Notice: This is the official website of the All Empires History Community (Reg. 10 Feb 2002)

FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

UZBEKS CLAIM THEIR LANDS.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
balochii View Drop Down
Colonel
Colonel

Online Status: Offline
  Quote balochii Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: UZBEKS CLAIM THEIR LANDS.
    Posted: 10-Mar-2011 at 00:47
why central asians want to fight each other so much???? through out history you guys have been fighting with each other
Jelair View Drop Down
Immortal Guard
Immortal Guard

Quote Jelair Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15-Jun-2011 at 04:55

I don't believe him

alish is not uzbek

Trully Uzbek can't say this stupid comments or he is just a kid who don't know price of conflict with allies and brothers

red clay View Drop Down
Administrator
Administrator
Tomato Master Emeritus

Quote red clay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15-Jun-2011 at 07:07
Originally posted by Jelair

I don't believe him

alish is not uzbek

Trully Uzbek can't say this stupid comments or he is just a kid who don't know price of conflict with allies and brothers

Okay you have made a statement, now back it up. Produce sources, credible sources peer reviewed.  Otherwise your just trolling or trying to start a flame war. 
"Arguing with someone who hates you or your ideas, is like playing chess with a pigeon. No matter what move you make, your opponent will walk all over the board and scramble the pieces".
Unknown.
CAsian View Drop Down
Immortal Guard
Immortal Guard

Quote CAsian Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17-Jun-2011 at 08:30
I am Kazakh. The topic is extremely provocative. I think we central asians should not take it into account.
AmirT View Drop Down
Immortal Guard
Immortal Guard

Quote AmirT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21-Jul-2011 at 14:55
Uzbeks also came from another bigger tribe as the name says itself; Uzbek means "its own boss"
So Uzbeks were a small fraction of a bigger tribe who made themselfs independent.
If you start to talk like this I can say only one thing; give Uzbekistan back to the Persians and go together with Kazaks and Kyrgyz to the steppe's of North-Kazakhstan and Mongolia. There was no such thing as The Uzbek Empire.
kutbolsun View Drop Down
Immortal Guard
Immortal Guard

Quote kutbolsun Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29-Jul-2011 at 06:40
Originally posted by alish

I think uzbeks in Central Asia should wake up and claim their lands - whole Central Asia...... are the uzbek lands...... the inteligent and educated nation in the region....!!!

what a unreasonable and racest opinion!!!!!!!!????
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12