Notice: This is the official website of the All Empires History Community (Reg. 10 Feb 2002)

FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Terror Attack In Brussels

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
Author
Mosquito View Drop Down
Caliph
Caliph
Suspended

Online Status: Offline
  Quote Mosquito Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Terror Attack In Brussels
    Posted: 25-Mar-2016 at 05:35
Originally posted by J.A.W.

There was recently an interesting Australian TV report on Sweden's 'no go' Muslim enclaves.The Australians, led by a female reporter, went in to a shopping area & interviewed Muslims... but were rapidly threatened, then physically assaulted, quite unprovoked, in broad daylight....while the cops made themselves scarce.. I credit US law enforcement for not backing down - in similar circumstances, even at risk of riots..IMO, its for shame that 'political correctness' effectively enables this variant of 'organised crime' today.

Yes, I know that now there are problems with muslims even in Australia. I saw it coming already 10 years ago when I visited your beautiful country and spent there 3 weeks before I went to New Zeland. But on the other hand many people here in Europe carefully watch how you are dealing with those problems and many say that we should copy the methods of Australian goverment.
"I am a pure-blooded Polish nobleman, without a single drop of bad blood, certainly not German blood" - Friedrich Nietzsche
Mosquito View Drop Down
Caliph
Caliph
Suspended

Quote Mosquito Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25-Mar-2016 at 06:02
Anyway, Im never going to live in such country like Sweden and will never allow anyone to change my country into the one like Sweden:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3KSJY0c8QWw

"I am a pure-blooded Polish nobleman, without a single drop of bad blood, certainly not German blood" - Friedrich Nietzsche
Mosquito View Drop Down
Caliph
Caliph
Suspended

Quote Mosquito Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25-Mar-2016 at 07:35
There are tons of this things on the youtube and it is the last I post here. Its really moving, desperate appeal of German teenage girl. Turn on english subs.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uGfP8CyJAhg

Consider her message guys. Somtimes the lack of nationalism kills the nation, like in many European countries right now. CV and Red, you guys in the USA have completelly no idea whats going on here. And your media are no longer free.

Edited by Mosquito - 25-Mar-2016 at 07:38
red clay View Drop Down
Administrator
Administrator
Tomato Master Emeritus

Quote red clay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25-Mar-2016 at 13:28
Neither of us are naïve. Both of us have been in Europe, and we don't live in a bubble. We also don't believe all that's fed to us by Media here, we do go elsewhere. Both of us have a fair idea of what's going on over there.
Was I ever in Poland? No, however I have an understanding of how Polish folks react to things.
My grandmother lived on Pulaski St in Camden nj. It was the last of the old Polish enclaves. Some of those folks were immigrants and others were 1st or 2nd gen.
As I remember, they weren't a very tolerant group.

"Arguing with someone who hates you or your ideas, is like playing chess with a pigeon. No matter what move you make, your opponent will walk all over the board and scramble the pieces".
Unknown.
Mosquito View Drop Down
Caliph
Caliph
Suspended

Quote Mosquito Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25-Mar-2016 at 14:33
Originally posted by red clay

Some of those folks were immigrants and others were 1st or 2nd gen.
As I remember, they weren't a very tolerant group.

We dont need to be taught about tollerance because we were the first country in Europe which introduced it and one of the very few where were no religious wars in times when in our country lived people of all religions. However tollerance must work in both ways and goes in pair together with responsibility.

After WW2 Germans were tollerant but not responsible. Now their daughters cry on youtube and beg their men for protection.

Tollerance didnt work in UK, France, Sweden, Belgium, Holland nor in Germany. We in Poland would have been mad if we would have started to belive that it will work in our country. And after all the disasters which my country and nation experienced during last 200 years we are quite reasonable.

Originally posted by red clay

We also don't believe all that's fed to us by Media here, we do go elsewhere.

But just few days ago you have asked me if it is truth that Poland came back to soviet style of goverment? Just because this is what you hear and can read in American massmedia.Senator McCain himself send the letter to our goverment being worried about democracy here. And New York Times dared to write that Polish goverment must be "forced" to take refugees.

BTW - we have here in Poland small muslim community which lives here for many centuries - Crimean Tatars which settled in Poland 400 years ago and live here in peace. American actor Charles Bronson was one of them. But even they dont want our goverment to take muslim migrants, because for some reasons other muslims consider them as heretics and hate even more than westerners.

Edited by Mosquito - 25-Mar-2016 at 15:39
TheAlaniDragonRising View Drop Down
AE Moderator
AE Moderator
Spam Fighter

Quote TheAlaniDragonRising Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25-Mar-2016 at 20:38
Originally posted by Mosquito

There are tons of this things on the youtube and it is the last I post here. Its really moving, desperate appeal of German teenage girl. Turn on english subs.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uGfP8CyJAhg

Consider her message guys. Somtimes the lack of nationalism kills the nation, like in many European countries right now. CV and Red, you guys in the USA have completelly no idea whats going on here. And your media are no longer free.

Mosquito, name me one nation who doesn't have a national identity?

As for the video, Mosquito, how on earth could anyone with their senses switched on not see through the contrived sub context of the message being put forward. Hell, she might as well have a swastika flying in the background. She is using nazi rhetoric 101. Note the overkill on subject matter, the dehumanisation of her targets, and her apparent revelation on all things, even though this video is supposed to have been made straight after the alleged incident. What made me laugh though is she tries to make it look spontaneous, but obviously seen reading lines at times. LOL
What a handsome figure of a dragon. No wonder I fall madly in love with the Alani Dragon now, the avatar, it's a gorgeous dragon picture.
Mosquito View Drop Down
Caliph
Caliph
Suspended

Quote Mosquito Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26-Mar-2016 at 06:46
Great, now the victims of muslims are for you nazists. Those women who complained after mass sexusal abuse in Cologne were also nazists?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5FPXXHknv0g

Edited by Mosquito - 26-Mar-2016 at 06:49
Mosquito View Drop Down
Caliph
Caliph
Suspended

Quote Mosquito Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26-Mar-2016 at 07:30
Alani this girl was a nazi too?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WlzJgwy6h58

Mosquito View Drop Down
Caliph
Caliph
Suspended

Quote Mosquito Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26-Mar-2016 at 07:34
Horrible, random murder: Iranian pushes 20-year old German woman in front of subway train

What if it was your mother, girlfriend, wife or daughter?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OQoIjPgSaHk

Edited by Mosquito - 26-Mar-2016 at 07:35
red clay View Drop Down
Administrator
Administrator
Tomato Master Emeritus

Quote red clay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26-Mar-2016 at 08:55
Mosquito, you are getting very close to the line, don't cross it. We're giving you room we don't usually allow.

Don't abuse it.
"Arguing with someone who hates you or your ideas, is like playing chess with a pigeon. No matter what move you make, your opponent will walk all over the board and scramble the pieces".
Unknown.
Mosquito View Drop Down
Caliph
Caliph
Suspended

Quote Mosquito Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26-Mar-2016 at 10:11
Ok. Thank you Red. I give up now because I think I made my point clear. However have in mind that I have presented facts, not some baseless accusations.

I was kinda angered when Alani accused this German girl for being neonazi and thats why I replied.

Thank you for your attention and patience and lets try to enjoy Eastern.
AE Moderator
AE Moderator
Spam Fighter

Quote TheAlaniDragonRising Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26-Mar-2016 at 10:41

Ok. Thank you Red. I give up now because I think I made my point clear. However have in mind that I have presented facts, not some baseless accusations.

I was kinda angered when Alani accused this German girl for being neonazi and thats why I replied.

Thank you for your attention and patience and lets try to enjoy Eastern.
Mosquito, I simply stated the nature of rhetoric was abnormal for what it was meant to be, and that included timing and body language/gestures. Now clearly as you're suggesting its legitimacy I'm guessing you missed out news reports about ongoing police investigation. Btw you didn't answer my question about a nation without a national identity. I guess it must have slipped your mind. 
What a handsome figure of a dragon. No wonder I fall madly in love with the Alani Dragon now, the avatar, it's a gorgeous dragon picture.
Mosquito View Drop Down
Caliph
Caliph
Suspended

Quote Mosquito Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26-Mar-2016 at 13:02
Originally posted by TheAlaniDragonRising

Btw you didn't answer my question about a nation without a national identity. I guess it must have slipped your mind.

Because Im not sure what you are asking about. Nowadays about 20% of people living in Sweden dont consider themselves swedish. Part of the rest started to think that being swedish means being inferior.
The muslims sometimes behave in this way like they had no nationality but their religion was their nationality and they see the world as their muslim stance vs non muslims. However it is reported that when closed in the refugee camps they often fight one group against other. It is common also between migrants from Pakistan and Afganistan, who seems to be more connected to their tribes than country and often kill one each other when meet tribal enemies. I think that many Belorussians often dont have any sense of nationality. I think that it is possible to find more examples.

Edited by Mosquito - 26-Mar-2016 at 13:03
Mosquito View Drop Down
Caliph
Caliph
Suspended

Quote Mosquito Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26-Mar-2016 at 15:25
Recently from Brussels:

http://www.dagelijksestandaard.nl/2016/03/brusselse-brandweerman-immigranten-stonden-na-aansl*gen-te-dansen-en-te-lachen-en-maakten-onthoofdingsgebaren/

Edited by Mosquito - 26-Mar-2016 at 15:28
red clay View Drop Down
Administrator
Administrator
Tomato Master Emeritus

Quote red clay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26-Mar-2016 at 20:55
You should have quit while you were ahead. That last post put it over the edge.

Consider this an official warning. Next step is suspension. I hope the respect we've shown you by allowing you to vent will be returned and we won't have to go there.

Unknown.
AE Moderator
AE Moderator
Spam Fighter

Quote TheAlaniDragonRising Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27-Mar-2016 at 03:11

Originally posted by TheAlaniDragonRising

Btw you didn't answer my question about a nation without a national identity. I guess it must have slipped your mind.

Because Im not sure what you are asking about. Nowadays about 20% of people living in Sweden dont consider themselves swedish. Part of the rest started to think that being swedish means being inferior.
The muslims sometimes behave in this way like they had no nationality but their religion was their nationality and they see the world as their muslim stance vs non muslims. However it is reported that when closed in the refugee camps they often fight one group against other. It is common also between migrants from Pakistan and Afganistan, who seems to be more connected to their tribes than country and often kill one each other when meet tribal enemies. I think that many Belorussians often dont have any sense of nationality. I think that it is possible to find more examples.

Then I see after all of your blustering obfuscation your claims are empty. Result: zero nations without a national identity.
AE Moderator
AE Moderator
Spam Fighter

Quote TheAlaniDragonRising Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27-Mar-2016 at 05:17

Recently from Brussels:

http://www.dagelijksestandaard.nl/2016/03/brusselse-brandweerman-immigranten-stonden-na-aansl*gen-te-dansen-en-te-lachen-en-maakten-onthoofdingsgebaren/

Am I to take it that this is your dismal excuse for missing official news reports concerning the claimed incident? Pitiful really pitiful. Your url link stinks too. I followed it up and it doesn't exist. What's more, if this man is a firefighter then his claims need to be scrutinized as soon as possible, as it could easily be claimed that institutional racism may be at play here. Now Mosquito, you claim to be a lawyer, so I'm pretty sure pressing for an inquiry into the firefighter, and his claims should be straight forward for you. That is unless you're only a pretend lawyer that is. An honest person seeking the truth here wouldn't you say.

I will add this about the comments however. Don't get me wrong, this may be a heat of the moment reaction brought on by this last week's incident. I am a bit of a stickler when it comes to certain aspects of logic and the suggestions/claims people make. Hearsay for instance, you might know something which tends to be inadmissible in court as it is unreliable. However when you combine hearsay with something which is practically impossible to prove, then you are dipping your toe into bull excrement...i.e. "how the large majority think". I also can't believe within the group of firefighter there wouldn't have been a mobile with a camera. Also these days emergency services tend to record their movements, and yet nothing there too. Strange.
Now Mosquito, I might have added this before, but this might be helpful. In the top fifteen most wanted forgeign nationals who have committed really nasty crimes in the UK seven are Polish, most are also eastern European, and only one is a Muslim. Also these last few weeks I've been working away in Leeds, and at the company I was working with there is at least five Muslims. Every single one of them were kind and fitted well into the community. There was also one Polish man. He was also generally fine. However, even though he was an excellent worker, and I got on very well with him, I did hear women suggesting to male colleagues they would prefer not to be left alone with him. Now if I was to argue using the same methods as you I could easily do about Polish people. Not that I'm about to. However,criminals and trouble makers are on the margins and aren't really representative of almost any groups other than criminals and trouble makers.

Btw, Mosquito, in another post on somewhere you say something like Poland was the first to have tolerance so you don't need to be educated over it. Wrong Mosquito, such lessons should always be ongoing, and just because there might be good acts in your nation's past doesn't mean you're acting on them now.

Edited:

An addition of my own, and though not really connected to this thread directly I believe it is a good thing to add balance. Smile

'Mr Shah true Muslim, thank you from a Christian Brother': Hundreds pay tribute to Asad Shah the shopkeeper stabbed to death after wishing his nation a 'Happy Easter'

• Mr Shah, 40, was stabbed up to 30 times at his shop in Glasgow
  • Man, 32, arrested in relation to murder and will be in court on Tuesday
  • Members of community posted tributes to Mr Shah on social media
  • Mourners called him a 'king among men' and said 'everyone' loved him
  • Customers set up donation page for his family, raising almost £32,000 
  • Scottish First Minister Nicola Sturgeon joined 500 others on late night vigil 

Asad Shah, the much-loved Muslim shopkeeper stabbed to death in a religious attack, has been described as a 'true Muslim' by 'a Christian brother' in a note placed outside his shop.

The 40-year-old was stabbed up to 30 times at his Glasgow store and left lying in a pool of blood, before dying in hospital on Thursday.

Friends and locals in the Shawlands area of the city have gathered outside Mr Shah's store to pay their respects to the man 'at the heart' of the community and condemn the brutal attack.

Mr Shah was stabbed just after he posted an Easter message on social media, praising both the life of Jesus and 'his beloved Christian nation'. 

A 32-year-old man has been arrested and he will appear at Glasgow Sheriff Court in relation to the murder of Mr Shah, on Tuesday.

Police Scotland said they could not disclose the name or address of the man but they are treating the stabbing as 'religiously prejudiced'. 

A tribute service to Mr Shah was held on Thursday night, with around 500 people, including Scottish First Minister Nicola Sturgeon, laying flowers and messages.

Ms Sturgeon, whose constituency covers the area, tweeted afterwards: 'Moved to be one of hundreds tonight as Shawlands united in grief for Asad Shah and support for his family.'

On Twitter, customers and strangers united in their praise and grief of the shopkeeper by writing  #thisisnotwhoweare at the end of their posts.

The phrase is often used by tweeters when posting about issues such as racism, homophobia, terrorism and politics. 

One post read: 'A man with ever a smile was loved and praised by everyone #thisisnotwhoweare '

While another said: He was a gentle and generous man who did not deserve this

Alan Gardner posted: ''My deepest respects to Asad Shah's family. A brutal end to a precious life of a caring community family man. #thisisnotwhoweare.'

A poster by the name of DrJ, simpy wrote: 'Will be at the Asad Shah vigil tonight with my son because #thisisnotwhoweare'

On Facebook people who knew the shopkeeper posted further heartfelt messages, some recalling the kindness he showed during their brief conversations over the counter and others just writing a short line complimenting his warm character.

Martin Malone wrote: 'Rip Shah, you were a true gentleman. You were a King amongst men.'

While customer Pat Gallagher wrote a longer message, praising Mr Shah's personality and manners.

He said: 'I've had the pleasure of knowing this man for 8/10 month as his shop delivers my papers.

'He honestly had that ability to put a smile on your face just with his honest handshake and warm welcome.

'I was in on Tuesday to pay my bill and not for the first time I left the shop muttering to myself ''he is the ultimate gentleman, WOW! What a guy ''. 

'Mr Shah, my friend, my heart goes out to your family. You were a truly genuine man. RIP'

Colin Finnie posted: I was in Shads (sic) shop now and then, always asked me how my training and things were going, no one deserves this treatment and family distraught, a quiet guy trying to better his life for him and his family. 

'Religion is disgusting at times and im ashamed of humanity at times. R.i.P Shad.'

As well as writing kind messages, people have also raised money for Mr Shah's family with more than £31,000 being donated to a Go Fund Me page since the incident happened.

A small summary, written by four friends and former customers of the shopkeeper, reads: 'Mr Shah was a popular, well respected and much loved member of our community and his death has devastated many.

'He was a warm and friendly man and he always went out of his way to make time to talk to you - he was more than just our local shopkeeper. He was a friend to many.

'It quickly became clear to us in the aftermath of this tragedy that the people of Shawlands (and wider) were looking for a way to show their support to Asad's family and we thought this would be a fitting way to do so.'

Before his death, Mr Shah had wished his friends a 'Good Friday and a very happy Easter, especially to my beloved Christian nation'.

In his final post, he wrote: 'Let's follow the real footstep of beloved holy Jesus Christ and get the real success in both worlds.'

Mr Shah also appeared to use his Facebook page to speak out over the attacks in Brussels.

In a video posted online he said: 'We are not here to fight with other mankind or cause bloodshed.'

It is believed that these posts may have led to the shopkeeper being targeted, angering possible extremist Muslims in the area.

Mohammad Faisal, a family friend, said a bearded Muslim wearing a long religious robe entered Mr Shah's shop and spoke to him in his native language before stabbing him in the head with a kitchen knife.  

Mr Shah's brother, who was working next door, rushed out to find the killer laughing while sitting on the Glasgow newsagent's bleeding chest.

'The brother dragged Mr Shah away but the guy continued attacking with the blade,' said Mr Faisal. 'They struggled up to the bus stop where Asad collapsed.

'It was just a clear-cut revenge attack. For posting messages about peace, messages about greeting fellow Christians and Jews.

'That man must not have been too happy about what he was doing, what he was preaching. It was a well-planned attack. He must have been an extremist.

'He went straight for the head. He got stomped on the head as well. His brother suffered a slash down his shoulder area because he attacked him with a knife as well.'

There is no suggestion that the man in police custody was the same man spotted by Mr Faisal.

Deeply religious, Mr Shah worked to foster cross-community relations in Glasgow and had been planning to host an online debate on Thursday with Christian friends about the importance of Easter.

Friends said he observed both Christian and Muslim holidays, and never failed to send out Easter and Christmas cards. And he used his social media accounts to promote harmony on religious holidays. 

At his vigil, a neighbour said: 'This is disgusting – Mr Shah was the most peace-loving man you could meet.

'He was proud of his Pakistani heritage but he loved Britain. He loved Scotland too and really wanted to reach out to Christians. This is such a terrible thing to happen.'

Julie MacRae, a friend of the shopkeeper, said: 'I'm shocked because he was so lovely. He's been great to my family. Every year he would send out lovely Christmas cards with messages of peace.' 

Speaking at the service, Nicola Sturgeon said: 'This community is in shock and devastated. Mr Shah was a popular local businessman. I've used his shop and known him in the years past. I just think everyone is struggling to come to terms with it.

'But this vigil has been an important way for the community to come together and show support to his family and more than anything to show that the community is strongly united.'  

A further 150 people gathered at another commemoration service today as floral tributes continued to be laid close to where Mr Shah was found.

The event was organised by a group of local teenagers on social media, who had been touched by the kindness of the shopkeeper.

Aleesa Malik, 17, said: 'He would take the effort to care for every customer.

'He would want to know how are you, what are you doing. He took an interest in everyone's lives - old, young, anyone.

'You could be any colour, that would not be an issue for him, he just cared too much.'

Nabah Younis, 16, said she had been visiting the shop since she was a young girl.

She described Mr Shah as a 'lovely guy'.

Commenting on organising the vigil, she said: 'I just felt for the amount of support Mr Shah gave us - us as in Glasgow, Glasgow had to give something in return, and that is exactly what we are doing.'

She said messages of support had been sent on social media from all over the UK, and further afield.

She added: 'It feels warmer knowing that there is so much support, from young people to old people, people not even from this area, and people who had not even met Mr Shah.

'The community have reacted - he has brought everybody together.

'Hopefully this is a lesson that we need to stick together.'

It is believed Mr Shah belonged to the Ahmadi movement, a Muslim sect which promotes non-violence and tolerance of other faiths.

Ahmadis identify themselves as Muslims and a determined missionary network has helped spread their teachings around the world.

But their sect has won only disdain from mainstream Islamic leaders and it has been heavily persecuted in Pakistan.

As a result the Ahmadi community's headquarters are now located in Morden, South London. The site, which covers five acres, has space for more than 10,000 worshippers and has been hit by arson.

The spiritual inspiration of the movement was Mirza Ghulam Ahmad who was born in the Punjab in British-ruled India in 1835.

He declared Muslim religion and society were in decline and claimed to have been chosen by Allah to reform Islam. 

The claim clashes with the Islamic belief that Mohammed was the last prophet and the Koran is the final word of God.

Mohammed Shafiq, chief executive of Muslim youth organisation, the Ramadhan Foundation, said: 'Whatever differences we have with the Ahmadi community, the murder of Asad Shah is a despicable crime which everyone should condemn.'

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3510338/Customers-pay-tribute-Muslim-shopkeeper-stabbed-death-laughing-fellow-Muslim-thisisnotwhoweare-messages-hundreds-attend-vigil.html?ito=social-facebook

Edited by TheAlaniDragonRising - 27-Mar-2016 at 05:46
Aeoli View Drop Down
Shogun
Shogun

Quote Aeoli Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28-Mar-2016 at 02:14

Horrible, random murder: Iranian pushes 20-year old German woman in front of subway train

When you start to take care of bad blooded Germans ?  Wink

medenaywe View Drop Down
AE Moderator
AE Moderator
Master of Meanings

Quote medenaywe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28-Mar-2016 at 02:34
People please calm down:You are warned now!Big smile
AE Moderator
AE Moderator
Spam Fighter

Quote TheAlaniDragonRising Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28-Mar-2016 at 06:14

Alani this girl was a nazi too?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WlzJgwy6h58

Who her handlers were is difficult to discern, Mosquito, however, the video is obviously being used as a stressor in order to recruit the vulnerable. Much in the same way any sect does to enter the psyche, and of course to keep the malleable minds of the unfortunate reigned in. Don't be taken in, Mosquito, check out the videos and the source of the stories. In the case of this video the case has been investigated, and the girl was found in good health and medically checked out for the telltale signs of such an assault. The accusation has been found to be an erroneous one. Not that this is in any way stopping the nasty nazi minded right-wing from spreading a large number of these kinds of race war material. 
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>