Notice: This is the official website of the All Empires History Community (Reg. 10 Feb 2002)

FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Russia needs an international attack!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
Cyrus Shahmiri View Drop Down
Administrator
Administrator
King of Kings

Online Status: Offline
  Quote Cyrus Shahmiri Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Russia needs an international attack!
    Posted: 02-Feb-2012 at 14:16

I really don't know why these Russians support the dictators, of course they probably did the same thing from a long time ago but now they openly do it, maybe they still consider themselves as a superpower and think they can alone confront all other countries, if it is so, there can be an international attack against this country!

toyomotor View Drop Down
Baron
Baron

BANNED TROLL

Quote toyomotor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04-Feb-2014 at 04:10
Originally posted by Cyrus Shahmiri

I really don't know why these Russians support the dictators, of course they probably did the same thing from a long time ago but now they openly do it, maybe they still consider themselves as a superpower and think they can alone confront all other countries, if it is so, there can be an international attack against this country!

Why?
Administrator
Administrator
King of Kings

Quote Cyrus Shahmiri Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02-Mar-2014 at 00:57
I said that thing two years ago but you can already see the reason, especially about what is happening in Ukraine.
beorna View Drop Down
General
General

Quote beorna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02-Mar-2014 at 04:02
An attack is absolute impossible and meanwhile too many countries have linked their economies with Russia so much, that embargos are economically bad. So they won't support embargos. It was a wrong politics of several european countries, including Germany, to do so and to trust these dictator.

That Russians follow Putin should not be surprising. All they here since decades is the same propagandistic BS and this hasn't changed today. Putin controlls wide areas of public life. Cyrus, you are from Iran. Why do the Iranians follow the mullahs? That is quite comparable to Russia.

Russia can only be stopped, if the west speaks with one voice. But therefore the USA need partners, not subjectives. Since the Bush presidentship the USA had made a very "imperialistic" politics. If they remember for what the West is standing, the west will become strong again. And of course european countries have to learn, that Russia is no partner one can trust, at least not now.
Mountain Man View Drop Down
General
General

Quote Mountain Man Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02-Mar-2014 at 09:35
An international attack by whom?

I hope no one is expecting America to save the day...again.
Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?
Mosquito View Drop Down
Caliph
Caliph
Suspended

Quote Mosquito Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02-Mar-2014 at 10:30
Originally posted by Mountain Man

An international attack by whom?I hope no one is expecting America to save the day...again.

USA, Turkey and Poland together with Ukrainian army. American fleet on the black see to paralise Russian navy and airforces, Turks to land in Crimea, Poles to take Kaliningrad Oblast together with its nuclear arms and the power of Putin will be broken in 24 hours.
"I am a pure-blooded Polish nobleman, without a single drop of bad blood, certainly not German blood" - Friedrich Nietzsche
Ollios View Drop Down
Chieftain
Chieftain

Quote Ollios Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02-Mar-2014 at 11:03
Originally posted by beorna

An attack is absolute impossible and meanwhile too many countries have linked their economies with Russia so much, that embargos are economically bad.

I agree, Turkey can't effort it.

Originally posted by Mosquito

Originally posted by Mountain Man

An international attack by whom?I hope no one is expecting America to save the day...again.

USA, Turkey and Poland together with Ukrainian army. American fleet on the black see to paralise Russian navy and airforces, Turks to land in Crimea, Poles to take Kaliningrad Oblast together with its nuclear arms and the power of Putin will be broken in 24 hours.

Turkey can't be in this list. It is election month and Turkey is not much different then Belarus. Without Russian gas we can't survive. That is reality.

Ellerin Kabe'si var,
Benim Kabem İnsandır
Mosquito View Drop Down
Caliph
Caliph
Suspended

Quote Mosquito Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02-Mar-2014 at 11:16
Originally posted by Ollios

Turkey can't be in this list.Without Russian gas we can't survive. That is reality.

And do you think that Russia can survive without selling gas and oil? I dont know how is in Turkey but we in Poland got in our underground depots enough of storaged gas for over a year. Its enough time to make Russia fall on its knees.

Edited by Mosquito - 02-Mar-2014 at 11:17
"I am a pure-blooded Polish nobleman, without a single drop of bad blood, certainly not German blood" - Friedrich Nietzsche
Administrator
Administrator
King of Kings

Quote Cyrus Shahmiri Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02-Mar-2014 at 12:25
I think I made this thread about Russian support of the Syrian dictator Bashar Assad, anyway I strongly believe there should be a strong action against the current policy of Russia, otherwise nowhere can be safe from the Russian threat!
Ollios View Drop Down
Chieftain
Chieftain

Quote Ollios Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02-Mar-2014 at 14:32

And do you think that Russia can survive without selling gas and oil? I dont know how is in Turkey but we in Poland got in our underground depots enough of storaged gas for over a year. Its enough time to make Russia fall on its knees.

Absolutely, they can survive more then us. We need their gas even electricity, they are the seond biggest tourist group for Turkey, we sell our fruits to them...  I can add more things

Negative effects of possible American embargo on China will be less effective for Americans then the negative effection of Turkish embargo on Russia for Turks.

Is the life of Nato-Europe friend Ukrainians more precious then Muslim Uyghurs in China? I don't remember then anybody talk about international attack against China.

American fleet on the black see to paralise Russian navy and airforces

History repeats itself just for idiots

I am reminding you that how the Ottomans entering WW1? and How it ended for the Ottomans? Everything began with Ottoman permission to german battleship to go Blacksea. 

Ellerin Kabe'si var,
Benim Kabem İnsandır
Mosquito View Drop Down
Caliph
Caliph
Suspended

Quote Mosquito Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02-Mar-2014 at 16:39

History repeats itself just for idiotsI am reminding you that how the Ottomans entering WW1? and How it ended for the Ottomans? Everything began with Ottoman permission to german battleship to go Blacksea.

We have different persepctive about history repeating itself. I see the Hitlers methods, blackmail, Sudetenland and Munich.
Ollios View Drop Down
Chieftain
Chieftain

Quote Ollios Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03-Mar-2014 at 00:22
Also possible victory against Russian dictator with Turkey's help will just serve dictator in my country, so he can sit there more years with using this glory. 
Ellerin Kabe'si var,
Benim Kabem İnsandır
medenaywe View Drop Down
AE Moderator
AE Moderator
Master of Meanings

Quote medenaywe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16-Mar-2014 at 01:27
Did we forget the roles in WW2?!?Maybe Polanski is right:Vampyres crossed over the Atlantic and
they realize their agenda using money from American&European tax payers!
NOTE:Western world has had a 800 years experience from Magna Carta Libertatum.Mob world is only result when you shrunk it the same process in 20 years!

Edited by medenaywe - 16-Mar-2014 at 05:35
medenaywe View Drop Down
AE Moderator
AE Moderator
Master of Meanings

Quote medenaywe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16-Mar-2014 at 02:48
By the way,800 hundred years after you still have The Mob!
Ollios View Drop Down
Chieftain
Chieftain

Quote Ollios Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16-Mar-2014 at 03:47
Originally posted by medenaywe

This is quite understandable. Every nation would act like that. For them the biggest enemy was Russia

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/7/71/Crimea_republic_map.pngSevastopol has a special statute in Ukranie. The city is base of Russian fleet and it is clearly Russian.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cities_with_special_status

Nearly
all Crimea: 2.000.000 which means 1.2000.000 Russian
Sevastopol:300.000 Russians

so let the Russians have it, this is the easiest and simple way. In other way all Crimea will be join the Russia

Ellerin Kabe'si var,
Benim Kabem İnsandır
medenaywe View Drop Down
AE Moderator
AE Moderator
Master of Meanings

Quote medenaywe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16-Mar-2014 at 05:43
But Ukrainians have chance to share it with Russians!If Cubans have had such riot USA could have sent fleet on it,protecting Guantanamo bay&it's interests there!Calm down USA&Russia.It is not good way to show us anbivalence of moral here!We the rest of Earth's population are not lab rabbits here!

Edited by medenaywe - 16-Mar-2014 at 10:39
red clay View Drop Down
Administrator
Administrator
Tomato Master Emeritus

Quote red clay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16-Mar-2014 at 09:42
It's intresting you should mention "the Mob".  The general opinion here is that Russia is now run by the "Russian Mob".  And Putin runs the mob.

"Arguing with someone who hates you or your ideas, is like playing chess with a pigeon. No matter what move you make, your opponent will walk all over the board and scramble the pieces".
Unknown.
medenaywe View Drop Down
AE Moderator
AE Moderator
Master of Meanings

Quote medenaywe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16-Mar-2014 at 10:06
I agree with it.How many mobs are fighting in Crimea-Ukraine today Red?!?Who is the right one?

Edited by medenaywe - 16-Mar-2014 at 10:07
Ollios View Drop Down
Chieftain
Chieftain

Quote Ollios Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19-Mar-2014 at 14:27

the map of autonomous republics and regions in Russia so Russia is playing with fire
Ellerin Kabe'si var,
Benim Kabem İnsandır
Sarmata View Drop Down
Consul
Consul

suspended

Quote Sarmata Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08-Sep-2014 at 01:10

Turkey can't be in this list.Without Russian gas we can't survive. That is reality.

Thats what Hitler thought too.

Poland should have stayed far away from this conflict to begin with but instead they were a huge part of it. Instead of swinging their sabres they should have remained neutral. Setting up tensions in Eastern Europe is no way productive for Poland. They keep being America's lapdog and there is no benefit for them. Rather then start conflict with Russia they should try to build good relations with them. Let's say this conflict grows out of control and does go global. Where is the immidiate theater of war? well lets see, Stettin is becoming a huge base of operations for NATO so yeah Poland is painting a bullseye on itself.
NATO over they years has become nothing but a tool for the Americans to expand their control. France got the jist in '54. Hopfully Korwin-Mikke wins some votes and takes Poland out of the damn EU and start putting Poland interests first, rather than dancing to America's fiddle. Unrealistic yes but I'm hopful.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>