Notice: This is the official website of the All Empires History Community (Reg. 10 Feb 2002)

FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

World Cup 2010

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
Author
Maximus Germanicus I View Drop Down
Knight
Knight
Suspended

Online Status: Offline
  Quote Maximus Germanicus I Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: World Cup 2010
    Posted: 07-Jul-2010 at 02:12
Originally posted by Sander

Netherlands in the final. Netherlands-Uruguay ( 3-2 )  was amazing Approve

Congrats Sander!!! What a fun game to watch. Not to get on the Bad wagon but I thought the Dutch would do very well early on. I like the way they pass, and they have a good sense of team. Here is hoping for a Dutch -Deustch Final- Germany should beat Spain despite what that Octopuss says.
DreamWeaver View Drop Down
Colonel
Colonel

Suspended

Quote DreamWeaver Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07-Jul-2010 at 05:21
It doesnt matter if the cat is black or white, so long as it ctaches mice. Also applicable to football
TheGreatSimba View Drop Down
Chieftain
Chieftain

Quote TheGreatSimba Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07-Jul-2010 at 06:16
Oh crap the octopus picked spain? Its been right for the past 5 games, what the heck are we gonna do now? LOL

I'm convinced that Germany is the best team in the world, they will surely beat spain, rather easily too.
I use CAPS for emphasis, not yelling. Just don't want to have to click the bold button every time.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123