Notice: This is the official website of the All Empires History Community (Reg. 10 Feb 2002)

FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Topic Closedspam and troll warning

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Centrix Vigilis View Drop Down
Emperor
Emperor

Online Status: Offline
Direct Link To This Post Topic: spam and troll warning
    Posted: 18-Jun-2011 at 12:10
This is merely more rehash of your earlier posts Athena and your innuendo in this case surreptitiously directed once again at me. You have read the warning and you have seen the results received by others and you know them well. Consequently let me make it easy for you... this is continued trolling on your part. Hence you are now officially warned.

In the end, again it matters little to me whether you stay or go; as you, for what ever reason, can't deal with the administrations policies, decisions, or appointments of it's staff and their authority to regulate conduct.

You and a very few others continue to disregard warnings and the clearly stated numerous times post by the aforementioned reference the same to take this to the administration via PM to lessen disruption on the forum.

Again by ignoring that you ignore authority that is inherent to the administration to regulate the forum as they see fit not as you see fit.

As per the latest warning statement proscribing this... This is the only warning you will get. Next up suspension. Period.

Thread closed for trolling.
CV
"Absence of evidence is not evidence of absence"

S. T. Friedman

Pilger's law: 'If it's been officially denied, then it's probably true'

Athena View Drop Down
Baron
Baron

Online Status: Offline
Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18-Jun-2011 at 11:46
There are times when I really like to be wrong, and I was really hoping my judgment was wrong.  However, the changes I feared are happening.  I joined All Empires because of the values expressed in the rules, and procedure for dealing with problems.  The longer I was here, the more I respected the persons who held the leadership role, and then a change began and I expressed my concerns, hoping I was wrong, but sadly my concerns have been validated.

There are times when the charge of spam is legitimate and I reported spammers at least twice, and they were dealt with.   On the other hand, around the web I have seen the charge of spam and troll misused.  Either my concerns about the change has been proven valid, or the problem with spammers and trolls has gotten much worse since I became less active in the forum. 

We all have our ways of feeling important.  Mine is defending democracy.   For others, feeling important takes a form that is opposed to democracy.   You might approve of the change Red Clay, but was my judgment of someone right or wrong?

Post Reply Post Reply