Notice: This is the official website of the All Empires History Community (Reg. 10 Feb 2002)

FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Topic ClosedPetition for Macedonia

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Alexander of Macedon View Drop Down
Janissary
Janissary

Online Status: Offline
Direct Link To This Post Topic: Petition for Macedonia
    Posted: 07-May-2005 at 20:19
strategos View Drop Down
Chieftain
Chieftain

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07-May-2005 at 20:25
How desperate you are! Its say to protect the Maceodians in Greece, ALbania, and Bulgaria, but how can you protect the minorities in Bulgaria if Macedonians and Bulgarians are the same people!?
http://theforgotten.org/intro.html
Janissary
Janissary

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07-May-2005 at 20:42

Your greek historian Dimtrios Litoksou don't think like you

Maybe you should read his book "Greek Antimacedonian Strugle" written in 1998 ,where it's written that even your national "hero" Pavlos Melas speak for Macedonians diferent from Greeks and Bulgarians.The book is so lovely written so in 100 pages you will see the FOPOGreek propaganda.

Edited by Alexander of Macedon
Thegeneral View Drop Down
Chieftain
Chieftain

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07-May-2005 at 20:53
Jesus Christ!  I wonder how many of those people/organizations are going to just toss this as soon as they see it.  I would if I were up in that high of a position.
strategos View Drop Down
Chieftain
Chieftain

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07-May-2005 at 20:55
Originally posted by Alexander of Macedon

Your greek historian Dimtrios Litoksou don't think like you

Maybe you should read his book "Greek Antimacedonian Strugle" written in 1998 ,where it's written that even your national "hero" speak for Macedonians diferent from Greeks and Bulgarians.The book is so lovely written so in 100 pages you will see the FOPOGreek propaganda.

Oh, they are different from Greeks. Hellens are not Slavic people, but slavic FYROM is related, VERy much so with Bulgarians. Think of it. Slavic migrations wasn't until the 6th 7th centuries. ALexander was there B.C. Your people speak a slavic language, slavic type crillic or w/e writting. You can you link your people to the Hellenic Macedonian people of the past? Please explain.

Janissary
Janissary

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07-May-2005 at 21:15
You know i don't care about FOPOGians you can be and gypsies but i don't care ,just don't tell me what am I.I know very well that i'm Macedonian.Can you please exlane where had gone the Ancient Macedonians had they flight to the moon or maybe on Mars .
strategos View Drop Down
Chieftain
Chieftain

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07-May-2005 at 21:30

You know i don't care about FOPOGians you can be and gypsies but i don't care ,just don't tell me what am I.I know very well that i'm Macedonian.Can you please exlane where had gone the Ancient Macedonians had they flight to the moon or maybe on Mars .

This STUPIDITY shows that you have No intelligence on the subject. YOur country IS called by many Former YUGOSLAV Republic of Macedonia, and your FOPOGians is VERY childish, but from your post before, i am NOT surprized. I will not ask for your thoughrs on the topic again, because you simply have no knowledge on it..

Edited by strategos
Janissary
Janissary

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07-May-2005 at 21:37

Originally posted by strategos

This STUPIDITY shows that you have No intelligence on the subject, and I will not ask for anymore, because have NO clue.

Oh you are so intelligent i can see throw my monitor from Macedonia direct to FOPOG,i think your intelligence will be bigger if you read "Greek antimacedonian strugle" from Dimitrios Litoksou.

strategos View Drop Down
Chieftain
Chieftain

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07-May-2005 at 21:38

This STUPIDITY shows that you have No intelligence on the subject, and I will not ask for anymore, because have NO clue.

Oh you are so intelligent i can see throw my monitor from Macedonia direct to FOPOG,i think your intelligence will be bigger if you read "Greek antimacedonian strugle" from Dimitrios Litoksou.

You were already banned once, Why do you return?  You were the members Macedonian, were you not?

Edited by strategos
Janissary
Janissary

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07-May-2005 at 21:45

You were already banned once, Why do you return?  You were the members Macedonian, were you not?

Banned once, when i came to this forum before one week.

strategos View Drop Down
Chieftain
Chieftain

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07-May-2005 at 21:46
Yes you were the member Macedonian, and you were BANNED. I'm done with this topic as well, because I don't want another FYROM/Hellenic War.
Janissary
Janissary

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07-May-2005 at 21:59

Yes my nationality is Macedonian but i've never had been banned.I think to stop here beacause don't want Macedonian/FOPOG war

strategos View Drop Down
Chieftain
Chieftain

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08-May-2005 at 00:15
funny u have same web page, and noone has ever said FOPOG either, only someone as stupid as Macedonian/yourself says it.
 Post Reply Post Reply