Notice: This is the official website of the All Empires History Community (Reg. 10 Feb 2002)

FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Were ancient civilizations visited by aliens?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 3456>
Author
AlphaS520 View Drop Down
Knight
Knight

Suspended

Online Status: Offline
  Quote AlphaS520 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Were ancient civilizations visited by aliens?
    Posted: 18-Jul-2012 at 14:42
If you're so aggressive with repeated insults I don't see any academic debates to occur between you and me in this thread, this isn't YouTube, so I probably won't troll you.
Wow, some people really need to get a life.
red clay View Drop Down
Administrator
Administrator
Tomato Master Emeritus

Quote red clay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18-Jul-2012 at 14:49
Alpha, your kicking a dead horse here.  Your also mucking up the discussion by bringing UFOs into it.  These ideas have been around for a long time. Some of us have had a chance to research some things fairly well.  There are many unexplained things from the Ancient world.  Things you haven't mentioned, such as the "Colima Flyers".   Occam's Razor leads me to the conclusion that there has been at least one advanced civilization before ours, maybe more. 

The Ancients perceived their world differently than we do ours.  They had a deep understanding of Nature and Natural forces.  They knew much about "Geo-Magnetism".  Technologies utilizing these forces would not have be complex.  You mention Easter Island, there legends say that the Moai were made to "walk" to their platforms by use of "Magic".  Likewise the myths surrounding construction of Nan Madol about 1,000 miles from Easter Island.  

Like I posted in the other thread, Aliens may be sexier than sweaty, dirty Egyptian hand laborers, but the reality is that it was the sweaty dirty guys who built the Pyramids.  But they didn't do it with stone tools and copper chisels.

Google- Coral Castle.  Check it out and get back to me.

Centrix Vigilis View Drop Down
Emperor
Emperor

Quote Centrix Vigilis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18-Jul-2012 at 14:51
Originally posted by AlphaS520

Did you realize this was your first post directed at me with serious perspectives and several references. I don't understand why didn't you started this a while ago? You could've just stated what you state now last night, with your several more serious references.

I'll go look into it.

And I have a question, I don't understand why you make up false accusations, as clearly you did not gave substantial sources a while back, now that you did, you accompany it with personal insults and false accusations.

I sweat people on allempires.com are too serious and gets angry too seriously -.-

''If you're so aggressive with repeated insults I don't see any academic debates to occur between you and me in this thread, this isn't YouTube, so I probably won't troll you.
Wow, some people really need to get a life.''

Utter and total patent nonsense as an objective observer of the posts can discern. Ntl...now I speak as a Moderator and not member.....but if you feel your hyperbole to be true then you need to report it to another Mod or the Admin-owner for resolution. As per the coc.

Otherwize your now attempting to create a situation where none exists to whit..... a flame war. And you will not be allowed to do this. You continue along this line and you will be dealt with. Period.

Edited by Centrix Vigilis - 18-Jul-2012 at 14:53
"Absence of evidence is not evidence of absence"

S. T. Friedman

Pilger's law: 'If it's been officially denied, then it's probably true'

red clay View Drop Down
Administrator
Administrator
Tomato Master Emeritus

Quote red clay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18-Jul-2012 at 14:52
Originally posted by AlphaS520

Did you realize this was your first post directed at me with serious perspectives and several references. I don't understand why didn't you started this a while ago? You could've just stated what you state now last night, with your several more serious references.

I'll go look into it.

And I have a question, I don't understand why you make up false accusations, as clearly you did not gave substantial sources a while back, now that you did, you accompany it with personal insults and false accusations.

I sweat people on allempires.com are too serious and gets angry too seriously -.-

Alpha, there were no insults, or false anything.  CV gave you some straight answers and some good advice. 

We are serious about history, and even moreso when it comes to little things like evidence, hard facts and the truth.

You seem to be upset because we don't agree with you, many of us have degrees and advanced degrees, one of our mods is a Doctoral candidate.  We all try to adhere to basic principles when it comes to historical research and consideration.  You come ripping in here with an almost evangelical fervor, spouting all kinds of fringe theory stuff, then get upset when we don't accept it as you do.  I can only say, oh well, and suggest you try a forum that deals with subjects like this.  Just look for the little old lady who talks to the folks who live in the center of the earth.WinkBig smile

Edited by red clay - 18-Jul-2012 at 15:05
AlphaS520 View Drop Down
Knight
Knight

Suspended

Quote AlphaS520 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18-Jul-2012 at 14:53
You again?
f**k your stupid shit, I'm deleting my account, or you could ban me first.
What a f**king bitch.
Seriously, next time, don't be so aggressive with another member in a debate.
f**king shithead.
AlphaS520 View Drop Down
Knight
Knight

Suspended

Quote AlphaS520 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18-Jul-2012 at 14:54
Centrix Vigilis
Get a life.
red clay View Drop Down
Administrator
Administrator
Tomato Master Emeritus

Quote red clay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18-Jul-2012 at 15:12
Yes, it's me again.  I have suspended you.  It was going to be for a week, but after reading your last post, it's permanent.  And I believe it is you who needs to get a life.

Nick1986 View Drop Down
Emperor
Emperor
Mighty Slayer of Trolls

Quote Nick1986 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18-Jul-2012 at 16:09
What a foul-mouthed little jerk. He reminds me of Scamp

Edited by Nick1986 - 18-Jul-2012 at 17:02
Me Grimlock not nice Dino! Me bash brains!
red clay View Drop Down
Administrator
Administrator
Tomato Master Emeritus

Quote red clay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19-Jul-2012 at 10:25
He is a Knothead.  No other designation is needed.  Scamp and Alpha come out of the same box. Scamp was in Virginia, however Alpha is one of your guys Nick, he's in Nottingham UK.
benzin View Drop Down
Knight
Knight

Quote benzin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19-Jul-2012 at 13:33
He's a 15 yrs old kid, what did you expect.
red clay View Drop Down
Administrator
Administrator
Tomato Master Emeritus

Quote red clay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20-Jul-2012 at 09:42
Originally posted by benzin

He's a 15 yrs old kid, what did you expect.

More than what we got.Big smile  Age isn't an indicator,  I don't pay attention to what they put in the profile.  Some folks put their age down as 110.  Some sites have Admins his age. 
SuryaVajra View Drop Down
Samurai
Samurai

Quote SuryaVajra Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22-Jul-2012 at 10:18
Originally posted by red clay

Aliens may be sexier than sweaty, dirty Egyptian hand laborers, but the reality is that it was the sweaty dirty guys who built the Pyramids. .

ROOOOOFL

Thumbs Up

Edited by SuryaVajra - 22-Jul-2012 at 10:21
red clay View Drop Down
Administrator
Administrator
Tomato Master Emeritus

Quote red clay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22-Jul-2012 at 12:15
In his best Elvis,  Thank You, thank you very much.Big smile
JS Anand View Drop Down
Immortal Guard
Immortal Guard

Quote JS Anand Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06-Aug-2012 at 16:59
Lol, the Illuminati did exist, and in the 1780s they were quite influential throughout Europe. They can be best described as a secret PAC, as they filled educational and government posts in Bavaria and other European states with their boys.

Their exposure in 1786 sent shock waves throughout Europe, and later, in the bloody wake of the French Revolution, the Illuminati craze had everyone looking for suspected Illuminati in their cupboards and under their beds.

I am actually in the process of translating some of their source documents. It's a fascinating topic, but sorry: not extra dimensional reptilians ...

Edited by JS Anand - 06-Aug-2012 at 17:02
Nick1986 View Drop Down
Emperor
Emperor
Mighty Slayer of Trolls

Quote Nick1986 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06-Aug-2012 at 19:08
I think people deemed them a greater threat than they were. In an age without proper communications, it's unlikely they could form a complex global conspiracy
Me Grimlock not nice Dino! Me bash brains!
JS Anand View Drop Down
Immortal Guard
Immortal Guard

Quote JS Anand Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06-Aug-2012 at 19:24
They certainly had a global vision, but compared to the Jacobins or the Carbonari, they were rather tame. Thomas Jefferson had a high opinion of them. Rev. Morse, who stirred the Illuminati fear in the U.S., was not in his good graces. 

Edited by JS Anand - 06-Aug-2012 at 19:26
opuslola View Drop Down
Tsar
Tsar
suspended

Quote opuslola Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09-Jan-2014 at 21:49
NO! They do not exist!

Ron
http://www.quotationspage.com/subjects/history/
opuslola View Drop Down
Tsar
Tsar
suspended

Quote opuslola Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09-Jan-2014 at 22:04
Originally posted by PakistaniShield

why would they look the same? If humans make buildings in the same city each with a similar but distinct look why would buildings using alien architecture look the same? Note that the pyramids in south america look similar to those in Egypt.

The most important point Mr Von Danakin made was no opponent of this theory has provided any counter evidence or even an alternate explanation.

My rational thinking leads me to believe the ancient alien theory to be the most credible and logical explanation; though I believe it can be exaggerated and used as an "explanation" for many other mysteries.

And those in other places like China!

Ron
http://www.quotationspage.com/subjects/history/
PakistaniShield View Drop Down
Earl
Earl

Quote PakistaniShield Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10-Jan-2014 at 02:14
I have differing opinions now after seeing ancient aliens debunked. However there are some points that are still some points that are at best possibilities but not solid evidence.

On the note when I switched opinions about the ancient aliens theory, it was around the same time some skeptics on this forum who switched sides and started believing it. Big smile
julian-the-apostate View Drop Down
Immortal Guard
Immortal Guard

Quote julian-the-apostate Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12-Jan-2014 at 10:12
Some would say aliens have been visiting this planet all along and continue to do so, we call their craft UFOs.

We know there are other worlds out there and that there is no logical reason to think life couldn't arise elsewhere. It did here, it could there.

Our ancestors had no such knowledge and would rationalise strange lights in the sky to confirm with the way they saw their universe- full of gods and spirits to be feared and worshipped.

Strange lights in the sky were clearly gods coming to visit them.

The Vedic writings are full of them gods fly around the sky in vimannas. In Persian mythology, look at the representations of Ahura Mazda- god sat in a winged flying craft. In Islamic mythology, Mohammed flew to Jerusalem on the back of a flying horse Pegasus type creature.

In Greek mythology, the Sun is Apollo in a flaming chariot pulled across the sky by a team of flying horses.

We call them UFOs, to our ancestors they were proof of the gods.
Carthago delander est
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 3456>