Notice: This is the official website of the All Empires History Community (Reg. 10 Feb 2002)

FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Pictures with secret messages

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Mosquito View Drop Down
Caliph
Caliph
Suspended

Online Status: Offline
  Quote Mosquito Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Pictures with secret messages
    Posted: 05-Apr-2011 at 16:51
This is one of the most interesting pictures in the history. On the picture are 2 real historical figures but more interesting is a secret code in it.

For the begining try to look on the white thing on the floor from the left side of your monitor.

"I am a pure-blooded Polish nobleman, without a single drop of bad blood, certainly not German blood" - Friedrich Nietzsche
Centrix Vigilis View Drop Down
Emperor
Emperor

Quote Centrix Vigilis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05-Apr-2011 at 16:59
Are you in reference to the design under the chair leg?
"Absence of evidence is not evidence of absence"

S. T. Friedman

Pilger's law: 'If it's been officially denied, then it's probably true'

Mosquito View Drop Down
Caliph
Caliph
Suspended

Quote Mosquito Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05-Apr-2011 at 17:03
Originally posted by Centrix Vigilis

Are you in reference to the design under the chair leg?

No i mean strange big white figure on the first plan, with one side touching the floor and other being in the air
"I am a pure-blooded Polish nobleman, without a single drop of bad blood, certainly not German blood" - Friedrich Nietzsche
Emperor
Emperor

Quote Centrix Vigilis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05-Apr-2011 at 17:10
Well in that case if I understand correctly all I see is a long, shiny, metallic looking blur coming up from the floor in the center right. Can't even guess what that is. However....On the upper left behind the tapestry I do see a white crucfix apparently hanging on a wall.

S. T. Friedman

Mosquito View Drop Down
Caliph
Caliph
Suspended

Quote Mosquito Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05-Apr-2011 at 17:23
yes, there is a crucifix too.

The big white thing was in 20th century recognised as skull. The best you can see it by using spoon, but its also visible from side. Once you know that it is skull, is much easier to recognise it.

Mosquito View Drop Down
Caliph
Caliph
Suspended

Quote Mosquito Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05-Apr-2011 at 17:25
However there is much more strange informations hidden in the picture. I will post more later ;)
And btw - this is very famous picture. And what its mean - most of people still dont know but interpretations are many.
Emperor
Emperor

Quote Centrix Vigilis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05-Apr-2011 at 17:28
Ok I look forward to more reporting.

Thanks

S. T. Friedman

Mosquito View Drop Down
Caliph
Caliph
Suspended

Quote Mosquito Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05-Apr-2011 at 17:33
and in the spoon the skull is perfectly on the ground ;)
opuslola View Drop Down
Tsar
Tsar
suspended

Quote opuslola Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06-Apr-2011 at 00:26
Wow! How neat! dear irritating and itching minor insect, what a good post you have made!

But, I think that our time here to investigate it is almost over?

I would just hope you can send me your source for the photo, and as well your interpretation, before we are to be cut off?

Regards,
Ron

http://www.quotationspage.com/subjects/history/
Baal Melqart View Drop Down
General
General

Quote Baal Melqart Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14-Jun-2011 at 15:30
How is this a secret message? I noticed that it was a stretched skull as soon as I laid eyes on it...
Timidi mater non flet
opuslola View Drop Down
Tsar
Tsar
suspended

Quote opuslola Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28-Jul-2011 at 19:42
But you Baal, have the powers of a God! Please let us mortals enjoy the suspense?

Unfortunately the photos did not make the transition after the great fall!

Could they be re-introduced?

I can only imagine further wonderous things to come!

Regards,

Edited by opuslola - 28-Jul-2011 at 19:45
Mosquito View Drop Down
Caliph
Caliph
Suspended

Quote Mosquito Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28-Jul-2011 at 19:52
ahh I forget about this topic

For those interested it is the picture of Holbein the younger "The ambassadors".

Here is rather poor wikipedia article about it:

Those interested in more details and interpetations should look more on net for it.
opuslola View Drop Down
Tsar
Tsar
suspended

Quote opuslola Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12-Dec-2013 at 01:09
And from our iterating, buzzing insect, are the first words from the Wikipedia article;

"The Ambassadors (1533) is a painting by Hans Holbein the Younger in the National Gallery, London. As well as being a double portrait, the painting contains a still life of several meticulously rendered objects, the meaning of which is the cause of much debate. It is also a much-cited example of anamorphosis in painting."

So? Just what is the debate?

Are not a lot of you wondering what this is all about? Well that is because our leaders will not release the band-with to show everyone just what has been shown in the days before my banishment!

Tis a shame! For this is one of the most interesting posts ever made on this site! Shame, shame for cutting it out!

Ron

Edited by opuslola - 12-Dec-2013 at 01:18
opuslola View Drop Down
Tsar
Tsar
suspended

Quote opuslola Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14-Dec-2013 at 00:44
My dear Tomato Master, can you not restore the lost portions of the above?

Sorry! Maybe if I spelled it correctly you would respond?

So my Dear Tomatoe Master, please restore the threads?

Thanks, Ron

Ditto again!

Edited by opuslola - 16-Dec-2013 at 17:09
 Post Reply Post Reply