Notice: This is the official website of the All Empires History Community (Reg. 10 Feb 2002)

FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

The Red Jews

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
Author
Nick1986 View Drop Down
Emperor
Emperor
Mighty Slayer of Trolls

Online Status: Offline
  Quote Nick1986 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: The Red Jews
    Posted: 03-Nov-2011 at 21:49
Originally posted by Centrix Vigilis

I have a darker complexion in the summer working in the thinner air of the upper alpine pastures. Love Polish food, drink copious amounts of beer like a good Pole, have blue eyes and a mustache that turns blondish red in the warmer months as does my arm hair. My work ethic is beyond reproach and  I speak fluent German and Spanish. This however, does not make me either a Khazar, a Pole, nor a long lost Semitic-Jew from the lost tribes that went into captivity into Babylon.Wink

Myths here.

I'm not talking about a mere suntan. Most of my Polish relatives (all from a town near Krakow) had black hair and dark complexions. My grandfather was often mistaken for a Turk, Spaniard or Sicilian
Me Grimlock not nice Dino! Me bash brains!
erkut View Drop Down
General
General
Persona non Grata

Quote erkut Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11-Nov-2011 at 06:55
Their geat grand childs (Karaims) are living in Crimea now... Some says "Karaim", comes from "Kara İman" which means "Black belief.
Nick1986 View Drop Down
Emperor
Emperor
Mighty Slayer of Trolls

Quote Nick1986 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06-Apr-2012 at 20:10
Ollios View Drop Down
Chieftain
Chieftain

Quote Ollios Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07-Apr-2012 at 06:04
They sometimes use special word; "Kenesa" instead of synagogue
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kenesa

And in İstanbul, one well-known neighbourhood's name comes form these people;
Karaköy(Bosphorus coast of Pera)
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Karak%C3%B6y

Ellerin Kabe'si var,
Benim Kabem İnsandır
Nick1986 View Drop Down
Emperor
Emperor
Mighty Slayer of Trolls

Quote Nick1986 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09-Apr-2012 at 19:59
Thanks Ollios. So the surviving Khazars stayed in the region and converted to Islam?
Ollios View Drop Down
Chieftain
Chieftain

Quote Ollios Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10-Apr-2012 at 02:48
Originally posted by Nick1986

Thanks Ollios. So the surviving Khazars stayed in the region and converted to Islam?

Their turkish population is
in 1979:  150 
in 1990:   90
Now:     60-55

But I don't know anything about Ottoman period. It is possible. 

They are not rabbinic people and don't believe talmud.
They don't recognise the authority of common jew in Turkey.
They have been in İstanbul since Byzantine times
They use word Tengri (old Turkish word for god, today we use tanrı)
The name of their religion chef is Hazan
They have similar rituals with Islam(e.g Wudu, Prostration)
http://www.turkyahudileri.com/content/view/515/222/lang,tr/  (Turkish)
Ellerin Kabe'si var,
Benim Kabem İnsandır
oxydracae View Drop Down
Samurai
Samurai

Quote oxydracae Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22-Apr-2012 at 02:07
According to some historians Khazars also settled in India, and here they are known as 'Gujars', which is a predominant ethnic group in North India and Pakistan. and interesting part is before the arrival of Gujars dominants religion in India was Buddhism and as Gujar tribes adopted Shaivism (branch of Hinduism), Buddhism eclipsed from India...
I think there is some link... no offence but in Europe they adopted Judaism (which is Anti-Christian, as Christianity was predominant religion in Europe at that time) and in India they adopted Buddhism (which is Anti-Buddhist, as Buddhism was predominant religion in India at that time)... 

Nick1986 View Drop Down
Emperor
Emperor
Mighty Slayer of Trolls

Quote Nick1986 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30-Apr-2012 at 19:18
I've heard India had a Jewish community but i don't know much about them. Can you tell me more please Oxydracae?
Baal Melqart View Drop Down
General
General

Quote Baal Melqart Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01-May-2012 at 12:53
Originally posted by Nick1986

I've heard India had a Jewish community but i don't know much about them. Can you tell me more please Oxydracae?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_the_Jews_in_India

Seems wiki got this covered. I didn't know Jews had such an ancient history in India!

Timidi mater non flet
Nick1986 View Drop Down
Emperor
Emperor
Mighty Slayer of Trolls

Quote Nick1986 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01-May-2012 at 19:31
There were Jewish merchants in India 2500 years ago? Their seafaring skills must have rivaled the Phoenicians
Khazar Prince View Drop Down
Janissary
Janissary

Quote Khazar Prince Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15-Mar-2013 at 20:18
Hi ya'll. I'm the direct descendant of the last Khazar royal family. there are a lot of missconceptions about us. We are Turkic white people, but there was also some Asian people in our kingdom, and for some reason Asiatic eyes are prominant, while the rest of our features are mostly Aryan in looks. Red hair is also very common. After Khazaria was incorporated into Russia, we stayed in the same place until Duke of Lithuania invited a lot of us to move to his land and work as security for him and his castle. Later on the Duke of Belarus did the same, which is how we ended up in Belarus, and then in Eastern Poland. The Polish kind invited Ashkenazi, the Semitic, Jews to Poland in great numbers, and we believe that's the reason that a lot of Poles, even thought are surrounded by nations with blonde people have a high frequency of Hebrew blood. I have written a bunch and posted many links about Khazars, which we later became known simply as Karaites, after a form of Judaism we practiced. Here is a link for those who are interested in doing more in depth reading about us:

https://www.facebook.com/groups/297505980262446/
Janissary
Janissary

Quote Khazar Prince Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15-Mar-2013 at 20:19
Janissary
Janissary

Quote Khazar Prince Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15-Mar-2013 at 20:21
I think I'm about the most stereotypical of the Khazars there is. BTW. We are distant relatives of Scotts/Irish aka the Celts. the sepparation of our tribes happened about 2,000 years ago. Celts are believed to be also a Turkic people from Southern Europe, and a lot of us do look similar to them in our features.
TITAN_ View Drop Down
Baron
Baron

Quote TITAN_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16-Mar-2013 at 05:53
Originally posted by Khazar Prince

I think I'm about the most stereotypical of the Khazars there is. BTW. We are distant relatives of Scotts/Irish aka the Celts. the sepparation of our tribes happened about 2,000 years ago. Celts are believed to be also a Turkic people from Southern Europe, and a lot of us do look similar to them in our features.

The Celts originate from North-Western Europe (France, Ireland etc.).... The Turks came from the steppes of Central Asia, mixed with South Europeans and SOME Celts (Galatians), but retained their language, which is of Central Asian origin. Before the 3rd century BC (Celtic invasions in the Balkans), the Celts had never been recorded to have  visited  modern Turkey. Moreover, modern Turkey has nothing to do with ancient Turkey, which was inhabitated by Greeks, Persians, Hittites, Phrygians and other ancient tribes. Back then, the Turks were still located in Central Asia according to all historical records we have, and that is backed by archaeological findings.
αἰὲν ἀριστεύειν
Een aristevin
“Ever to Excel“
From Homer's Iliad (8th century BC).
Motto of the University of St Andrews (founded 1410), the Edinburgh Academy (founded 1824) and others.
Janissary
Janissary

Quote Khazar Prince Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16-Mar-2013 at 06:08
The Celts originate from North-Western Europe (France, Ireland etc.).... The Turks came from the steppes of Central Asia, mixed with South Europeans and SOME Celts (Galatians), but retained their language, which is of Central Asian origin. Before the 3rd century BC (Celtic invasions in the Balkans), the Celts had never been recorded to have  visited  modern Turkey. Moreover, modern Turkey has nothing to do with ancient Turkey, which was inhabitated by Greeks, Persians, Hittites, Phrygians and other ancient tribes. Back then, the Turks were still located in Central Asia according to all historical records we have, and that is backed by archaeological findings.[/QUOTE]

Actually there is an Irish luliby that talks about the Celts coming from Southern Europe. BTW. The Hunns where Khazars come from had many different groups in it, and Most Aryan groups came from Caucus Mountain region a long time ago. The Celts, Udmurt and Khazars are only removed from each other about 2,000 years. Hence why we look a lot like each other. The irish look more like us then they do with the Anglo-Saxons.
naya View Drop Down
Immortal Guard
Immortal Guard

Quote naya Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11-Apr-2013 at 03:21
the events in the old testament actually happened in central asia, where is now northern iran, east iran, afghanisthan, pakistan, northern india and so on. not in the middle east as people think.  the canaan and philistine are mongoloid people. the name cina is not derived from chin dynasty but from one of canaan sons, sini. their place was called sina. this name had been written in sanskrit texts like mahabarata long time before the establishment of chin dynasty.  the people of central kingdom never call themselves cina until now. and they have never been mongoloid people. they call themselves tionghua/cunghua and call their tiongkok/cungkuok. the last han dynasty was ming. tionghua/han people are erupoid but some are mixed race from syela one of yehuda's sons from his canaan wife. tionghua/han people are yehuda from other branch as written in tawarikh.  han people called philistine donghu/dongyi/tungus means pigs and canaans as dogs. the origin of prohibition of pork is because the mongoids sacrifife pigs for theirrituals. they worship dragon and consider themselves as dragon.s decendants. the israelites settled in central asia more than 2000 bc. before ancient parthian people arrived in that region.   the last han dynasty was ming, it was destroyed by mongoloid people and most of them butchered. the remnants of han people fled to the south. the royals accompanied by residents of the great city also accompnied by decendants of harun, fled to indonesian island. due to condition they hve forgotten their roots. in indonesia they suffer really harsh condition.  indonesia is part of edom/esau/seir mountain. edom/esau is yakup's brother. edom became puru tribes they are the one who wrote vedic. edom is india now and all area influenced by it. 

naya View Drop Down
Immortal Guard
Immortal Guard

Quote naya Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11-Apr-2013 at 03:34
israelites are from europe, as explained in deuterokanonika. they moved first to mesopotamia, mingled with aram people before they moved to central asia
noah had three children, yaphet went to the north, they experience mutation due to intensity of sun light. their hair became fair. sem stayed in the middle europe. and ham decendants went south. kussy people are not dark coloured people as people think. put are black they are also called ham people canaan and philistine are mongoloid people.  american indians are kussy people. their placebis called asyur. it is different from asyur son of sem.

TITAN_ View Drop Down
Baron
Baron

Quote TITAN_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11-Apr-2013 at 03:34
Originally posted by Khazar Prince

[/QUOTE]
<

Actually there is an Irish luliby that talks about the Celts coming from Southern Europe. BTW. The Hunns where Khazars come from had many different groups in it, and Most Aryan groups came from Caucus Mountain region a long time ago. The Celts, Udmurt and Khazars are only removed from each other about 2,000 years. Hence why we look a lot like each other. The irish look more like us then they do with the Anglo-Saxons.
[/QUOTE]

The Celts who ended up in Ireland were mostly from Britanny, France and generally from Western Europe. There is no linguistic or cultural common place either. What does your language have to do with Proto-Celtic? 

Regarding the Indo-European theory, if it is correct then all Indo-Europeans are equally connected.
αἰὲν ἀριστεύειν
Een aristevin
“Ever to Excel“
Motto of the University of St Andrews (founded 1410), the Edinburgh Academy (founded 1824) and others.
TITAN_ View Drop Down
Baron
Baron

Quote TITAN_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11-Apr-2013 at 03:37
Originally posted by naya

israelites are from europe, as explained in deuterokanonika.

No they are not. The Israelites derive from the Proto-Canaanites, who originated from the Middle East... Their language is not an Indo-European one either. It's closer to Arabic.
αἰὲν ἀριστεύειν
Een aristevin
“Ever to Excel“
naya View Drop Down
Immortal Guard
Immortal Guard

Quote naya Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11-Apr-2013 at 08:35
europe is babel and europeans are kasdim people. this happened longtime before the influx of nordick people into central europe. the old testament/tanakh has secret information, known as sod in hebrew. the israelites settled in central asia maybe more than4000years ago before old parthian came to that area.  harun decendants in han was known as fang shih. han people are yehuda/judah from other branch.  the last han people dynasty was ming. most of the people killed the rest took refugee in south.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>