Notice: This is the official website of the All Empires History Community (Reg. 10 Feb 2002)

FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Best RTS Ever

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
Poll Question: Ok, whos your daddy in clickfests?
Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
13 [19.40%]
1 [1.49%]
11 [16.42%]
0 [0.00%]
1 [1.49%]
7 [10.45%]
2 [2.99%]
32 [47.76%]
You can not vote in this poll

Author
Guests View Drop Down
  Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Best RTS Ever
    Posted: 19-Nov-2004 at 16:16
tft = the frozen throne >_<!
Guests View Drop Down
  Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05-Dec-2004 at 22:18

Originally posted by Violent_Jay

tft = the frozen throne >_<!

yeah i know where the hell is TFT on that list wc3 is deffinately the best... that or starcraft because more people like it but i think wc is more fun. the games on that last are no where near as interactive or interesting as wc

ChineseManchurian View Drop Down
Samurai
Samurai

Online Status: Offline
  Quote ChineseManchurian Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05-Dec-2004 at 22:20
RON is the best
Guests View Drop Down
  Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05-Dec-2004 at 22:21
by the way my wc3 tft id: Genghis_khan@azeroth if anyone is up for a game.
Infidel View Drop Down
Colonel
Colonel

Quote Infidel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25-Dec-2004 at 20:37
Well, definitely Europa Universalis II! One of the best I've ever played. Real politics, real strategy, and conquer the world (or part of it, actually!).
An nescite quantilla sapientia mundus regatur?
Guests View Drop Down
  Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30-Dec-2004 at 15:39
Where is HOI the best I have ever played, made by the same company as Europa Universalis series..
The Canadian Guy View Drop Down
General
General
The Native Canuck

Quote The Canadian Guy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08-Jun-2005 at 11:20
I love all RTS games...infact I love any game that is fun. Basically I love all video games. But...for this poll...it was a tough question, I had picked AoM. It is unique, with awesome god powers, myth units, cooler heros, and awesome graphics.
Hate and anger is the fuel of war, while religion and politics is the foundation of it.
Jagatai Khan View Drop Down
Chieftain
Chieftain
Jeune Turc

Quote Jagatai Khan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11-Jun-2005 at 12:25

Yes,Frozen Throne is perfect,but nothing can spoil the legendary of Age Of Empires 2.

I still download scenarios and play it.

of course I'm talkin about Aok:Tc Expansion.

Edited by Jagatai Khan
rider View Drop Down
Tsar
Tsar

Suspended

Quote rider Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11-Jun-2005 at 15:51
Yes, many things are too clever in that list, but I chose Cossacks cause it is my like last two years best fav game.. and it is soo good...
Jazz View Drop Down
Baron
Baron

Quote Jazz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13-Jun-2005 at 13:41
I'll have to agree with most here.

MTW is my favorite game of the lot listed here.....but it is not a true RTS in the sense that the others listed are.

With that in mind, I would have voted Age of Kings, with the Conquerors expansion.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123