Notice: This is the official website of the All Empires History Community (Reg. 10 Feb 2002)

FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

MyBrute: Brutal Wars On Internet

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Basmachi View Drop Down
Janissary
Janissary

Online Status: Offline
  Quote Basmachi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: MyBrute: Brutal Wars On Internet
    Posted: 27-May-2009 at 01:54
Flash based arena fighting game. Players create "brutes" and fight other players to gain experience and equipment. Pretty cute and 90% of the game is random. so it’s great for beginners and people who don’t like complexity in a game!
There is no registration process, e-mail etc.. You should think creating tour brute because you can't change name and type of your brute.

You can start with this link:

http://turan2.mybrute.com

Let's see can you beat me :)
"Yesterday is but today's memory, tomorrow is today's dream." (Khalil Gibran)
Akolouthos View Drop Down
Sultan
Sultan

Quote Akolouthos Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27-May-2009 at 02:00
Hey, Basmachi. Would you mind explaining a bit about the game? I know this isn't an advertisement, having spoken with you a bit before, but it could be misconstrued as such without a bit of background. Why is the game fun for you? Smile

-Akolouthos
Basmachi View Drop Down
Janissary
Janissary

Quote Basmachi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27-May-2009 at 03:11
OK dude :)

In this game, fights are automatic, you can only choose the opponent. First day you have 6 fight right, after that each day you can fight only 3 times. Like I said, you can choose who you fight. So, fighting against your friends' brutes is funny :) It's like a bet...

You can develop your brute by winning fight. The game gives you some weapons and bonuses when you advance level.

Do you have another question?
"Yesterday is but today's memory, tomorrow is today's dream." (Khalil Gibran)
Akolouthos View Drop Down
Sultan
Sultan

Quote Akolouthos Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27-May-2009 at 03:18
No I don't. Sounds like loads of fun; kind of like a gladiator game I used to play on an old TI-85, only with graphics and all of the other things that make modern gaming cool. Smile

I might have to give it a try.

-Akolouthos
Oprah View Drop Down
Immortal Guard
Immortal Guard

Quote Oprah Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28-May-2009 at 08:54
 Post Reply Post Reply