Notice: This is the official website of the All Empires History Community (Reg. 10 Feb 2002)

FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Russian archives refute Armenian “genocide” cl

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
MediaWarLord View Drop Down
Consul
Consul

Online Status: Offline
  Quote MediaWarLord Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Russian archives refute Armenian “genocide” cl
    Posted: 08-May-2011 at 19:07
Russian documents refute Armenian 'genocide' claims. Provides evidence of mass killings by Armenians!!!

"Armenian voluntary units had started violent slaughters against the Muslim people with racist motives,"

"We shall not believe in the death tolls that the Armenians give. The number of missing people has been constantly exaggerated in the memos distributed by the Dashnak party and there is no doubt that they are politically-motivated."

Edited by MediaWarLord - 08-May-2011 at 21:41
Consul
Consul

Quote MediaWarLord Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08-May-2011 at 19:08
The bottom line is that the Armenians were involved in slaughter of the Kurds, even in the 19th century!!!! Armenians tried to change the demography in East Anatolia! The Armenians deserved their downfall by the Kurds!

Edited by MediaWarLord - 08-May-2011 at 19:28
Putty19 View Drop Down
Samurai
Samurai

Quote Putty19 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08-May-2011 at 21:06
Here we go again LOL
Consul
Consul

Quote MediaWarLord Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08-May-2011 at 21:24
Russians are the closest allies of Armenia at this moment. And according them there was never a genocide against Armenians. Clap

They fooled me and I believed in a genocide for a very long time. Because I was really ignorant about this issue, was influenced by other ignorant (Yezidi) Kurds and repeated what other people said. With other words I was just a child!

Btw, I don't understand how somebody can be an ally of those liars. Confused

Every uneducated Kurd must know that Armenians took part in the ethnic cleansing of the Kurds in the Transcaucasia. They massacred Kurds there and tried to do the same in Anatolia!

Edited by MediaWarLord - 08-May-2011 at 21:30
Consul
Consul

Quote MediaWarLord Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08-May-2011 at 21:29
I like the Russian honesty about this issue and the big 'f**kyou' toward Armenians. Hahahaha
medenaywe View Drop Down
AE Moderator
AE Moderator
Master of Meanings

Quote medenaywe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08-May-2011 at 23:53
I was looking Armenian genocide story on TV today.Your story have reminded me,conflict above had had roots deeper in history of this region.Do you know where.Media?Why will be next question?
Consul
Consul

Quote MediaWarLord Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09-May-2011 at 09:44

The want Kurdistan. They think that the whole Middle East (and the world) is Armenia. These fanatics & lunatics live in a dream world and claim this region, but Kurds are spoiling their plans. So they try to get rid of Kurds. Remember that Kurds have no friends but mountains...

This is their fictitious so called Kingdom of Armenia.

Edited by MediaWarLord - 09-May-2011 at 09:54
Cyrus Shahmiri View Drop Down
Administrator
Administrator
King of Kings

Quote Cyrus Shahmiri Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09-May-2011 at 12:14
Poor Armenians have to live among some bloodthirsty Muslims who kill them and then easily deny!
Consul
Consul

Quote MediaWarLord Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09-May-2011 at 12:29
Huh, since when are Kurds the bloodthirsty Muslims? What about the bloodthirsty Armenians? When Muslim Kurds killed those Armenians it was out of self-defense and maybe after that some revenge. And not in the name of Islam or something like that! Yezidi (non-Muslim) Kurds helped those Armenians but just look how ungrateful Armenian are toward the Yezidi Kurds nowadays. Armenians deny their roots, and discriminate/oppress Yezidi Kurds in Armenia.

Edited by MediaWarLord - 09-May-2011 at 12:50
Zert View Drop Down
Janissary
Janissary

Quote Zert Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09-May-2011 at 17:23
No.

Don't do this.

Turks are the ones who deny the genocide, not us.
Many Kurds have admitted their wrongdoing, it was a disgusting act and we should never forget or deny it.
Consul
Consul

Quote MediaWarLord Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09-May-2011 at 18:08
No you don't understand it. The so called 'Armenian genocide' is the biggest history distortion (fraud) in the history of human race.
I'm an Yezidi Kurd and I don't like Turks at all. Muslim Turks killed my ancestors too. But according me Armenians are much worse than Turks. They're cheap dirty liars that hate Kurds. I'm tired of their insults toward the Kurdish race. Too bad that Kurds didn't kill more Armenians in the past, cause apparently Armenians didn't learn anything from the past...

Why don't Armenians apologies for what they did and are doing to Kurds right now. Let somebody tell those people that there are 50 million Kurds. Nobody is ever going to take our land from us.
Zert View Drop Down
Janissary
Janissary

Quote Zert Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09-May-2011 at 18:32
More like 33 million.

Anyway wishing for more people dead is horrible. 
There are many accounts of historics providing evidence of the Genocide.

There's this other forum, an Anthropology forum; where we have the same discussion; lots of arguments passed, if you have anything to add I would be glad.
The corresponding thread can be found here:
Arab View Drop Down
Pretorian
Pretorian

Quote Arab Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09-May-2011 at 18:44
All this arguing about who killed who in the past is so pointless... can't you people just let bygones be bygones.

And actually wishing the Kurds killed more Armenians shows your true character. You are blinded by your chauvinism.
"Prayer is when you talk to God. Insanity is when you talk to God and he answers back."
Consul
Consul

Quote MediaWarLord Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09-May-2011 at 18:48

There're almost 30 million Kurds in Turkey only.

There was a war. More Muslim and Yezidi Kurds got killed than Armenians. The Yezidi Kurds were totally wiped out. Much less Armenians got killed than Armenian parties were pretending

Genocide is if you deliberate try to wipe out the other population (race). Kurds protected themselves because Armenians attacked Kurds. Kurds killed them because Armenians started to terrorize us first.

Armenians wiped out the Kurdish population in Transcaucasia. There're documents were it's written that huge areas in the Transcaucasia were populated by Kurds 100-150 years ago. Where are those Kurds now?

Edited by MediaWarLord - 09-May-2011 at 18:50
Consul
Consul

Quote MediaWarLord Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09-May-2011 at 18:55
Originally posted by Arab

And actually wishing the Kurds killed more Armenians shows your true character. You are blinded by your chauvinism.
You don't know the true nature of an Armenian... Believe me they're much worse than Turks.
Arab View Drop Down
Pretorian
Pretorian

Quote Arab Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09-May-2011 at 19:09
Originally posted by MediaWarLord

Originally posted by Arab

You don't know the true nature of an Armenian... Believe me they're much worse than Turks.

Come on, you're just generalizing now. Armenians, Turks, Kurds, you're all humans. Hate will accomplish nothing. We will never achieve peace if we can't get past stereotypes.
"Prayer is when you talk to God. Insanity is when you talk to God and he answers back."
Nick1986 View Drop Down
Emperor
Emperor
Mighty Slayer of Trolls

Quote Nick1986 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09-May-2011 at 19:17
Mediawarlord, would you care to explain why this is in the ANCIENT Middle Eastern section? It belongs in the post-Classical (i.e. modern) Middle East

Edited by Nick1986 - 09-May-2011 at 19:18
Me Grimlock not nice Dino! Me bash brains!
Consul
Consul

Quote MediaWarLord Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10-May-2011 at 00:27

Ooops, you're right. Can somebody move this topic to other section?

red clay View Drop Down
Administrator
Administrator
Tomato Master Emeritus

Quote red clay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10-May-2011 at 08:47
Originally posted by MediaWarLord

Ooops, you're right. Can somebody move this topic to other section?

I can try.  Right now the forum program is sounding like my wife, it keeps telling me I don't have sufficent permissions.
"Arguing with someone who hates you or your ideas, is like playing chess with a pigeon. No matter what move you make, your opponent will walk all over the board and scramble the pieces".
Unknown.
medenaywe View Drop Down
AE Moderator
AE Moderator
Master of Meanings

Quote medenaywe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10-May-2011 at 08:58
Media,just post data as above for rest of spoken cases,without biceps/triceps usage!Your story have heart
but have not seen original documents about it!You are going well  without spells  and  dead  thoughts here!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>