Notice: This is the official website of the All Empires History Community (Reg. 10 Feb 2002)

FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

all chinese forces vs all japanese forces

Post Reply Post Reply
Poll Question: taiwan+mainland china+singapore vs japan
Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
6 [85.71%]
1 [14.29%]
You can not vote in this poll

Author
coolstorm View Drop Down
Chieftain
Chieftain

Online Status: Offline
  Quote coolstorm Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: all chinese forces vs all japanese forces
    Posted: 25-Mar-2005 at 22:54

all chinese forces (mainland china+taiwan+singapore) vs japanese forces

the singaporean force is largely dominated by ethnic chinese as well because the majority of singapore and the government of singapore are still under chinese control. so don't argue with me on that. some say the singaporean military has a sense of discrimination against the ethnic malay and indian in their forces.

in keeping with our great confucian tradition, singapore is so strict in everything with a dictatorship (there's no presidential election in singapore and most government officials are apppointed) although it has a free economy. beside, never ever smoke up in singapore because you are subject to death penalty for that. in a way, the singaporean government is like a parent of their citizens. all night clubs also have to be closed at 3 am.

verbal sex and chewing gums are also illegal in singapore as in "criminal" kinda illegal unlike speeding tickets.

Edited by coolstorm
���DZj�~�� ��������
�� �� �C �q �D �� �� �� �� �T �� �� �g �A �� �� �� �� �� �U �N �� ��
lastbout View Drop Down
Janissary
Janissary

Quote lastbout Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25-Mar-2005 at 23:10
Does Singapor have any loyalty or any feeling of unity towards China?
Idanthyrus View Drop Down
Pretorian
Pretorian

Quote Idanthyrus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25-Mar-2005 at 23:15
Singapore has better relations with Japan than China.
coolstorm View Drop Down
Chieftain
Chieftain

Quote coolstorm Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25-Mar-2005 at 23:29

no, singapore has a very good relation with china. it's certainly better than that of japan. singapore considers taiwan as part of china. when i went to singapore, i was very surprised to read their news paper. they talked they were state owned media of china.

furthermore, i'm talking about chinese. doesn't have to be mainland china.

all chinese vs all japanese. that's about it.

in reality, it's more likely for taiwan and mainland china to resume their civil war.

���DZj�~�� ��������
RED GUARD View Drop Down
Earl
Earl

Quote RED GUARD Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03-Apr-2005 at 09:06
    China would win, but it would be badly damaged by the Japanese. I'm saying this because the Japanese has a huge economy and can create a very powerful force out of it.
Quotes by your's turly:

"I came, I saw, and I conquered... but only for the weekend"

"This is my tank, this is my weapon, and this is my pride."

"Power comes from a barrel of a gun."

Paul View Drop Down
General
General
AE Immoderator

Quote Paul Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03-Apr-2005 at 15:08

I think calling Singapore Chinese is wishful thinking. The Singaporians would be horrified by such thought.

Singapore is currently in two defence alliances, The Singapore & UK bilateral relationship and The Five Power Defence Arrangements (FPDA), alongside Singapore, Malaysia, Australia and New Zealand. Also it's sole defence equipment manufacturer is jointly Singapore and UK owned, building for both militaries.

Politically it would support Japan, because it's allies would.

As for a war, my money would be on Japan, an unsinkable aircraft carrier off the Chinese coast. The Japanese airforce and navy would defeat their Chinese couterparts in weeks. Then it would be buy replacements from overseas. Japan has the economy and allies to win. It would cut China off from middle east oil and by F-14, F-15 & F-16's on mass. It would also by some heavy bombers and probably a few stealth as well. It would then level every Chinese city, port, oil plant and so on, one by one.

Light blue touch paper and stand well back

http://www.maquahuitl.co.uk

http://www.toltecitztli.co.uk
coolstorm View Drop Down
Chieftain
Chieftain

Quote coolstorm Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05-Apr-2005 at 12:01

singaporean chinese are singaproean by nationality and chinese by ethinicty, and that's what they hold as values.

the poll topic is all chinese forces vs all japanese forces.

it's categorized by ethnicity not nationality.

���DZj�~�� ��������
 Post Reply Post Reply