Notice: This is the official website of the All Empires History Community (Reg. 10 Feb 2002)

FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Stanley's here, have another beer.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
Author
Emperor Barbarossa View Drop Down
Caliph
Caliph

Online Status: Offline
  Quote Emperor Barbarossa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Stanley's here, have another beer.
    Posted: 07-Jun-2009 at 18:52
What? The Pens won destroyed the Red Wings 0-5. The team with the least points wins. I mean, why else would the Penguins not try to score or defend their goal.LOL

Red Wings come to Pittsburgh, surprisingly lose, then back to Detroit for a Game 7 victory. PENS! PENS! PENS!

The Canadian Guy View Drop Down
General
General
The Native Canuck

Quote The Canadian Guy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08-Jun-2009 at 02:40
Detroit will win again. I'll bet all me post count that Detroit will win again.  Wink 
Hate and anger is the fuel of war, while religion and politics is the foundation of it.
Seko View Drop Down
Emperor
Emperor
Spammer

Quote Seko Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10-Jun-2009 at 04:20
Nail biter but no cigar. Game 7 it is.
Caliph
Caliph

Quote Emperor Barbarossa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10-Jun-2009 at 04:41
Now it's time for the Pens to finally take it to the Wings in their home town. One more game, and the Pens will have the Cup to a crowd of angry Red Wings fans.Clap

Caliph
Caliph

Quote Emperor Barbarossa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13-Jun-2009 at 04:50
PENS WIN! PENS WIN! Pittsburgh is the city of champions again! I want all of your posts The  Canadian Guy!LOL

Styrbiorn View Drop Down
Caliph
Caliph

Quote Styrbiorn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13-Jun-2009 at 09:38
Cry
Seko View Drop Down
Emperor
Emperor
Spammer

Quote Seko Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13-Jun-2009 at 15:31
Bummer! Red Wings will have to rebuild their dynasty. Oh, I say give us another year.

NHL, as if you haven't seen enough of Crosby get ready for more of Bettman's idolization.
SearchAndDestroy View Drop Down
Caliph
Caliph

Quote SearchAndDestroy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13-Jun-2009 at 18:06
I'm happy with the outcome. I just wanted to see Hossa lose. I don't hate the guy but how often do you get to see this kind of story?
"A patriot must always be ready to defend his country against his government." E.Abbey
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123