Notice: This is the official website of the All Empires History Community (Reg. 10 Feb 2002)

FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Iranian Culture

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
Author
Xorto View Drop Down
Shogun
Shogun

Online Status: Offline
  Quote Xorto Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Iranian Culture
    Posted: 09-Sep-2010 at 21:53
Originally posted by Ince

I was blonde untill the age of seven and my hair started geting darker, now it is doubled layerd with dark brown and lite brown and I still have a few blonde and red hair around my eyes brows and chin.

if thats so than there is no way you look indic. maybe some indians look like you. but i have never seen a typical indian kid with blond hair in his early ages. maybe some individual cases but never a standart one.
Ince View Drop Down
Colonel
Colonel

Quote Ince Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09-Sep-2010 at 22:09
Originally posted by Xorto

I was blonde untill the age of seven and my hair started geting darker, now it is doubled layerd with dark brown and lite brown and I still have a few blonde and red hair around my eyes brows and chin.

if thats so than there is no way you look indic. maybe some indians look like you. but i have never seen a typical indian kid with blond hair in his early ages. maybe some individual cases but never a standart one.

I have seen many Indians and Pakistanis who can pass for a kurd or iranian or even Southern european.

I think their are Indians who were blonde when they were young, North indians are liter skin then south indians.  Heres a picture of Indian children.

Xorto View Drop Down
Shogun
Shogun

Quote Xorto Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09-Sep-2010 at 22:13

I have seen many Indians and Pakistanis who can pass for a kurd or iranian or even Southern european.

I think their are Indians who were blonde when they were young, North indians are liter skin then south indians.  Heres a picture of Indian children.

I realy don´t know why but sometimes i thin you don´t read my comments very wellBig smile

"maybe some individual cases but never a standart one."

this two boys doesen´t look anything near kurdish but veddic. they look like blond aborigini kids. 

Edited by Xorto - 09-Sep-2010 at 22:13
Ince View Drop Down
Colonel
Colonel

Quote Ince Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09-Sep-2010 at 22:13
What I would say indic looking Kurds, specially the lady in the middle

Ince View Drop Down
Colonel
Colonel

Quote Ince Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09-Sep-2010 at 22:14

I realy don´t know why but sometimes i thin you don´t read my comments very wellBig smile

"maybe some individual cases but never a standart one."

this two boys doesen´t look anything near kurdish but veddic. they look like blond aborigini kids. 

Sorry then, my wrong Big smile
Ince View Drop Down
Colonel
Colonel

Quote Ince Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09-Sep-2010 at 22:19
I do not think I look indic.  I look like what I would say cross between Anatolian and Iranian.  I would say I look like a cross between Kenan Coban and Kirmizigul but whiter. 
Xorto View Drop Down
Shogun
Shogun

Quote Xorto Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09-Sep-2010 at 22:21

Nope nothing close Indian i realy don´t know what your idea of a typical Indian look is but hey for sure your idea is totaly influenced by seeing many indians. The guys you are showing look 100% Levantine (Phönician) like syrians, lebanese and big part of iraqis. what on them looks Indic for you? From the girls the two from right look rather slavic influenced than indian the left one looks levantine.

I realy don´t know what you imagine by saying indian.

typical Northindians.

north indian guy

only the last one could pass as Iranian.

Edited by Xorto - 09-Sep-2010 at 22:27
Ince View Drop Down
Colonel
Colonel

Quote Ince Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09-Sep-2010 at 22:28

Nope nothing close Indian i realy don´t know what your idea of a typical Indian look is but hey for sure your idea is totaly influenced by seeing many indians. The guys you are showing look 100% Levantine (Phönician) like syrians, lebanese and most iraqis. what on them looks Indic for you? From the girls the two from right look rather slavic influenced than indian the left one looks levantine.

I realy don´t know what you imagine by saying indian.

typical Northindians.

north indian guy

only the last one could pass as Iranian.

Could be that I see many indians that look that which is why I make the connection.   I have seen many different looking indians here london.
Xorto View Drop Down
Shogun
Shogun

Quote Xorto Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09-Sep-2010 at 22:35

Could be that I see many indians that look that which is why I make the connection.   I have seen many different looking indians here london.

many of Indians from England are also mixed with english people you shouldn´t forget that they aren´t Muslim so their is no big problem to intermarriage with them. In England you can find many mixed Indian actress. Also Northindia has a big diversity there are of course indians who look like kurds but you make the connection from. It rather some Indians look like Middle Eastern People than some kurds look like Indians. Out of your mouth it sounds like kurds look indian rather some indians could look like Kurds. I also know some Pakistanis and Indians.
Ince View Drop Down
Colonel
Colonel

Quote Ince Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09-Sep-2010 at 22:47
Thankfully no one has ever said I look Arabic or semetic.  Big smile
Ince View Drop Down
Colonel
Colonel

Quote Ince Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09-Sep-2010 at 22:50

many of Indians from England are also mixed with english people you shouldn´t forget that they aren´t Muslim so their is no big problem to intermarriage with them. In England you can find many mixed Indian actress. Also Northindia has a big diversity there are of course indians who look like kurds but you make the connection from. It rather some Indians look like Middle Eastern People than some kurds look like Indians. Out of your mouth it sounds like kurds look indian rather some indians could look like Kurds. I also know some Pakistanis and Indians.

It could be that but I don't know.  I do not think Kurds look indic I just said I have seen a few who do.
Xorto View Drop Down
Shogun
Shogun

Quote Xorto Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09-Sep-2010 at 22:54

Thankfully no one has ever said I look Arabic or semetic.  Big smile

there is no semitic or arabic look. their is an arab peninsula look, a levantine look and a northafrican berber look.

Edited by Xorto - 09-Sep-2010 at 22:54
balochii View Drop Down
Colonel
Colonel

Quote balochii Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09-Sep-2010 at 23:06
I am baloch ethinically, i am a mix of all
balochii View Drop Down
Colonel
Colonel

Quote balochii Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09-Sep-2010 at 23:08
also when you talk about india/pakistan, india is largerly a 80%  dravdian country, however if you go north in to punjab and then into kashmir, people become much more indo-aryan, they look similar to other indo-aryans. Pakistan is 50/50 dravdian/indo aryan
Xorto View Drop Down
Shogun
Shogun

Quote Xorto Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09-Sep-2010 at 23:17
Originally posted by balochii

also when you talk about india/pakistan, india is largerly a 80%  dravdian country, however if you go north in to punjab and then into kashmir, people become much more indo-aryan, they look similar to other indo-aryans. Pakistan is 50/50 dravdian/indo aryan

oh hello dear baluch friendWink

I know Pakistan was former way more Iranian looking but at the english colonialism time many dravidians flet to pakistan also and the result is well to see today.
Ince View Drop Down
Colonel
Colonel

Quote Ince Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09-Sep-2010 at 23:58
I think on average this what Kurds look like.

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/3/3d/Kurdish_Boys_Diyarbakir.jpg
http://www.corbisimages.com/images/67/8540BE26-E044-42BB-829A-BB3A673D1E5E/ZK001153.jpg
http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_N2zmj--SwU0/RykLfyvVDiI/AAAAAAAABhA/vpCRBpFqYbg/s400/Sehid+felat_yuksel_nergiz_m.jpg
http://www.kevinmckiernan.com/images_two/4.5.jpg
http://media-2.web.britannica.com/eb-media/51/130651-050-44570A60.jpg
http://www.independent.co.uk/multimedia/archive/00225/pg-20-Kurds-AFP-Get_225423a.jpg
http://www.livingmyth.com/images/EdgecombKurdshepherds.jpg
http://web.krg.org/grafik/uploaded/2007/kurdistan_people__2007_12_20_h0m58s56.jpg

Edited by Ince - 10-Sep-2010 at 00:03
Xorto View Drop Down
Shogun
Shogun

Quote Xorto Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10-Sep-2010 at 00:04

Edited by Xorto - 10-Sep-2010 at 13:58
Xorto View Drop Down
Shogun
Shogun

Quote Xorto Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10-Sep-2010 at 13:58

I think on average this what Kurds look like.

for someone with indo complexes of course you need to distance from your Indian friendsBig smile(Just Joke)

they are mostly  village kurds. most of them are not untypical for some kurdish regions but for sure not on average because there is no  typical or average kurdish look we talked just over 1 hour about it. there are kurd who look levantine who look scyth who look anatolian, who look medic, who look parthian and so on.

i think this kurds are rather typical Kurds from Diyarbakir

Ince View Drop Down
Colonel
Colonel

Quote Ince Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11-Sep-2010 at 08:26
I think Iranian girls Kurds,Persian,Afghans are one of the most beautiful in the world.  They have natural beauty without any need for make up.  I see many western girls who wear heavy amounts of make up but my cousins barely wear any and they are really pretty.   They have natural thick lashes and silvery shiny eyelids and lite dark circles around the eyes.

I once got told that I had femmin eyes because how my were shaped and how my eye lids look shiny and have thick lashes Confused

Xorto View Drop Down
Shogun
Shogun

Quote Xorto Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12-Sep-2010 at 03:02

I think Iranian girls Kurds,Persian,Afghans are one of the most beautiful in the world.  They have natural beauty without any need for make up.  I see many western girls who wear heavy amounts of make up but my cousins barely wear any and they are really pretty.   They have natural thick lashes and silvery shiny eyelids and lite dark circles around the eyes.

I once got told that I had femmin eyes because how my were shaped and how my eye lids look shiny and have thick lashes Confused

you should realy stop trying so hard to be iranian because neither afghans or you are. Afghans are of Iranic stock mostly pashtun and dari with some belutch in southwest. Kurds are iranic but not Iranian.
My eyelids look also a bit shiny the people say the same to me alsoWink.  

Edited by Xorto - 12-Sep-2010 at 09:27
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>