Notice: This is the official website of the All Empires History Community (Reg. 10 Feb 2002)

FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Euro clan aoe 3

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
Guests View Drop Down
  Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Euro clan aoe 3
    Posted: 23-Apr-2005 at 21:54

This is a new clan we have mage for Age Of Empires 3.If you are interseted go to are forums page.Also on the site there will be more info.The clan is mainly for people of 100% European blood.We can make exceptions to some people.The site is still under consturtion and will be up buy monday,ill try to have it up by tomorrow.

Have a nice day

http://www.euroclan.primeterritory.com/page/page/1929976.htm

Komnenos View Drop Down
Tsar
Tsar
Retired AE Administrator

Online Status: Offline
  Quote Komnenos Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24-Apr-2005 at 12:43
Originally posted by Rodiguez

The clan is mainly for people of 100% European blood.

Sounds interesting! Could you please give me your adress, so I can send my blood sample in!
Do you require any other proof?
As I am German, I have documents from my grandfather that can testify that our family is 100% Aryan.
I could forward a copy.

Edited by Komnenos
[IMG]http://i71.photobucket.com/albums/i137/komnenos/crosses1.jpg">
cattus View Drop Down
Arch Duke
Arch Duke
Retired AE Moderator

Quote cattus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24-Apr-2005 at 14:20
Komnenos. To the gaming forum.
Guests View Drop Down
  Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24-Apr-2005 at 18:55
umm ok i know that im not going to be a 100% sure that they are full blooded but thats what the leader wants.
Guests View Drop Down
  Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24-Apr-2005 at 19:14
And of course one should always obey the Leader.
Cywr View Drop Down
King
King
Retired AE Moderator

Quote Cywr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25-Apr-2005 at 01:44
Arrrgh!!"
cattus View Drop Down
Arch Duke
Arch Duke
Retired AE Moderator

Quote cattus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25-Apr-2005 at 23:32
Hey Rodriguez, hate to nitpick but on your site in contacts it says " Iacobelli Is The Leader Of Euro. Iacobelli Is Italian, And Can Speak Both American And Italian."
Komnenos View Drop Down
Tsar
Tsar
Retired AE Administrator

Quote Komnenos Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26-Apr-2005 at 03:26
German however is not the leader's, or should I say "Des Fuehrers", strength!
[IMG]http://i71.photobucket.com/albums/i137/komnenos/crosses1.jpg">
Guests View Drop Down
  Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28-Apr-2005 at 15:16

Iacobelli is the leader he wanted me to post this, go here they have an update about are clan at age of empires holland.

http://aoe.olympusstudios.net/

Guests View Drop Down
  Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28-Apr-2005 at 15:33
He wanted you to do that, and Befehl ist Befehl!
Guests View Drop Down
  Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29-Apr-2005 at 15:56
WHAT DO YOU MEAN BY Command is command!  I DONT UNDERSTAND
Guests View Drop Down
  Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29-Apr-2005 at 15:58

THIS IS ARE NEW ADRESS

http://www.euroclan.rules.it/

Styrbiorn View Drop Down
Caliph
Caliph

Quote Styrbiorn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29-Apr-2005 at 16:03
Originally posted by Rodriguez

WHAT DO YOU MEAN BY Command is command! I DONT UNDERSTAND

Just that the Leader must be obeyed.
Guests View Drop Down
  Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29-Apr-2005 at 19:34

oh

Cywr View Drop Down
King
King
Retired AE Moderator

Quote Cywr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30-Apr-2005 at 05:05

You guys are taking the piss
Arrrgh!!"
cattus View Drop Down
Arch Duke
Arch Duke
Retired AE Moderator

Quote cattus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30-Apr-2005 at 11:47
Just odd to me that a eurocentric clan would say as they do on that site that they speak 'american' instead of 'english'.

Rodriguez, the site looks very nice. Like the banner with the Hussars and Cuirassiers. Good luck with your team.

-

Edited by Catt
Guests View Drop Down
  Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01-May-2005 at 00:52

thank you

Zagros View Drop Down
Emperor
Emperor

Suspended

Quote Zagros Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04-May-2005 at 12:15

Any info on this game?

what era?

Cywr View Drop Down
King
King
Retired AE Moderator

Quote Cywr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04-May-2005 at 14:41
I believe its set in the Americas, post Columbus to immediate pre-US indipendance sort of. Basicly taking off from where the AoK/AoEII Spanish campain left off i guess. There is a thread on it here somewhere IIRC, with screen pics and maybe even a link to a demo.
Arrrgh!!"
Zagros View Drop Down
Emperor
Emperor

Suspended

Quote Zagros Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04-May-2005 at 16:02
thanks.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>