Notice: This is the official website of the All Empires History Community (Reg. 10 Feb 2002)

FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Were ancient civilizations visited by aliens?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 6>
Author
PakistaniShield View Drop Down
Earl
Earl

Online Status: Offline
  Quote PakistaniShield Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Were ancient civilizations visited by aliens?
    Posted: 24-Jul-2010 at 06:38

Edited by PakistaniShield - 24-Jul-2010 at 06:40
opuslola View Drop Down
Tsar
Tsar
suspended

Quote opuslola Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12-Sep-2010 at 16:58
Topic: Were ancient civilizations visited by aliens?

Yes, of course I can entertain / consider such an idea! And I can even entertain / consider, the idea that there exists, within our own Galaxy, a civilization that might be equivalent to our own, or maybe even more developed!

The key is, does there exist "plausible deniablity?"

"Plausible deniability actually is a legal concept. It refers to lack of evidence proving a allegation."

One may allege al almost anything, but can one really prove it? Can one prove it beyond a "reasonable doubt?"

The answer must be NO! While we now can consider such actions, we now know that the very act of transporting living beings or even artifical intelligence of some type, across the vastness of space, to another system containing intelligent life, is merely a notion of Science Fiction authors and readers, rather than something we can expect mankind to do within hundreds of years, or maybe even thousands!

This response is from a man who has read over 2,000 SciFi books, and seen hundreds of SciFi movies, etc.! Thus there exists the desire for it to be true, and for it to have happened in the past, or continue to happen now, but I still don't have enough evidence for me to say that I really believe it happend in the past, the present, or could happen anytime in the forseable future!

But, as always, I can hope that I am wrong!

Regards,

Edited by opuslola - 12-Sep-2010 at 17:08
http://www.quotationspage.com/subjects/history/
p,c,ma View Drop Down
Samurai
Samurai

Quote p,c,ma Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21-Nov-2010 at 12:20
Well so much for entertaining the idea.

I though am going to try and destroy the idea completely and totally.

And I'm going to start by pointing out that if Aliens were showing people how to build these things then wouldn"t they all look the same.

In point though I'm not that big of a fan of SciFi, other than star wars, and a little H.G Wells(one of the coolest and weirdest ideas ever The Time Machine).
PakistaniShield View Drop Down
Earl
Earl

Quote PakistaniShield Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21-Nov-2010 at 17:44

why would they look the same? If humans make buildings in the same city each with a similar but distinct look why would buildings using alien architecture look the same? Note that the pyramids in south america look similar to those in Egypt.

The most important point Mr Von Danakin made was no opponent of this theory has provided any counter evidence or even an alternate explanation.

My rational thinking leads me to believe the ancient alien theory to be the most credible and logical explanation; though I believe it can be exaggerated and used as an "explanation" for many other mysteries.

opuslola View Drop Down
Tsar
Tsar
suspended

Quote opuslola Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21-Nov-2010 at 18:09
Obviously you guys do not know that pyramids exist in numerous locations around the Earth! France has one, as do numerous other places such as China, Central America, Bulgaria (I think?), etc.!

Even Rome has one!

I beleive there exists even a thread about this very subject somewhere upon or within the very site?

But, making a quick search, I was incorrect it seems and it exists somewhere someplace upon another site I visited and posted at some time ago!

But a good search of the net will produce numerous examples, etc.!

Edited by opuslola - 21-Nov-2010 at 18:14
p,c,ma View Drop Down
Samurai
Samurai

Quote p,c,ma Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22-Nov-2010 at 16:41
Then why haven't they came back, or showed up in any lore (no one say anything about crystal skulls).
opuslola View Drop Down
Tsar
Tsar
suspended

Quote opuslola Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29-Nov-2010 at 19:41
"P, c, ma!",   Maybe you did not undertand my last posting?"

I do not beleive an the course of historical events that any source from out-side of our Solar System, has ever left any real evidence of their place here!?
p,c,ma View Drop Down
Samurai
Samurai

Quote p,c,ma Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29-Nov-2010 at 20:55
Sorry, I was talking to shield.
As to the pyramids,go figure.
Nick1986 View Drop Down
Emperor
Emperor
Mighty Slayer of Trolls

Quote Nick1986 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02-May-2011 at 16:50
These could have easily been built by the people without help from little green men. With a large number of slaves and some sort of roller (like logs) the Egyptians could have moved the stones and put them in position using ramps made of sand. A primitive crane with weights and pulleys is far more plausible than a flying saucer
BBC History: the Great Pyramid
Mike Molyneux's experiments
opuslola View Drop Down
Tsar
Tsar
suspended

Quote opuslola Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02-May-2011 at 17:37
Dear Nick, just as I thought my posts above would leave one to consider!

Regards,
Nick1986 View Drop Down
Emperor
Emperor
Mighty Slayer of Trolls

Quote Nick1986 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02-May-2011 at 17:53
Looks like we are in agreement Mr Hughes: archaeological evidence suggests ancient civilisations were built by humans, not aliens
Athena View Drop Down
Baron
Baron

Quote Athena Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03-May-2011 at 16:17
I have a few books by the author of Chariots of the Gods, and the evidence is darn interesting.  The bible seems to describe contact with aliens and at least sighting of a landing space ship. 

I believe the strength of magnetic field around the earth varies and that contact with aliens is possible when the shield is weak.  This like coincides with the weakening of the inner core and shifting of the north and south poles. 

Much evidence points to Orion and we were closer to Orion. Orion would have been visible from a window in the Great Pyramid of Giza when it was built.  This pyramid could contain much information in its construction, such as the distance between the earth and the sun.  Also in the hall ways could mark important dates in history.  In this case it would share the idea of a New Age beginning around 2012 with the Aztec calender and the Chinese I Ching.  We could of course consider the possibility that places such as Stonehenge, which are around the world, were used for calculations by ancient explorers.  

My imagination is much stronger than my left brain ability to remember facts that don't interest my right brain at all.   Now shall we speak of Atlantis and Mu?  Life was more fun when I read all these stories and was not so jaded.  
raymond1x View Drop Down
Immortal Guard
Immortal Guard

Quote raymond1x Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05-Nov-2011 at 17:46

(Ezana's clocks) it was a note under the old sketches of an odd looking instrument. The photo was shown to me by an old friend from the German Archaeological Institute (DAI) and it is from the German expedition of 1906 to the town of Axum in Ethiopia .the story he told me goes like these .Axum was an ancient powerful kingdom and during king Ezanas time there was supposedly some kind of alien technology and the sketch is showing a miniature clock powered by some sort of energy and uses dials of unique geometry. It was used by the king and some say it all starts when the axumites start to harness the power of the arch of the covenant which sites in Aksum till now. Well I am researching it and help is welcomed 

Karalem View Drop Down
Knight
Knight

Quote Karalem Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05-Nov-2011 at 18:09
The stones the pyramids were built with had perfect fit. They were cut with mechanical tools that were never found among ancients nor could possibly be developed by them. Somebody must have supplied them. The Denikens guy is onto something.
One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest
Jarns View Drop Down
Janissary
Janissary

Quote Jarns Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05-Nov-2011 at 19:34
 The term 'perfect fit' isn't quite accurate. I see it thrown around a lot, but here's a picture of the Great Pyramid up close: http://image.shutterstock.com/display_pic_with_logo/51987/51987,1160952306,1/stock-photo-stones-of-the-great-pyramid-of-cheops-khufu-giza-egypt-2002576.jpg

And another: http://wwwdelivery.superstock.com/WI/223/4094/PreviewComp/SuperStock_4094-14235.jpg

Are the stones close? Absolutely. Surprisingly, even disturbingly, close? Yes. Perfect? Eh. Could I, despite what is normally claimed, slide a piece of paper between the stones? Absolutely I could, and several at that.

As for why pyramids show up in several cultures across the world, that's also easy: A pyramid is one of the very basic shapes; it's less complicated than a cube, truth be told, or a sphere.
Baal Melqart View Drop Down
General
General

Quote Baal Melqart Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05-Nov-2011 at 20:39
And natural structures such as hills and mountains would certainly inspire one to build a pyramid rather than any other structure.
Timidi mater non flet
Nick1986 View Drop Down
Emperor
Emperor
Mighty Slayer of Trolls

Quote Nick1986 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06-Nov-2011 at 20:44
Originally posted by Karalem

The stones the pyramids were built with had perfect fit. They were cut with mechanical tools that were never found among ancients nor could possibly be developed by them. Somebody must have supplied them. The Denikens guy is onto something.

You don't need mechanical tools to ensure a perfect fit. The Egyptians drove wedges into the walls of the quarry, poured water into the cracks and let the rough blocks break free. They were then shaped with chisels, brought to the building site, and carefully smoothed with large pebbles, sand and water
Me Grimlock not nice Dino! Me bash brains!
Michael Mckean View Drop Down
Housecarl
Housecarl

Quote Michael Mckean Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16-Feb-2012 at 18:30
We can never be certain but I am mystified and awed by the notion of ancient cultures being visited by extraterrestrials. The pyraminds of Giza are the features most people turn to when discussing this, they argue that such astronomical accurateness and allignment could only be measured with the aid of ET's. Furthermore, how exactly did all the stones fit and build up to form a pyramid?
There are numerous other pieces of evidence which people use to support the idea, many coming from Central and South America. What about the Nazca lines? - the enormous stretches of clearings in Peru which look like run-ways and bizarre shapes and figures. Very interesting. A topic which fascinates me.
The sun never sets on the British Empire
Nick1986 View Drop Down
Emperor
Emperor
Mighty Slayer of Trolls

Quote Nick1986 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18-Feb-2012 at 19:29
Originally posted by Michael Mckean

We can never be certain but I am mystified and awed by the notion of ancient cultures being visited by extraterrestrials. The pyraminds of Giza are the features most people turn to when discussing this, they argue that such astronomical accurateness and allignment could only be measured with the aid of ET's. Furthermore, how exactly did all the stones fit and build up to form a pyramid?
There are numerous other pieces of evidence which people use to support the idea, many coming from Central and South America. What about the Nazca lines? - the enormous stretches of clearings in Peru which look like run-ways and bizarre shapes and figures. Very interesting. A topic which fascinates me.

The Nazca lines were built without the help of little green men. Ancient priests were very intelligent men with knowledge of mathematics, architecture and science. They would have gone to a high place to oversee construction and sent runners back and forth to instruct the workers where to place the stones. The lines served a religious function: processions would walk along them and leave offerings to honor the ancient gods whose goodwill was needed for the earth's continued existence
Me Grimlock not nice Dino! Me bash brains!
red clay View Drop Down
Administrator
Administrator
Tomato Master Emeritus

Quote red clay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19-Feb-2012 at 11:31
We are missing large chunks of our history.  Who's to say that the ancients didn't have these technologies, developed by themselves.  Why is it easier to believe that "spacemen" gave us these tools, rather than the ancients developing them on their own?
About 5 years ago a group of college students, using only what the Nazca people would have had access to, built and flew a hot air balloon to a height of 200 ft, plenty high enough to view the lines. 
As for the stones used in the pyramids, a little guy by the name of Ed Leedskalnin figured out how they did it, back in the 30's.  Google- Coral Castle.
"Arguing with someone who hates you or your ideas, is like playing chess with a pigeon. No matter what move you make, your opponent will walk all over the board and scramble the pieces".
Unknown.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 6>