Notice: This is the official website of the All Empires History Community (Reg. 10 Feb 2002)

FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Limbaugh Defends McNabb!!!!!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
red clay View Drop Down
Administrator
Administrator
Tomato Master Emeritus

Online Status: Offline
  Quote red clay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Limbaugh Defends McNabb!!!!!
    Posted: 17-May-2011 at 14:53
That's kind of like Iran defending Israel, or Opuslola standing up for Pres. Obama.   Big smile

Boxer Bernie Hopkins gave McNabb a load of "not being black enough" in an interview last week.  Follows is link to Rush Limbaugh sticking up for McNabb.

"Arguing with someone who hates you or your ideas, is like playing chess with a pigeon. No matter what move you make, your opponent will walk all over the board and scramble the pieces".
Unknown.
opuslola View Drop Down
Tsar
Tsar
suspended

Quote opuslola Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17-May-2011 at 16:23
No red, it is nothing of the kind, as you wrote above. Rush is a fair man and it is most obvious that you never listen to him today or in the past. It only discloses the tight circle that you live within.

Rush never had a racial problem with McNabb, just the version of McNabb that he saw written and said on the major networks set him off.

"A mind is a terrible thing to waste"

Regards,
http://www.quotationspage.com/subjects/history/
red clay View Drop Down
Administrator
Administrator
Tomato Master Emeritus

Quote red clay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17-May-2011 at 17:24
Waste is a terrible thing to mind, so I won't.

My opening harkened back to the incident on ESPN that eventually led to his resignation.  You may not find anything wrong with what he said then, but in Philly it caused a Fecal Storm, rightly or wrongly.
Rush is a fair man?  Sure, if it's in his best interest.  He is a self important, self rightous, self promoting frog mouth.  And even most of that is an act.  Face it, the name of the game is money, money is based on ratings, and ratings are based on the number of sheep he can corral on any given night.  So he's going to do and say what he has to in order to keep them coming in.
He caters to the folks GWB singled out, "You can fool some of the people all of the time, those are the ones you want to concentrate on"

Nope and nope again.  All I did was post a link.  I said nothing about it.  However, after discussing it with my "tight circle"  He's crossed Racism with classism,  and did it rather well, he even comes off that he's really concerned about McNabb.  If you were able to read the article without bias, you'd see that the issue isn't really McNabb.

"Arguing with someone who hates you or your ideas, is like playing chess with a pigeon. No matter what move you make, your opponent will walk all over the board and scramble the pieces".
Unknown.
opuslola View Drop Down
Tsar
Tsar
suspended

Quote opuslola Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17-May-2011 at 17:35
If you were ever able to take off your Liberal sun glasses, and if you have ever really listened to Rush for hundreds of hours as have I, then you might well reverse your stance. But, it is obvious that you, like so many of your kind, only rely upon the words of others who profess your same self-rectitude, when it comes to actually have any self awareness of his work(s)!

I can only rely upon my first hand accounts of over 15 or twenty years of listening to him.

You make make of this post as you please, but it is you who are the one that is prejudiced, and not Rush, nor me. You are prejudiced against anyone who dares to challenge your view of the world and that of your kind.

If Rush has any "bias" it would be towards people who place their opinions based upon innuendo, etc., rather than facts.

For example, for years, Rush has had as his guest broadcasters two famous African men! Do you even know this? Can you tell me their names?

Regards as always,

Edited by opuslola - 17-May-2011 at 17:38
Centrix Vigilis View Drop Down
Emperor
Emperor

Quote Centrix Vigilis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17-May-2011 at 17:40
He's crossed Racism with classism, and did it rather well, he even comes off that he's really concerned about McNabb.
==============
It's interesting to see just how much of the leftist, elitist, ideology... never admitted to.... that he has grown to emulate. Like them and the extremist right, wealthy elements, for that matter which also surreptitiously shares a similar philosophy.....he has loss the sheen.

The bucks don't stop with Rush they merely continue to roll in from the deluded who fantasize him as the William Jennings Bryant of the era.

Edited by Centrix Vigilis - 17-May-2011 at 17:41
"Absence of evidence is not evidence of absence"

S. T. Friedman

Pilger's law: 'If it's been officially denied, then it's probably true'

opuslola View Drop Down
Tsar
Tsar
suspended

Quote opuslola Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17-May-2011 at 21:12
And your opinion CV, no matter how wrong it is, is highly valued by me.

Thanks for letting us know how you really feel.

I just loved the book and the movie concerning Scopes, etc.!

And we all have yet to discuss Beck, etc.?

Regards,

Edited by opuslola - 17-May-2011 at 21:44
 Post Reply Post Reply