Notice: This is the official website of the All Empires History Community (Reg. 10 Feb 2002)

FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

World War I History Symposium !

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
pbcora View Drop Down
Immortal Guard
Immortal Guard

Online Status: Offline
  Quote pbcora Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: World War I History Symposium !
    Posted: 16-Oct-2012 at 20:10

The WFA East Coast Branch (USA) is proud to sponsor The Fall 2012 Symposium in World War I History which will be held on Saturday, November 10 at the Fort George G. Meade Museum, Maryland.

The symposium will feature presentations on the 332nd Infantry AEF in Italy, *** Wilhelm's Final Days in Exile, World War I in East Africa, and "Blacker's Boys" - an infantry regiment of the 36th Ulster Division 1914-18.  Also included will be door ***, refreshments, a catered lunch at the Fort Meade Officers' Club, and a Branch-sponsored rare and out-of-print WWI book sale.  Attendees will also be able to tour the museum which features a heavy concentration of WWI artifacts including a Renault FT 17 tank, and a Mark VIII Liberty Tank.

For full details visit wfa-eastcoast.org

*** Post Moved To legations and Advertising. Hidden links deleted.

CV

Edited by Centrix Vigilis - 17-Oct-2012 at 02:03
Nick1986 View Drop Down
Emperor
Emperor
Mighty Slayer of Trolls

Quote Nick1986 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31-Oct-2012 at 15:05
Sounds interesting. Could you send Red a private message?
Me Grimlock not nice Dino! Me bash brains!
red clay View Drop Down
Administrator
Administrator
Tomato Master Emeritus

Quote red clay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01-Nov-2012 at 08:43
He can't, needs 10 posts.  That's okay, this is a legit outfit.  I might just go.  It's a 3 hour road trip from where I am.
I've never been to the Meade Museum.  I've been to the museums at FT.Lewis and Ft. Leonard Wood.  The Museum at Wood, [also known as Ft. Lost in The Woods]  is outstanding.  They even have a ring that belonged to one of Hannibals Officers, who is thought to be the first "engineer".  I hope nothing changed once it became an all branch base.

Wonder if the "destruct key" is still in the Flagpole?  Wink

"Arguing with someone who hates you or your ideas, is like playing chess with a pigeon. No matter what move you make, your opponent will walk all over the board and scramble the pieces".
Unknown.
Nick1986 View Drop Down
Emperor
Emperor
Mighty Slayer of Trolls

Quote Nick1986 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01-Nov-2012 at 08:45
Me Grimlock not nice Dino! Me bash brains!
 Post Reply Post Reply