Notice: This is the official website of the All Empires History Community (Reg. 10 Feb 2002)

FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Topic ClosedA fight battle!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
Poll Question: Which nation do you think will beat the others in a fight battle?
Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
8 [15.38%]
8 [15.38%]
2 [3.85%]
20 [38.46%]
1 [1.92%]
2 [3.85%]
2 [3.85%]
3 [5.77%]
2 [3.85%]
4 [7.69%]
This topic is closed, no new votes accepted

Author
JiNanRen View Drop Down
Colonel
Colonel

Online Status: Offline
Direct Link To This Post Topic: A fight battle!
    Posted: 09-Jul-2005 at 16:25
Originally posted by Sultan

Originally posted by RED GUARD

China, cause we got the kung fu and the numbers!

Numbers Of The Army Have Nothing To Do In Winning a Battle ... Cant You Remember What The Vitemanies Have Done With You Hans ! You Little Creatures Took Manchuria , Eastern Turkistan , Inner Mongoila And Tibet By Guns While These Nations Were Fighting By Swords And Dont Forget That You Couldnt Take All These Lands With The Help Of Russians.

Originally posted by sovietsniper

us russkys with our vodka and brits with fottie fans. we cant loose together
i think that you wanted to say that with your guns and your aircrafts when you took all north asia while the people thier where fighting by swords and spears ... not by your vodka.

Originally posted by erci

America?  well, if you'd pay to African and South Americans to fight for you yeah why not
lol this is a nice one ... the native americans were brave and stronger than the invaders but they were fighting against army having guns : / ... i wonder what if all the native americans tribe were united ... what would happen.

Originally posted by Achilles

definatly Russia. i mean you can't much more mean and muscular than some of the Russian dudes i have met. Plus their tolerance to cold and tortorous weather mean they can fight anywhere!

yes you are right ... we all can see the terror by russia in chechen and all north asia ... i wish to see a russian fighting a chechen guy without any moderen weapons : )

You are not making any sense in your posts other than your nationalist ranting, please stop your country-bashing and racism toward Russians and Chinese.
JiNanRen View Drop Down
Colonel
Colonel

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09-Jul-2005 at 16:38

Numbers Of The Army Have Nothing To Do In Winning a Battle ... Cant You Remember What The Vitemanies Have Done With You Hans ! You Little Creatures Took Manchuria , Eastern Turkistan , Inner Mongoila And Tibet By Guns While These Nations Were Fighting By Swords And Dont Forget That You Couldnt Take All These Lands With The Help Of Russians.

What the hell are you saying, the Manchus attack us and assimilated into our population, not vice versa.  The same can be said to some degree for Mongols in inner mongolia.
Russia never helped China, in fact Tsarist Russia was the country that took most of China's Siberian possessions from us and made Mongolia an independent country.  Taiwanese maps up to the late ninety included mainland and Outer mongolia as one country.

And as for chinese military legacy, ever heard and Sun Tze and Art of War?  Ever heard of the Korean War?  we had donkey carts/mortars/light machine vs. State-of-the-art American fighters, Naval bombardment, heavy armor and was still able to stop the Americans dead in their tracks in the Korean peninsula.
poirot View Drop Down
Arch Duke
Arch Duke
Editorial Staff

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09-Jul-2005 at 21:20

The Americas pick Americans

The Russians pick Russians

The Chinese pick Chinese

The Turkish pick Turks

The others pick other

What is the point of the poll other than express national fervor?

AAAAAAAAAA
"The crisis of yesterday is the joke of tomorrow.�   ~ HG Wells

Guests View Drop Down
Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10-Jul-2005 at 19:13
But I picked Chinese like every sensible voter here...
Aygucu Tonyukuk View Drop Down
Janissary
Janissary

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10-Jul-2005 at 19:19
I think we Turks can not win this kind of fight. Because we would fight against each other instead of fighting against foreigners.
Turkish History Forum
www.turktarihi.net
Kenaney View Drop Down
Colonel
Colonel

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11-Jul-2005 at 13:15

who cares if a chinese can kungfu or any sh*t, he can kill me from distance but when hes in my territorium ill smash his head like a fly...

TOPUNUZ GELSIN ULEN!!

OUT OF LIMIT
Sultan View Drop Down
Knight
Knight

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11-Jul-2005 at 16:59
Originally posted by JiNanRen

What the hell are you saying, the Manchus attack us and assimilated into our population, not vice versa.  The same can be said to some degree for Mongols in inner mongolia.
Russia never helped China

You Just Admitted That Manchus And Mongols In Inner Mongolia Are Not Chinese : )

Russia Never Helped China ?!! China Took Eastern Turkistan By The Help Of Russians And Keep That In Your Mind Always .

I Think That You Are Always Saying That You Are Not With Your Communist Goverment But i Think That Communist Han Is Just Like The Other Hans

Turkistan is a door to two worlds,
Turkistan is a cradle of the Turks,
Living in beautiful Turkistan
Is Tengri's blessing to the Turks.

FREEDOM FOR EASTERN TURKISTAN
JiNanRen View Drop Down
Colonel
Colonel

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11-Jul-2005 at 20:51
I never said that were to begin with!!!   But now thats changing and there really no such thing as a Manchu and only like 20 Manchu speakers left .

I still don't understand how the Russians helped China take E. Turkestan, it was the all-mighty Manchu overlord of the Qing dynasty that send troops and conquered E. Turkestan and gave it the name "new frontier" or "Xinjiang" in the 1700s.  At the peak of Qing imperial power, Xinjiang's borders reached Lake Balkash.  However during the humiliating period of "unequal treaties" a large region east of Lake Balkhash was ceded to Czarist Russia in the late 1800s.  Therefore, in the age of expansionism, Russia and China has always been conflicting for control of Central Asia.  This conflict continues to this day in forms of political influence and economical investments.
Sultan View Drop Down
Knight
Knight

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14-Jul-2005 at 13:37

The Manchus who set up a huge empire in China, invaded the Uyghur Kingdom of Eastern Turkestan in 1759 and dominated it until 1862. During this period the Uyghurs revolted 42 times against the Manchu rule with the purpose of regaining their independence. In the last revolt of 1863, the Uyghurs were successful in expelling the Manchus from their motherland, and founded an independent kingdom in 1864. The kingdom was recognized by the Ottoman Empire, Tsarist Russia, and Great Britain. But for fear of Tsarist expansion into Eastern Turkestan, Great Britain persuaded the Manchu court to conquer Eastern Turkestan. The money for the Manchu invasion was granted by the British Banks. Large forces under the overall command of General Zho Zhung Tang attacked Eastern Turkestan in 1876. After this invasion, Eastern Turkestan was given the name Xinjiang which means "new territory" or "New Dominion" and in 1884 it was annexed into the territory of the Manchu empire. In 1911, the Nationalist Chinese, overthrew Manchu rule and established a republic.
The Uyghurs, who also wanted to free themselves from foreign domination, staged several uprisings against the nationalist Chinese rule during this period. Twice, in 1933 and 1944, the Uyghurs were successful in setting up an independent Eastern Turkestan Republic. But these independent republics were overthrown by the military intervention and political intrigues of the Soviet Union. It was in fact the Soviet Union that proved deterrent to the Uyghur independence movement during this period. In 1949 Nationalist Chinese were defeated by the Chinese Communists. After that the soviets helped the new communists chinese to take over the Uyghurs lands.

JiNanRen View Drop Down
Colonel
Colonel

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14-Jul-2005 at 19:01
I think the Soviet Union had plans to annex E. Turkestan itself, considering the fact that there were several border clashes between the USSR and China, remember that it is due to the USSR that Mongolia became independent from Nationalist China and the Soviet Union went on to annex Tanna Tuva which is historically part of Mongolia.

Edited by JiNanRen
poirot View Drop Down
Arch Duke
Arch Duke
Editorial Staff

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14-Jul-2005 at 19:06
All right, I agree that General Zuo Zong Tang did slaughter many Uyghurs, many unjustly and including women and children.  But the Uyghurs have also killed many Hans in the process of rebellion and revolt.  I have a distant relative who died in the hands of Uyghurs in the early parts of the twentieth century.  Sultan, if you want to fight, we can fight in private.  My MSN address: poirot515@hotmail.com 

Edited by poirot
AAAAAAAAAA

Sultan View Drop Down
Knight
Knight

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16-Jul-2005 at 10:03

Originally posted by poirot

All right, I agree that General Zuo Zong Tang did slaughter many Uyghurs, many unjustly and including women and children.  But the Uyghurs have also killed many Hans in the process of rebellion and revolt.  I have a distant relative who died in the hands of Uyghurs in the early parts of the twentieth century.  Sultan, if you want to fight, we can fight in private.  My MSN address: poirot515@hotmail.com 

fight in private ! looooool how old are you ? : )

our fight will be in the battelfield soon.

poirot View Drop Down
Arch Duke
Arch Duke
Editorial Staff

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17-Jul-2005 at 03:03

Sultan, it will take 1000 years for the Uyghurs to gain independence from China.  China has most of its nuclear arms bases in East Turkestan/Xinjiang.  To lose the area would be the equivalent of the U.S. losing Arizona and New Mexico.  Since the U.S. would not return Arizona and New Mexico to Mexico, I do not envision China returning the area to its Turkic residents.  Plus, a large portion of the area is Han Chinese in population. 

I feel sorry for the Uyghurs because the Uyghurs are never going to get independence.  Are the Uyghurs going to declare independence with sticks and AK-47s?  After the war in Afghanistan, any sympathy that Europe and America has towards the East Turkestan Indepedence Movement is lost.  The East Turkestan Independence Movement is now categorized by the American authorities as a terrorist organization.  It is unfortunate, but true.  Sultan, my friend, I recommend that you face the hard facts and accept the reality.

Sultan, please grow up and stop ranting on chauvinistic shouts like a teenager!

Edited by poirot
AAAAAAAAAA

Sultan View Drop Down
Knight
Knight

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17-Jul-2005 at 08:40

Sultan, it will take 1000 years for the Uyghurs to gain independence from China ,Plus, a large portion of the area is Han Chinese in population. 

it can happen anytime , its enough that at least ten young uyghurs get killed in all eastern turkistan and specially in khotan city every day because dont want the chinese rules.

10,000 hans come from inside china to urumchy city in eastern turkistan weekly so ofcourse by the time the number of the hans will be more than the uyghurs and this is one of the beggist problems i admit it but the numbers will be nothing when the revolotion will start.

I feel sorry for the Uyghurs because the Uyghurs are never going to get independence, Are the Uyghurs going to declare independence with sticks and AK-47s?

no need for your sympothy because with sticks or even swords we will get our freedm because we have the right and this is something that you will never understand.

The East Turkestan Independence Movement is now categorized by the American authorities as a terrorist organization

they can call it anything they want , the americans made that step just to please the chinese , the east turkistan independence movement is fighting the real terroists to get our land and rights back.

Sultan, my friend, I recommend that you face the hard facts and accept the reality

its really a hard facts that all the countries governments in the erea are gathering against the freedom of eastern turkistan.

and we know that china can letgo manchuria , tibet and innermongolia easier than eastern turkistan since eastern turkistan became the first source of oil for them.

i know that there will be suffering and much more to get our freedom but the reality is that we will get back sooner or later.

one more thing , dont call me your friend because i am not.

Sultan, please grow up and stop ranting on chauvinistic shouts like a teenager!

shouts like a teenager ! i didnt call for a private fight remember !

Edited by Sultan

poirot View Drop Down
Arch Duke
Arch Duke
Editorial Staff

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17-Jul-2005 at 15:11

Sultan, you are really getting on my nerves.

Personally, I cannot support any of your political claims, especially when Eastern Turkestan Independence groups have ties to the Taliban and some went to Afghanistan to fight against Americans trying to find Osama.  It is extremist and dogmatic views like those you have exhibited that have resulted in tragic terrorist events around the globe.

And now you don't even want my friendship.  I always had sympathy for Uyghurs but now, I must think otherwise. 

I extended an invitation for a private chat so that you can let out your anger in private without disturbing a multinational forum in the public.  Your endless ranting has become a nuisance for some AE forumers (I am not the only person!)  I always welcome debate in the private and you are welcome to use any type of extreme language and swearing that you like.

AAAAAAAAAA

Sultan View Drop Down
Knight
Knight

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22-Jul-2005 at 16:00

Sultan, you are really getting on my nerves.

Glad To Hear That.

Personally, I cannot support any of your political claims, especially when Eastern Turkestan Independence groups have ties to the Taliban and some went to Afghanistan to fight against Americans trying to find Osama.  It is extremist and dogmatic views like those you have exhibited that have resulted in tragic terrorist events around the globe

Like I Want Your Support ! Huh
You Are So Called Chinese ... Ofcourse You Cant Support .

There Are Alot Of Uyghur Turkistani Movements Around The World in Germany In America etc ...
Not Only The Eastern Turkistan Independence In The Border of Afghanistan
There is the democratic movment , the peacuful movemnet , and there are some movemnets decided to fight china as the one you mentioned
america captured the members of this movment by the help of the pakistani government in afghanistan
and they were like 12 to 30 persons and now they are in guantinamo base but they were found that they are not gulity
and they have nothing to do with alqaeda as your governemt claim so stop these lies
those people who were in the border of afghanistan are not terroirst , they are patriots warroior who wants freedom for thier land

" Since 2001, the US has held 22 Uyghur Detainees in Guantanamo Bay, Cuba. Most of these detainees have been judged to never have been a threat to US national security, and are slated for release. However, under international and US national law, these detainees cannot be returned to China, where they are likely to face torture or execution. UHRP joins Amnesty International and Human Rights Watch in demanding they are not returned to China, or any other nation that would violate their human rights.

"Any assurances from China that it will not mistreat returnees would not be worth the paper they are written on. Brad Adams, Human Rights Watch

"Amnesty International said it had confirmed reports that many Uyghurs were in a medium-security prison wing reserved for the most "cooperative" detainees deemed not to threaten US interests and most likely to be freed. However, these prisoners face a dilemma unique from other inmates: they have no safe place to go if freed. In many ways, China has been taking advantage of the U.S.-led war on terror to wage state terrorism of its own against Uyghurs and other minority nationalities within East Turkistan (Xinjiang) and other provinces.

from uyghuramerican.org

Your endless ranting has become a nuisance for some AE forumers (I am not the only person!)  I always welcome debate in the private and you are welcome to use any type of extreme language and swearing that you like.

this is totally untrue , i am not the bad guy here i am not a nuisance as you said , i am only a nuisance to the so called chinese members amd you are one of them
you were happy because there was no one here at the forum posting subjects about whats really going on in china.
i dont use extreame language or swearing , i only post facts.

destroying the history of the turkic uyghur and killing them weekly , testing nuclear weapons on eastern turkistan ... this is the real terror.

freedom for eastern turkistan.

JiNanRen View Drop Down
Colonel
Colonel

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22-Jul-2005 at 19:38
I think you live in your own fantasy world, i've already waste too much time debating with you.  Last words of advice, open up your mind, get an western education, and stay away from Islamic Extremists in E. Turkestan.
sinosword View Drop Down
Consul
Consul

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22-Jul-2005 at 20:30
this dude is just a racist. to ignore him is enough.
poirot View Drop Down
Arch Duke
Arch Duke
Editorial Staff

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23-Jul-2005 at 00:30

hmmmm........nice website you posted Sultan, uyghuramerican.org.

I was going to join, but then I noticed the $10 admissions fee.

I would have considered anyways, but then I thought back on your harsh comments and I decided not to join.  I would not want to support extremists like you and cause more suffering for mother earth.

If you truly want independence (and the Ugyhur right to Turkestan is debatable, since historically it has been claimed by Uyghurs, Russians, Chinese, Tibetans, Khitans, Mongols, and other ethnic groups), then start by reading about Ghandi.  I doubt if the international community would want to support extremist and militaristic movements/revolutions. 

I am not denying the murders that the Chinese Communist Party has committed towards Ughyurs, but you have to admit that whenever there is a conflict, there are two sides of the coin.  Ughyurs have also done considerable damage to Chinese civilians as well, as your comments and tone would certaintly reflect.

If you really want support, you have to start by making a few friends, and not just Turkish friends.

Edited by poirot
AAAAAAAAAA

Komnenos View Drop Down
Tsar
Tsar
Retired AE Administrator

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23-Jul-2005 at 04:36
Okay folks, this thread has become way off topic, and is not in the slightest bit amusing anymore.

@ Sultan
I would suggest that you either further discuss this in private, or, if it hasn't been done yet, to open up a thread about the situation in East Turkestan in the International Relations Forum, and debate it there in a civilsed manner.
Please don't just hijack any old thread and spoil it with political propaganda. As it was rightly said, you might find more international understanding for your cause, if it can be discussed more rationally and without exchanging mutual insults.

[IMG]http://i71.photobucket.com/albums/i137/komnenos/crosses1.jpg">
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>