Notice: This is the official website of the All Empires History Community (Reg. 10 Feb 2002)

FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Russian archives refute Armenian “genocide” cl

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
MediaWarLord View Drop Down
Consul
Consul

Online Status: Offline
  Quote MediaWarLord Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Russian archives refute Armenian “genocide” cl
    Posted: 10-May-2011 at 10:52
More Armenians got killed than ever lived in Kurdistan! LOL

According this document (census of 1886) 44280 Armenians lived in Kars (Armenian province in Turkey). Armenians are telling us that millions Armenians got killed there. Hahahaha, cheap liars...

Proof that in Kurdistan lived more Kurds (listed as Muslems) than Armenians (Christians) in 1893. According Armenians these are Armenian provinces and that the Armenians were the majority there!!!

Btw, where are the Yezidi (non-Muslim) Kurds???? I'm 100% positive that the majority of my ancestors are from Kars-Van region. Did people consider them as 'Muslem' (or Armenian). I've got an Armenian surname. My last name ends with -ian, strange...

Edited by MediaWarLord - 10-May-2011 at 11:20
Consul
Consul

Quote MediaWarLord Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10-May-2011 at 10:32
Originally posted by red clay

MWL, the Armenian Genocide happened.  I don't know the reasons for the revisionist revisiting of it, but you can bet there's an agenda being worked here. 
The new documents have been discovered recently. That's why the debate about the so called Armenian genocide is so fresh right now!

Edited by MediaWarLord - 10-May-2011 at 10:33
Consul
Consul

Quote MediaWarLord Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10-May-2011 at 10:22

Edited by MediaWarLord - 10-May-2011 at 10:25
Consul
Consul

Quote MediaWarLord Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10-May-2011 at 10:02

The reports were written by this Czarish Russian Brigadier General Leonid Bolhovitinov - 1915

''Armenian Volunteer regiment motivated by ethnic hatred vicously massacred Ottoman Muslims"

If you do understand Russian!

"Politics followed by Dashnaks is; occupying neighbor nations lands withthe help of west and cleansing theselands from Turks and Kurds to createa aerial pure Armenian nation"

Bagrat Artemovitch Boryan
Armenia - International Diplomacy and the Soviet Union
State Publishing House
Moskva - Leningrad 1928

''Armenians in the city of Van started rioting and started to attack Muslim villages and the castle. The Turkish headquarters in the castle had lost 300 soldiers and as a result of the street combats for days, the rebels took over the city. Russia occupied the city on 17th May, 1915. Armenians sided with Russia afterwards and started to massacre Muslims. Approximately 80.000 Muslims around Bitlis started to flee.''

Wangenheim,Deutschisches und Armenien 1914-1918,Postdam 1919 p.65

Edited by MediaWarLord - 10-May-2011 at 10:20
Consul
Consul

Quote MediaWarLord Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10-May-2011 at 10:01
For the first time ever Turks are speaking the true and nobody believes them. LOL

There was a war and people got killed. That's why my ancestors fled to the Russian Empire. Not only Armenians, but Kurds were victims too.

The so called "Armenian genocide" happened during the WW1.

"Sassoun Massacre:Proof Of Assertion that Armenian Revolutionists Caused It" NewYorkTimes Aug 23, 1895

Edited by MediaWarLord - 10-May-2011 at 10:27
medenaywe View Drop Down
AE Moderator
AE Moderator
Master of Meanings

Quote medenaywe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10-May-2011 at 09:58
Yes but you could be shot only once here!It was not Hollywood movie but very real indeed!Last wars,were known to all of you!"Brothers" and "sisters" killed their mother:Yugoslavia.Behind were money and fight for power of some people that have claimed themselves ancestors of empires.Never ending story!         

Edited by medenaywe - 10-May-2011 at 09:59
red clay View Drop Down
Administrator
Administrator
Tomato Master Emeritus

Quote red clay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10-May-2011 at 09:40
Originally posted by medenaywe

Eye for eye,tooth for tooth we have here Red!Balkans are full of those prejudice!Intentions of mine were as
psycho therapy:Origin of evil would have been found,evil could be destroyed.Most of Balkan countries native
national movements started as those above:full of prejudices!Brother against brother,son against father!

Kind of like the World Cup.Big smile
"Arguing with someone who hates you or your ideas, is like playing chess with a pigeon. No matter what move you make, your opponent will walk all over the board and scramble the pieces".
Unknown.
medenaywe View Drop Down
AE Moderator
AE Moderator
Master of Meanings

Quote medenaywe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10-May-2011 at 09:22
Eye for eye,tooth for tooth we have here Red!Balkans are full of those prejudice!Intentions of mine were as
psycho therapy:Origin of evil would have been found,evil could be destroyed.Most of Balkan countries native
national movements started as those above:full of prejudices!Brother against brother,son against father!

red clay View Drop Down
Administrator
Administrator
Tomato Master Emeritus

Quote red clay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10-May-2011 at 09:16
Originally posted by Arab

Originally posted by MediaWarLord

And actually wishing the Kurds killed more Armenians shows your true character. You are blinded by your chauvinism.
You don't know the true nature of an Armenian... Believe me they're much worse than Turks.

Come on, you're just generalizing now. Armenians, Turks, Kurds, you're all humans. Hate will accomplish nothing. We will never achieve peace if we can't get past stereotypes.

We must get past the stereotypes.  They were mostly created to validate an unreasonable hatred.

Arabs words carry a lot of weight.  It would be well for all of us to pay attention.   Keeping this discussion civil would be a nice start.

"Arguing with someone who hates you or your ideas, is like playing chess with a pigeon. No matter what move you make, your opponent will walk all over the board and scramble the pieces".
Unknown.
red clay View Drop Down
Administrator
Administrator
Tomato Master Emeritus

Quote red clay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10-May-2011 at 09:07
MWL, the Armenian Genocide happened.  I don't know the reasons for the revisionist revisiting of it, but you can bet there's an agenda being worked here.  I knew several people who's parents came here, [US] as a result of it.  There is a large Armenian community outside of Philadelphia.  30 years ago there were still folks alive who actually experienced it.  I knew a few of them.

I believe the only valid reason for History, is so we don't repeat the same mistakes over and over. To deny that something like the Genocide happened is going a long way to ensure it could happen again, to anyone.

Unknown.
medenaywe View Drop Down
AE Moderator
AE Moderator
Master of Meanings

Quote medenaywe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10-May-2011 at 08:58
Media,just post data as above for rest of spoken cases,without biceps/triceps usage!Your story have heart
but have not seen original documents about it!You are going well  without spells  and  dead  thoughts here!

red clay View Drop Down
Administrator
Administrator
Tomato Master Emeritus

Quote red clay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10-May-2011 at 08:47

Ooops, you're right. Can somebody move this topic to other section?

I can try.  Right now the forum program is sounding like my wife, it keeps telling me I don't have sufficent permissions.
Unknown.
Consul
Consul

Quote MediaWarLord Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10-May-2011 at 00:27

Ooops, you're right. Can somebody move this topic to other section?

Nick1986 View Drop Down
Emperor
Emperor
Mighty Slayer of Trolls

Quote Nick1986 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09-May-2011 at 19:17
Mediawarlord, would you care to explain why this is in the ANCIENT Middle Eastern section? It belongs in the post-Classical (i.e. modern) Middle East

Edited by Nick1986 - 09-May-2011 at 19:18
Me Grimlock not nice Dino! Me bash brains!
Arab View Drop Down
Pretorian
Pretorian

Quote Arab Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09-May-2011 at 19:09

And actually wishing the Kurds killed more Armenians shows your true character. You are blinded by your chauvinism.
You don't know the true nature of an Armenian... Believe me they're much worse than Turks.

Come on, you're just generalizing now. Armenians, Turks, Kurds, you're all humans. Hate will accomplish nothing. We will never achieve peace if we can't get past stereotypes.
"Prayer is when you talk to God. Insanity is when you talk to God and he answers back."
Consul
Consul

Quote MediaWarLord Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09-May-2011 at 18:55

Consul
Consul

Quote MediaWarLord Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09-May-2011 at 18:48

There're almost 30 million Kurds in Turkey only.

There was a war. More Muslim and Yezidi Kurds got killed than Armenians. The Yezidi Kurds were totally wiped out. Much less Armenians got killed than Armenian parties were pretending

Genocide is if you deliberate try to wipe out the other population (race). Kurds protected themselves because Armenians attacked Kurds. Kurds killed them because Armenians started to terrorize us first.

Armenians wiped out the Kurdish population in Transcaucasia. There're documents were it's written that huge areas in the Transcaucasia were populated by Kurds 100-150 years ago. Where are those Kurds now?

Edited by MediaWarLord - 09-May-2011 at 18:50
Arab View Drop Down
Pretorian
Pretorian

Quote Arab Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09-May-2011 at 18:44
All this arguing about who killed who in the past is so pointless... can't you people just let bygones be bygones.

"Prayer is when you talk to God. Insanity is when you talk to God and he answers back."
Zert View Drop Down
Janissary
Janissary

Quote Zert Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09-May-2011 at 18:32
More like 33 million.

Anyway wishing for more people dead is horrible. 
There are many accounts of historics providing evidence of the Genocide.

There's this other forum, an Anthropology forum; where we have the same discussion; lots of arguments passed, if you have anything to add I would be glad.
The corresponding thread can be found here:
Consul
Consul

Quote MediaWarLord Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09-May-2011 at 18:08
No you don't understand it. The so called 'Armenian genocide' is the biggest history distortion (fraud) in the history of human race.
I'm an Yezidi Kurd and I don't like Turks at all. Muslim Turks killed my ancestors too. But according me Armenians are much worse than Turks. They're cheap dirty liars that hate Kurds. I'm tired of their insults toward the Kurdish race. Too bad that Kurds didn't kill more Armenians in the past, cause apparently Armenians didn't learn anything from the past...

Why don't Armenians apologies for what they did and are doing to Kurds right now. Let somebody tell those people that there are 50 million Kurds. Nobody is ever going to take our land from us.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>