Notice: This is the official website of the All Empires History Community (Reg. 10 Feb 2002)

FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Sphinx decoded

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Arthur-Robin View Drop Down
General
General

Online Status: Offline
  Quote Arthur-Robin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Sphinx decoded
    Posted: 18-Jun-2016 at 02:33

A couple/few years ago we discovered that Joseph (Zaphenath-Paneah) matches Sekhemhet (Djoserty-Ankh?) of the 3rd dynasty.

Last week we discovered that Khufu seems to be Jacob of Genesis, after there was a question thread/topic on Hanc0ck forum "who was Khufu".

Khnum-Khufu ~ Mighty (one/god) of Jacob (Gen 49)?
Khufu/Khufwey/Cheops (17yrs) = Jacob/Yaqov (17yrs)
Sphinx = lion of Judah Gen 49 (& maybe head of Joseph Gen 49/Deut 33)
Pyramids = everlasting hills/mountains Gen 49/Deut 33?
Giza/Gizeh/Er-ges-her "beside the high" (roughly Cairo) = Goshen?
Djedef-re (8yrs) = Joseph?
Khafre/Chephren~ Ephraim?
Menkaure/Mycerinus ~ Manasseh?

We have matched some of the sons of Khufu and sons of Jacob.

It is amazing that the Sphinx is connected with the lion of Judah in Genesis 49.

"Judah is a lion's* cub.  From the prey, my son, you have gone up* [the mountain*]. He stooped down, he crouched* as a lion*, as a lioness. Who will rouse him up? The scepter* will not depart from Judah, nor the ruler's staff from *between his feet*, until he comes to whom it belongs."  Gen 49.

I'm not sure of this but the "hills"/"mountains" of Genesis 49 and Deuternomy 33 may also possibly be the pyramids:

"... blessings of the breasts, and of the womb*. The blessings of your father have prevailed above the blessings of your ancestors, above the boundaries of the ancient hills*. They will be on the head* of Joseph, on the crown of the head* of him who is separated from his brothers." Gen 49.

"Of Joseph he said, His land is blessed by Yahweh, for the precious things of the heavens, for the dew, for the deep that couches beneath, for the precious things of the fruits of the sun*, for the precious things of the growth of the moons, for the chief things of the ancient mountains*, for the precious things of the everlasting hills*, for the precious things of the earth* and its fullness, the good will of him who lived in the bush. Let [the blessing] come on the head* of Joseph, On the crown of the head* of him who was separate from his brothers." Deut 33.

(The mountains might also/alternatively connect with the Andes/"Atlas"?)

For more details/information see thread at
http://grahamhancock.com/phorum/read.php?10,1052904
(and posts in
http://grahamhancock.com/phorum/read.php?1,1052112 )

Sean B.
For our other theses see iwillnotbeassimilated.blogspot.co.nz
(i think you have to replace the nz with your own country two-letter initials or the co.nz with com?)

red clay View Drop Down
Administrator
Administrator
Tomato Master Emeritus

Quote red clay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19-Jun-2016 at 10:54
The latest interpretation of the Sphinx is that it was originally an image of Anubis, the dog god.
It's thought that there were 2 of them. The search is on for remains of the 2nd.
"Arguing with someone who hates you or your ideas, is like playing chess with a pigeon. No matter what move you make, your opponent will walk all over the board and scramble the pieces".
Unknown.
General
General

Quote Arthur-Robin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19-Jun-2016 at 11:14
Thanks. I had that idea myself years ago. I could possibly be wrong but I am pretty sure of this discovery that it is right, as my notes (& Gen 49) show. We shall just have to wait  and see whether them or us are right won't we (but that will be 50+ years after i am dead of course). (It would save their time, but they want to waste their time.) Do dogs have a curled tail like that? Set-Anubis is interesting. No one ever believes a nobody like me, everyone believes the "experts".
medenaywe View Drop Down
AE Moderator
AE Moderator
Master of Meanings

Quote medenaywe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19-Jun-2016 at 11:17
On statue are four lions. What about fourSmile?
General
General

Quote Arthur-Robin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19-Jun-2016 at 13:08
What statue is that Medy?

(I only had the idea myself before that sphinx was Anubis, i didn't have any theory of two of them. But its not my theory anymore.)
(Thanks.)
red clay View Drop Down
Administrator
Administrator
Tomato Master Emeritus

Quote red clay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19-Jun-2016 at 13:09
If you ignore the head and focus on the body, that's not how a cat is built, and it's pose is very "canine".

The idea of 2 comes from the many depictions in tomb paintings. One faced East, the other West.

Edited by red clay - 19-Jun-2016 at 13:11
"Arguing with someone who hates you or your ideas, is like playing chess with a pigeon. No matter what move you make, your opponent will walk all over the board and scramble the pieces".
Unknown.
General
General

Quote Arthur-Robin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19-Jun-2016 at 15:50

I could possibly be wrong but i am pretty certain i am not wrong.

They can not just ignore (the head and ignore) all our/the evidences of the matches of Giza and (3rd-)4th dynasty with the time of Jacob and Joseph.

I don't think it would be easy to sculpture a lion in some positions/postures.

There are twos of other animals too, like the 2 Re'em in Jewish.

Set-Anubis  = Herm-anubis.
Set was the first of the 3 Hermes. Seth was the first of 3 reincarnations (Seth Moses Samuel).
Set(h) = Seth = Shem/Semite. [Anubis ~ Enosh??]
The Sphinx was coloured red.

The story of Bata and Anpu/Anubis is similar to Joseph & Potiphar's wife.

It  could also be composite (like the beast in Daniel, and other ones).

I once had the idea that Sphinx might be Sirius the dog of Orion since the 3 pyramids were supposed to match 3 stars of Orions belt.

I have to reread Gen 49 (& Deut 33) to check if there is any dog/wolf/jackal. I know Benjamin was a wolf.

The sphinx closely matches the verses on lion of Judah in Gen 49. The crouching. The gone up (matches the pyramid inbackground).

There is also a possibility that the sphinx was there before them and that they adopted/adapted the sphinx.

Why don't they hurry up and open that secret chamber in the pyramid shaft, as that may settle/prove this.

If i am right are they going to apologise to me?

If i am wrong it doesn't mean i am all/always wrong about everything or that they are all/always right about everything. But if i am then i will be very peeved and will cut off from everyone and everything.

medenaywe View Drop Down
AE Moderator
AE Moderator
Master of Meanings

Quote medenaywe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20-Jun-2016 at 00:14
but there are four sides not two.Four sides of the world:East,West,South and North.Every lion guards one of them!Where there four temples?Do not know?!?
General
General

Quote Arthur-Robin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20-Jun-2016 at 01:59
Yes that is true, like the 4 lions on pillars of Asoka in India. The pyramids have 4 sides.
The 4 creatures of 4 quarters were Lion/Leo/Nergal, Bull/Taurus/Marduk, Man/Angel/Aquarius/Nebo, Eagle/Aquilo/Scorpio/Serpens/Ninib (Michael, Gabriel, Raphael, Uriel) (or in Daniel Lion, Leopard, Bear, Dragon/Beast/Composite).
Herodotus does mention a temple with 4 sides.

Though the sun only rises & sets in 2 directions. There are 2s in cultures/myths too like 2 Akeru, Ruti, Re'em, Alcis, Asvins, A & O.

The 3 pyramids of Sipan look similar to 3 pyramids of Giza but i don't know if any sphinx there.
Maybe their other sphinx is on Mars?
medenaywe View Drop Down
AE Moderator
AE Moderator
Master of Meanings

Quote medenaywe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20-Jun-2016 at 11:28
there are jaguars there Arthur-Robin!Cat is a cat.LOL
red clay View Drop Down
Administrator
Administrator
Tomato Master Emeritus

Quote red clay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21-Jun-2016 at 08:49
You haven't touched on Bob Shocks assertion that the Sphinx is 10,000 years old.
He based this on the water erosion seen around the Sphinx.

Unknown.
General
General

Quote Arthur-Robin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21-Jun-2016 at 12:17
I did touch on that in the Khufu thread/topic on Hanc0ck forum.

1stly: The evidence doesn't disprove our discovered positive/certain matches/evidences. One must reconcile both evidences.

2ndly: His evidence doesn't actually prove a date because they can not prove that it has not rained in Egypt for that long numbre of years. What i mean is their whole geological time scale and dating methods are unreliable. For a similar example they claim no dinosaurs around since Mesozoic, yet there is evidences of humans and dinosours being contemporary. They claim that the Andes been slowly raised high for millenia, yet there is evidence that Andes were pushed up suddenly and in lifetime of humans & civilisation.

If the bible is true then bible scholars  claim Genesis  implies no rain before the Flood.
If the bible Flood is true then there was unstable climate/weather after the flood for some hundreds of years, and so the Sphinx rain marks, the Sarmast "Atlantis" site in Cyprus rain marks, the Valley of Mexico prehistoric flood/rain evidence, the Tepe Gawra houses half life-times may be due to this unstable climate after the Flood. (The 3 droughts/famines in Genesis may possibly be connected with inter/glacials??)
The Sphinx rain marks could possibly be from the 7 years Plenty.
(I'm not sure if the rock body is older than the Sphinx building/carving?)
(I doubt that the rian marks are from the Flood?)
I have seen source say that Cambridge Ancient History gives/mentions evidence that the Old Kingdom had cooler/wetter climate/weather. There is also evidence of cooler/wetter climate in Indus Valley site.
Jim Nienhuis 'Genesis Veracity' even suggests that there are evidences that the Ice Age ended later in history than orthodox hold. He thinks such evidence includes the submerged sites like that one in Japan they found awhile ago, and sites in other places.
Flem-Ath in his Atlantis article in Nexus mentoined that orthodox science suddenly drastically reduced the date for when Antarctica was last ice free. (And we know that there have been "pole shifts" with cold areas once being tropical.)

Remember too that there was heavy rain in Eliijah's time (though Shockhs is supposed to be rain for some time). Herodotus also mentions a rain episode in later Egypt.

Source also mentions that there is rain/water marks in the bottom cavern under the Great Pyramid.
I have not tried to work out what the correct scenario or time frame is for the Sphin rain marks. But i am pretty  sure our match of 4th dynasty with time of Jacob is right. (And as we said, it is perhaps possible that the Sphinx was already there and that they adopted/adapted it. Giza/Er-ges-her [Goshen] means "beside the high" and i don't know when the name was first given. If it was called Ergesher  in/before not after the time of Jacob then it would imply the Pyramid/s was already there.)

We now know that some "prehistoric" periods things that are ascribed old dates are actually postFlood. Eg:
Catal Huyuk has hunting/hunter which clearly relates to Nimrod the Hunter.
Homo erectus were meateaters and Cro-Magnons were hunters, and bible has meat eating and hunting after the Flood.
The meanings of the Japhethite names in Genesis 10 seem to relate to perhistoric European cultures (Togarmah ~ Neanderthal; Magog ~ CroMagnon of last glacial maximum; Javan ~ neolithic; Tubal ~ bronze). (Elishah name meaning seems to correspond to Danubian &/or Western/WindmillHill/LakeDwelling, and to Joseph famine. Danubian had 7 years cycle; Egyptian wheat found in lake dwellings built on dried up lake shores.)

Alan Alford had a theory that the Great Pyramid had a functional purpose which included Water. Though his idea was a energy producer, i wonder at the coincidence of a possible water functional purpose and the time of the 7 years famine (and the water erosion marks?)
medenaywe View Drop Down
AE Moderator
AE Moderator
Master of Meanings

Quote medenaywe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21-Jun-2016 at 12:31
It was religious sign visible from far away and tomb,pyramid. Big Rio Jesus of ancient time.Faceless 3D sign of respect&worship ( / ). Sphinx are lion Guardians of religious symbol. 

Edited by medenaywe - 22-Jun-2016 at 05:20
 Post Reply Post Reply