithridates/?
"Absence of evidence is not evidence of absence"

S. T. Friedman

Pilger's law: 'If it's been officially denied, then it's probably true'

Gerw View Drop Down
Immortal Guard
Immortal Guard

Quote Gerw Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03-May-2017 at 19:51
Things have changed! Now I really think I have found the real tomb of Mithras! or Oden with (hopefully) a part of the pontic royal treasure buried in it. If this is true and I must be very careful about this and think a lot before I proceed with the investigation because this could change the world history! If the escape artist Mithras escaped from Crim in 63 BC, (I think it was just a part of a great ingenious plan!) and together with Hypsicratea and Machares with an armada of riverboats went up the Danube to convince the Swiss or helvetii tribes to join forces and attack Rome from the north its just amazing! ( Caesars attacks on the gauls, swiss- helvetii tribes in the alps began in 58 BC. ) M6 should have visited the helvetii tribes in 63 BC, 5 years before the attacks of Caesar, M6 tried to convince the helvetii to join him in the invasion of Rome but they didn’t want to so M6 great plan was all in vain as he didn’t have enough soldiers of his one to invade Rome. Probably that’s why M6 became so very angry (furious) that he was called Wuotan. (Odin calls hel the worst place to end up in after death and valhalla the best place (heaven) were hel stands for (hell) helvetii.

Post Reply Post Reply