Notice: This is the official website of the All Empires History Community (Reg. 10 Feb 2002)

FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Famous Island in SE Asia..

Post Reply Post Reply
Poll Question: Which Island is the most famous in SE Asia?
Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
9 [90.00%]
1 [10.00%]
0 [0.00%]
0 [0.00%]
0 [0.00%]
You can not vote in this poll

Author
Guests View Drop Down
  Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Famous Island in SE Asia..
    Posted: 27-Apr-2009 at 16:33
i'm planning to go to Krabi this June.. 
Balaam View Drop Down
Housecarl
Housecarl

Suspended

Online Status: Offline
  Quote Balaam Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22-Apr-2009 at 09:09
Bali, I've heard more about it. Also if you ever go there make sure you take your bodyboardWink
Guests View Drop Down
  Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16-Apr-2009 at 07:16
Well, if u want to consider historical values, Penang will offer you more. I think so..
If you make it to Penang, visit Fort Conwalls, St. George's Church, E&O Hotel and many others..

Omar al Hashim View Drop Down
King
King

Suspended

Quote Omar al Hashim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15-Apr-2009 at 07:23
I'm in SE Asia.. unfortunately.. never stepped my feet on any other islands beside Penang. Thinking of Bali and Phuket, maybe it's going to be happened soon.. Hope so..

I don't know, I'm inclined to think that the hyper-tourist attractions like Bali & Phuket are overrated.
Sentosa was ok, but then its in a different market to Bali. Plus, it has the old English fort, built to stop the Japanese taking the island.
Knights View Drop Down
Caliph
Caliph
suspended

Quote Knights Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14-Apr-2009 at 04:31
Bali for sure.
eaglecap View Drop Down
Tsar
Tsar
Retired AE Moderator

Quote eaglecap Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13-Apr-2009 at 19:30
Bali also
Λοιπόν, αδελφοί και οι συμπολίτες και οι στρατιώτες, να θυμάστε αυτό ώστε μνημόσυνο σας, φήμη και ελευθερία σας θα ε
Seko View Drop Down
Emperor
Emperor
Spammer

Quote Seko Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13-Apr-2009 at 17:57
I voted for Bali. Just because I think I read about it somewhere, sometime, long long ago.

Guests View Drop Down
  Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13-Apr-2009 at 05:27
I'm in SE Asia.. unfortunately.. never stepped my feet on any other islands beside Penang. Thinking of Bali and Phuket, maybe it's going to be happened soon.. Hope so..
Funeral in Bali really interesting.. see this page: http://www.tactileint.com/seasia/bali/funeral/
Omar al Hashim View Drop Down
King
King

Suspended

Quote Omar al Hashim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12-Apr-2009 at 02:16
Well the only one I haven't heard of is Boracay, but the only one I've been to is Sentosa
Guests View Drop Down
  Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11-Apr-2009 at 18:11
i'll vote Bali. It has unique cultures. A combination of 'nusantara' and hindu.

Post Reply Post Reply