Notice: This is the official website of the All Empires History Community (Reg. 10 Feb 2002)

FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Poison attempt at Fort Jackson?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
eaglecap View Drop Down
Tsar
Tsar
Retired AE Moderator

Online Status: Offline
  Quote eaglecap Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Poison attempt at Fort Jackson?
    Posted: 19-Feb-2010 at 14:29
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8XSUR6_Zjus&feature=player_embedded

This is interesting but I will hold back my comments till I learn more. They are Muslims though so I don't know why the broadcaster states that nobody knows. They should stand before a military court and face whatever penalty a traitor should get, if they truly turn out to be guilty. Just like German spies in the 40's and remember I am part German. Treason is treason so I don't care who they are, although, I don't always support the death penalty in all cases. Let's watch this more and see where it goes.

German spies
The would-be saboteurs aimed to blow up New Jersey’s Pennsylvania Station and the Hell’s Gate Bridge in New York but were all arrested before any damage was done, thanks to the defection of Dasch and another spy. In spite of their help, the two defectors spent six years in prison, and the other six were executed.

http://flickeringpictures.com/2008/04/30/german-spies-in-new-york-in-wwii/
Λοιπόν, αδελφοί και οι συμπολίτες και οι στρατιώτες, να θυμάστε αυτό ώστε μνημόσυνο σας, φήμη και ελευθερία σας θα ε
eaglecap View Drop Down
Tsar
Tsar
Retired AE Moderator

Online Status: Offline
  Quote eaglecap Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24-Feb-2010 at 14:10
hmm no interest
Λοιπόν, αδελφοί και οι συμπολίτες και οι στρατιώτες, να θυμάστε αυτό ώστε μνημόσυνο σας, φήμη και ελευθερία σας θα ε
 Post Reply Post Reply