Notice: This is the official website of the All Empires History Community (Reg. 10 Feb 2002)

FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

A heads Up On Something That's Happening,

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
TheAlaniDragonRising View Drop Down
AE Moderator
AE Moderator
Spam Fighter

Online Status: Offline
  Quote TheAlaniDragonRising Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: A heads Up On Something That's Happening,
    Posted: 16-May-2011 at 16:52
Originally posted by Nick1986

Their demands for private discussion is disturbing. During my time as moderator i always discussed issues openly so all the established members could provide feedback. If you keep it to yourself and the moderator it looks like you have something to hide and it is unlikely other members will intervene when you are suspended, viewing you as a mere troll rather than someone concerned about the future of the forum.

Had they told me it was an argument(row) instead of an argument(based on logic progression of points) and told me it was better suited to be in private, or to finish there, I would have known the situation. The administrator suggested my position might have encouraged others to back my position against the moderator.
What a handsome figure of a dragon. No wonder I fall madly in love with the Alani Dragon now, the avatar, it's a gorgeous dragon picture.
AE Moderator
AE Moderator
Spam Fighter

Quote TheAlaniDragonRising Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16-May-2011 at 16:55
Originally posted by PADDYBOY

Originally posted by TheAlaniDragonRising

How did you know it was in the chamber?

If you aren't logged in. You can not view threads which are in the chamber.

What I meant was how did you know what thread I was on which lead you to the chamber?
What a handsome figure of a dragon. No wonder I fall madly in love with the Alani Dragon now, the avatar, it's a gorgeous dragon picture.
PADDYBOY View Drop Down
Pretorian
Pretorian

Historum joker, suspended

Quote PADDYBOY Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16-May-2011 at 16:59

What I meant was how did you know what thread I was on which lead you to the chamber?

When you joined this board, you mentioned your grievance with Historum. I think it was unclefred? who commented "there is no chamber here"

Have I got it wrong, Alani ?
AE Moderator
AE Moderator
Spam Fighter

Quote TheAlaniDragonRising Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16-May-2011 at 17:08

When you joined this board, you mentioned your grievance with Historum. I think it was unclefred? who commented "there is no chamber here"

Have I got it wrong, Alani ?

Indeed that is so.LOL
opuslola View Drop Down
Tsar
Tsar
suspended

Quote opuslola Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16-May-2011 at 17:12
Actually, gentelmen and ladies, I feel no pain towards your problems on other sites.

I can only welcome you all here, and I expect all of you to not stand by your alleged past, postings, upon another site!

I will treat all of you as mostly equal with any other new member!

I think that is only fair?

Besides it might well seem that some of you might well have had a problem with me at the site you have abandoned or have been exciled from? Just how would I know?

Regards,

Edited by opuslola - 16-May-2011 at 17:21
http://www.quotationspage.com/subjects/history/
red clay View Drop Down
Administrator
Administrator
Tomato Master Emeritus

Quote red clay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16-May-2011 at 19:02
Besides it might well seem that some of you might well have had a problem with me at the site you have abandoned or have been exciled from? Just how would I know?

Flaming arrows might be a strong indicator.

"Arguing with someone who hates you or your ideas, is like playing chess with a pigeon. No matter what move you make, your opponent will walk all over the board and scramble the pieces".
Unknown.
PADDYBOY View Drop Down
Pretorian
Pretorian

Historum joker, suspended

Quote PADDYBOY Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17-May-2011 at 02:22
Originally posted by opuslola

Regards,

We have never met, Ron.

My guess is...You're just pissed that I had the audacity to disagree with your opinion in another thread.  Wink
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12