Notice: This is the official website of the All Empires History Community (Reg. 10 Feb 2002)

FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Baseball Season 2009

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
Byzantine Emperor View Drop Down
Arch Duke
Arch Duke
Kastrophylax kai Tzaousios

Online Status: Offline
  Quote Byzantine Emperor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Baseball Season 2009
    Posted: 30-Apr-2009 at 21:47
Swisher jacked two from either side of the plate last night.  It was the eighth time he has done that in his career!

What is going on with Mariano Rivera?  I mean, Granderson is a good hitter, and he nailed that pitch, but Rivera has not been getting it done lately.

What about them Jays?  We have talked before about their chances in such a difficult division.  It seems like they are holding their own for now.

King John View Drop Down
Chieftain
Chieftain

Quote King John Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01-May-2009 at 00:24
I know I was at the game, it was awesome to see that.  That was the first time he pitched in almost a week.  I thought Granderson hit a good pitch but Mo probably missed his spot.

THe Jays won't be there in the end, once the Rays, Socks and Yanks get going.
red clay View Drop Down
Administrator
Administrator
Tomato Master Emeritus

Quote red clay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19-Oct-2009 at 07:23
Here it is Oct. and the Phills are close to another first, first time back to back WS appearances. For them it's a first.
red clay View Drop Down
Administrator
Administrator
Tomato Master Emeritus

Quote red clay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23-Oct-2009 at 21:03
Well, they did it.  The Phils are National league Champs.  Now we wait to see who takes the AL, Yanks or Angels.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12