Notice: This is the official website of the All Empires History Community (Reg. 10 Feb 2002)

FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Cute Baby Pictures

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 16>
Author
TheAlaniDragonRising View Drop Down
AE Moderator
AE Moderator
Spam Fighter

Online Status: Offline
  Quote TheAlaniDragonRising Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Cute Baby Pictures
    Posted: 11-Jan-2012 at 11:22
I came across this collection of, what I consider to be very cute baby picture, from a national newspaper site. What I want to know is, do you have any cute baby pictures you want to add to this thread?

undefined

Edited by TheAlaniDragonRising - 11-Jan-2012 at 11:23
What a handsome figure of a dragon. No wonder I fall madly in love with the Alani Dragon now, the avatar, it's a gorgeous dragon picture.
tjadams View Drop Down
Chieftain
Chieftain
Suspended, go back to historum

Quote tjadams Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11-Jan-2012 at 11:32
AE Moderator
AE Moderator
Spam Fighter

Quote TheAlaniDragonRising Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11-Jan-2012 at 19:20
Ah a baby fairy.

Edited by TheAlaniDragonRising - 11-Jan-2012 at 19:23
What a handsome figure of a dragon. No wonder I fall madly in love with the Alani Dragon now, the avatar, it's a gorgeous dragon picture.
AE Moderator
AE Moderator
Spam Fighter

Quote TheAlaniDragonRising Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12-Jan-2012 at 02:49
AE Moderator
AE Moderator
Spam Fighter

Quote TheAlaniDragonRising Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13-Jan-2012 at 18:40
This cute baby is saying she wants to dress like her Mama, I think.Smile

tjadams View Drop Down
Chieftain
Chieftain

Quote tjadams Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13-Jan-2012 at 19:22
Originally posted by TheAlaniDragonRising

This cute baby is saying she wants to dress like her Mama, I think.Smile

The eyes look a bit colorized, but a she's a cutie-patootie.
AE Moderator
AE Moderator
Spam Fighter

Quote TheAlaniDragonRising Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14-Jan-2012 at 18:23
Very cute baby girl in her beautiful costume - Wallpaper
AE Moderator
AE Moderator
Spam Fighter

Quote TheAlaniDragonRising Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14-Jan-2012 at 22:51
Look at the wonder in this ones eyes.

Cute Baby Girl
tjadams View Drop Down
Chieftain
Chieftain

Quote tjadams Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14-Jan-2012 at 23:22
Very cute. Hard to ever be angry with them. :)
AE Moderator
AE Moderator
Spam Fighter

Quote TheAlaniDragonRising Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16-Jan-2012 at 04:16
baby girl images cute. Cute Baby Girl
tjadams View Drop Down
Chieftain
Chieftain

Quote tjadams Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16-Jan-2012 at 10:12
AE Moderator
AE Moderator
Spam Fighter

Quote TheAlaniDragonRising Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16-Jan-2012 at 12:04
Originally posted by tjadams

Ah, they are cute, tjadams. I think I'll have to look out for a picture of my son when he was little.Smile
AE Moderator
AE Moderator
Spam Fighter

Quote TheAlaniDragonRising Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16-Jan-2012 at 15:00
Isn't this the kind of cuteness you're after when you want to have a baby?Smile

With the Dragon, and drew desperately now from memory, that was a few years ago.Smile 

My son is twenty now.Smile

Edited by TheAlaniDragonRising - 16-Jan-2012 at 15:11
Earlodom View Drop Down
Immortal Guard
Immortal Guard

Quote Earlodom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17-Jan-2012 at 02:46
I love cute kid and cute babies too.. they are adorable.. I am updating them in my google + page and also in facebook page as I go along.

Cute Kid of of the Year 2012 Facebook page

AE Moderator
AE Moderator
Spam Fighter

Quote TheAlaniDragonRising Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17-Jan-2012 at 12:12

Ahhhhhh, look  again, my son when little, isn’t this the kind of cuteness you’re after when you feel the urgent need to have a baby?Smile

With the Dragon, and drew again now from pictures found, I'm thinking this is another cute one from all those years back.Smile

Edited by TheAlaniDragonRising - 17-Jan-2012 at 12:13
AE Moderator
AE Moderator
Spam Fighter

Quote TheAlaniDragonRising Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18-Jan-2012 at 14:39

Can I say this again, yes I think so, ahhhhhhhhhhhh, my son again, and still isn’t this the cuteness you might want when you feel the urgent need to have a baby?Smile

With the Dragon, and drew even more now from photos I have, I still think these are cute.Smile

Edited by TheAlaniDragonRising - 18-Jan-2012 at 14:40
medenaywe View Drop Down
AE Moderator
AE Moderator
Master of Meanings

Quote medenaywe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18-Jan-2012 at 14:44
You are proud father of three sons,Alani!All the best for you.Is it time for grandpa?Tongue
AE Moderator
AE Moderator
Spam Fighter

Quote TheAlaniDragonRising Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18-Jan-2012 at 15:00
Originally posted by medenaywe

You are proud father of three sons,Alani!All the best for you.Is it time for grandpa?Tongue
A proud Father, yes, medenaywe, but just the one son, and probably a few years off being a grandpa. Shift+R improves the quality of this image. Shift+A improves the quality of all images on this page.
In my dreams I'd like another. Ideally I want to have a baby girl.Shift+R improves the quality of this image. Shift+A improves the quality of all images on this page.

With the Dragon, and drew now from my dream, I live in hope.Shift+R improves the quality of this image. Shift+A improves the quality of all images on this page.
medenaywe View Drop Down
AE Moderator
AE Moderator
Master of Meanings

Quote medenaywe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18-Jan-2012 at 15:04
Hope your wishes will come true,grandpa of dragons!Thumbs Up
AE Moderator
AE Moderator
Spam Fighter

Quote TheAlaniDragonRising Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18-Jan-2012 at 17:19
Originally posted by medenaywe

Hope your wishes will come true,grandpa of dragons!Thumbs Up
That would certainly be nice.Shift+R improves the quality of this image. Shift+A improves the quality of all images on this page.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 16>