Notice: This is the official website of the All Empires History Community (Reg. 10 Feb 2002)

FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Oil waste has finally hit Mississippi!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
TheGreatSimba View Drop Down
Chieftain
Chieftain

Online Status: Offline
  Quote TheGreatSimba Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Oil waste has finally hit Mississippi!
    Posted: 05-Jul-2010 at 06:21
Originally posted by opuslola

And, when the "big shift" happens in the next few years, I would suggest thaat us backward, poor, uneducated, Southern States, enact new tax laws that mmostly benefit us, that is those states most likely to be not under the control of labor unions!

We could then, as you serendipitely suggest, pass "progressive laws" that whould force highly paid places, such as where TGS lives, with harch taxes, whereby they would be taken from TGS, and paid directly to my checking account!

It is called "Noblis Oblige!"

So, TGS, be "nobel" for a change?

We are watching you and we know just where you live! We only attack rich Democrates, that have not filed income tax for many years! Lots of current Democrat leaders have yet to find out how to do their taxes!

I wonder why?

What big shift are you talking about? The Republican Party is slowly dying. At best, the Republican party can hope to win seats it had lost in already conservative parts of the country. The Republican party is not going to make any inroads in Democratic parts of the country.

Also, can you please answer this question for me:

Why is the south economically struggling? It has been under Republican leadership for decades.

Why are Democratic states richer? They have been under Democratic leadership for decades.

Please give me the reason why the Republican states fair worse than Democratic states.

Edited by TheGreatSimba - 05-Jul-2010 at 06:21
I use CAPS for emphasis, not yelling. Just don't want to have to click the bold button every time.
opuslola View Drop Down
Tsar
Tsar
suspended

Quote opuslola Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24-Aug-2010 at 16:51
TGS wrote;

"Please give me the reason why the Republican states fair worse than Democratic states."

Yankee revenge!

Yeah, it is terrible, but I cannot mention some of the reasons without the "r--ist" word being emitted! So I shall not mention it!

I guess the Republican states like Texas, Florida, Georgia, N.Carolina, etc., are so backward so Yankees can find a good home, for a good price, in a rather safe neighborhood, where by they can live and retire in comfort and safety!

That is a good enough reason is it not!

Edited by opuslola - 24-Aug-2010 at 17:00
http://www.quotationspage.com/subjects/history/
Chieftain
Chieftain

Quote TheGreatSimba Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25-Aug-2010 at 12:23
Actually, Texas is the only Republicans state which contributes to the economy. Other than that, the rest are Democratic States.

And dont even try blaming minorities for the bad shape of Republican states, because a) Republican states have been under firm white southerm control and b) Democratic states tend to have more minorities in many cases.

Fact of the matter is that the Republican economic ideology is outdated and not practical. The United States fairs worse under Republican administrations, Republican states fair worse economically, etc... there is a connection between whose in charge and why things go wrong.

Edited by TheGreatSimba - 25-Aug-2010 at 12:25
I use CAPS for emphasis, not yelling. Just don't want to have to click the bold button every time.
opuslola View Drop Down
Tsar
Tsar
suspended

Quote opuslola Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25-Aug-2010 at 18:00
TGS (the mere simba) wrote above;

"And dont even try blaming minorities for the bad shape of Republican states, because a) Republican states have been under firm white southerm control and b) Democratic states tend to have more minorities in many cases."

You seem to have forgotten the the South was a certain Democrat electorate until the 1960's!

It seems the Democrats left the South and not the other way?

Just how does one manipulate the world where a group of people who never knew a family member who would consider voting for a Republican, suddenly saw no other way to vote but Repubican, and vise-versa?

But, that is what happened in the South! And, taking out all of the Latino population, we saw African Americans, move North and become assimilated within the Democrat Party!

Oh! By the way,did the "throw out the incumbants" vote yesterday give you any cause to worry?

And, yesterday The Rush Limbaugh show was hosted by one of my favorite persons of all time, his name is Walter E. Williams, and I know Mrs. Williams was also listening! His first guest was also one of my favorite persons, his name is Thomas Sowell!

Have you ever heard of either of them?

Edited by opuslola - 25-Aug-2010 at 18:10
Chieftain
Chieftain

Quote TheGreatSimba Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25-Aug-2010 at 18:11

You seem to have forgotten the the South was a certain Democrat electorate until the 1960's!

You obviously know nothing about the history of the Democratic and Republican parties and what happened in the 1960's which brought about the shift (the shift actually has deeper roots).

It seems the Democrats left the South and not the other way?

Just how does one manipulate the world where a group of people who never knew a family member who would consider voting for a Republican, suddenly saw no other way to vote but Repubican, and visi-versa?

What caused the shift was the Democratic support for the Civil Rights movement. Southern whites were heavily against giving blacks and other minorities equality. The Democratic Party lost the southern vote, and the Republican party came in to fill the void.

But, that is what happened in the South! And, taking out all of the Latino population, we saw African Americans, move North and become assimilated within the Democrat Party!

Because, as I explained above, the South was still deeply racist and anti-minorities, which drove many northward towards more prosperous regions of the country.

Oh! By the way,did the "throw out the incumbants" vote yesterday give you any cause to worry?

No, why would it? Democrats are just as pissed off as Republicans, because we feel as though the Democrats in Washington arent doing enough and should be more aggressive.

Here is what I predict will happen: Republicans (Tea Partiers) will vote Republican, and Democrats will vote Democrat, which will result in little if any change. Republicans have a good chance of winning a few new seats, but nothing major.

Edited by TheGreatSimba - 25-Aug-2010 at 18:12
opuslola View Drop Down
Tsar
Tsar
suspended

Quote opuslola Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25-Aug-2010 at 18:54
"Because, as I explained above, the South was still deeply racist and anti-minorities, which drove many northward towards more prosperous regions of the country."

And what has happened to these cities of Gold, that they inhabited? Can you spell Detroit, or Cleveland, or many other of those great places in the North that promised riches, that did not turn out the other way, because Northern Unions were even more agressively Anti-"Negro", than the South!

Unions, in the North were agressively supporting "no Union jobs for Southern Blacks" until well into the 1970's!
Chieftain
Chieftain

Quote TheGreatSimba Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26-Aug-2010 at 13:20
Just be happy that your Republican ideology has made your states so rich and wonderful. LOL Regardless of the problems that exist in Democratic states, those states still fair better than southerns states.
opuslola View Drop Down
Tsar
Tsar
suspended

Quote opuslola Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26-Aug-2010 at 17:14
If things are so good in Illinois, Indiana, Ohio, New York, Deleware, Rhode Island, New Jersey, Minnesota, Iowa, Kentucky, W. Va., etc., then why are the populations of these areas, both White and Black leaving in droves? Most of them are moving, for some reason you fail to realize, to the South!

It is basically a "DUH!"
Chieftain
Chieftain

Quote TheGreatSimba Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27-Aug-2010 at 12:48
Opuslola, please tell me why the Republicans governors, who were so against Obamas stimulus package, so happily and rapidly accepted the money, and used it.

No one is leaving the North in "droves" to go to the south. Stop making things up. There is nothing in the south for southerners, let alone extra people.

Fact of the matter is, Republican states fair worse than Democratic states, so what does that say about the two parties economic strategies?
opuslola View Drop Down
Tsar
Tsar
suspended

Quote opuslola Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27-Aug-2010 at 18:15
You deny a Northern exodus to the South? You must not read much? Just where do you find population growth in census records? Do you find growth in Chicago, Cleveland, Peoria, or dozens of other Northern cities?

I don't have to post obvious facts like that here to prove anything to you, they exist as public records for everyone to see, as well as in hundreds of stories from news sources over the last 40 or so years!

So, where did all of these people go? Were they mostly killed by the gang warfare found in these Northern cities? Or did industrial waste and pollution just kill these people off?

I think you are standing in quicksand on this point?
Chieftain
Chieftain

Quote TheGreatSimba Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28-Aug-2010 at 14:15

You deny a Northern exodus to the South?

Because its not true.

I don't have to post obvious facts like that here to prove anything to you

Because you know you dont have those "facts". The only reason you refuse to post any evidence is because you have none.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12