Notice: This is the official website of the All Empires History Community (Reg. 10 Feb 2002)

FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Topic ClosedScandinavian race never televised WHY?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
Author
Ollios View Drop Down
Chieftain
Chieftain

Online Status: Offline
Direct Link To This Post Topic: Scandinavian race never televised WHY?
    Posted: 18-Mar-2012 at 02:28
I am looking the isseu from climate site. In my opinion, climate is the biggest factor in the civilizations, not genetics.

http://www.earthgauge.net/wp-content/CF_Climate%20and%20Civilizations.pdf
Ellerin Kabe'si var,
Benim Kabem İnsandır
Centrix Vigilis View Drop Down
Emperor
Emperor

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18-Mar-2012 at 04:47
Originally posted by atlantean

If we humans are to survive I personally believe we need to engineer ourselves. look at the genetic disease among our people. Literally everybody has something wrong with them genetically.

I personally think humankind is going down a destructive path.

The stupidest people in our society have loads of kids so they can get there benefits, the intelligent have only a few children. 

I was watching a program on daytime tv a while ago and this bloke has this hereditary genetic facial deformity. he was telling how bad his life had been because people taunted him, the the selfish git went on to have kids who also had the condition. I mean all he had to do was use a sperm donor for gods sake.

I have asperger's syndrome and i would never reproduce using my own seed as i believe it would be selfish, you see what i am getting at humankind is seemingly destroying itself.

what will the future be like? that film gattaca?

i lean towards nationalist politics as i believe they will at least enforce some kind of dare i say it eugenics program.

we are not evolving anymore, we are turning back into chimps

This is all subjective balderdash based on some ill conceived notion of yours in dealing with the alleged and totally discredited academically, theory of Aryanism. Bigotry is bigotry; whether you color it in terms of broad based swatches of self-rationalism or attempt to cover it in pseudo scientific terms of alleged superiority of light skinned textured ethnic groups socio-economic and cultural developement versus others with darker textures and their presumed inferiorities....all the while covertly attempting to distort the subject through the use of an evasive header in the phrase: Scandinavian race.

And while I might or might not sympathize or give guidance on your alleged medical problems (as I am not qualified to do so... so I won't) they in and of themselves are not an appropriate justification for what remains the obvious. And basically are nothing more then a troll.

Several of your fellow members have pointed out and admirably refuted your nonsense whether it be your concerns for generic criticisms and individual decisions that remain uniquely individual for those concerned.

But what I am qualified, not only as a historian and an educator but a blogger and contributor for and on forums for nearly 20 years, to speak about is the bunk in  the statements like those you use above.

''he was telling how bad his life had been because people taunted him, the the selfish git went on to have kids who also had the condition. I mean all he had to do was use a sperm donor for gods sake.''

''we are not evolving anymore, we are turning back into chimps''

''i lean towards nationalist politics as i believe they will at least enforce some kind of dare i say it eugenics program''

This is nothing more then what I noted above..as such you are now officially warned for being in violation of promotion and use of rudeness, nationalistic, jingoistic and bigoted commentary.
Do it again and your gone. Because I can guarantee you I am not a chimp.

You may appeal my action by contacting via PM... the owner administrator... Red Clay. You do not have the right to comment publically on it. Such commentary is defined as trolling and disrupting and will result in an immediate suspension or ban.

Centrix Vigilis

Edited by Centrix Vigilis - 18-Mar-2012 at 05:12
"Absence of evidence is not evidence of absence"

S. T. Friedman

Pilger's law: 'If it's been officially denied, then it's probably true'

Nick1986 View Drop Down
Emperor
Emperor
Mighty Slayer of Trolls

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18-Mar-2012 at 07:49
Can we lock this thread please?

Atlantean, simple prejudices can lead to ordinary people doing terrible things: discriminating against minorities, starting wars and committing genocide. Should such a regime ever gain power, chances are people like you (and myself) would be sent to the gas chamber:

http://www.allempires.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=30619

Me Grimlock not nice Dino! Me bash brains!
Centrix Vigilis View Drop Down
Emperor
Emperor

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18-Mar-2012 at 08:10
As noted the efforts to repudiate this bigoted nonsense were admirable. Unfortunately, it will continue...but not here and not on my watch. As such the thread no longer serves a productive and useful purpose....but what it does do is send a message. You come here to run this clap you won't be here long.

Thread locked.

Edited by Centrix Vigilis - 18-Mar-2012 at 08:12
"Absence of evidence is not evidence of absence"

S. T. Friedman

Pilger's law: 'If it's been officially denied, then it's probably true'

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123