Notice: This is the official website of the All Empires History Community (Reg. 10 Feb 2002)

FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Princess Diana

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
The Canadian Guy View Drop Down
General
General
The Native Canuck

Online Status: Offline
  Quote The Canadian Guy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Princess Diana
    Posted: 19-Feb-2009 at 17:39
I was bout 11 yeas old when i got up w/ me brother to watch some weekend cartoons, only to cee the news bout the Princess of Wales funeral. I at the time was bored out of me mind. Being a kid and all that, I wanted to watch me cartoons. I am wondering what did it feel like to all those who seen or witness a death of Royalty? Did you feel sorry, or did care of it what so ever? I care for it now, it is not every day a royal dies.  Princess Diana was truly a sight of beauty. What do you think will happen when Queen Elizabeth II dies? How will that affect you all? 
Hate and anger is the fuel of war, while religion and politics is the foundation of it.
gcle2003 View Drop Down
King
King

Suspended

Quote gcle2003 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19-Feb-2009 at 19:59
Diana was not royal when she died.

But please don't get me started about Diana.
xristar View Drop Down
Chieftain
Chieftain

Quote xristar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19-Feb-2009 at 21:24
Why is so much attention given to Diana? There used to be a whole series of documentaries on greek cable tv (discovery/national geographic/ history channel not sure which one).
I mean, who the flip cares?

Defeat allows no explanation
Victory needs none.
It insults the dead when you treat life carelessly.
Reginmund View Drop Down
Arch Duke
Arch Duke

Quote Reginmund Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19-Feb-2009 at 22:33
I mourn for every milf lost.
xristar View Drop Down
Chieftain
Chieftain

Quote xristar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19-Feb-2009 at 22:51
Ahaha, i didn't see that comingBowing

Defeat allows no explanation
Victory needs none.
It insults the dead when you treat life carelessly.
opuslola View Drop Down
Tsar
Tsar
suspended

Quote opuslola Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28-Oct-2009 at 18:52
I seem not to be alone when saying; "Die, Diana! Die!" There was so much bull crap written and shown by the media during that period that I sometimes wished I would have died!
http://www.quotationspage.com/subjects/history/
Nick1986 View Drop Down
Emperor
Emperor
Mighty Slayer of Trolls

Quote Nick1986 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12-Jan-2012 at 20:11
I saw the funeral on TV but didn't really care. I never understood what all the fuss was about and still don't
Me Grimlock not nice Dino! Me bash brains!
Vladd View Drop Down
Knight
Knight

Quote Vladd Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13-Jan-2012 at 05:43
 I was ashamed of this nations mawkish over the top cultish reaction to her death and funeral. I often wonder how many people look back at how they behaved on that day and think 'What was I doing?' People in this country recently mocked the reaction of the North Koreans over the death of their leader, some people in this country were just as bad over Diana. As for the Queen of pop and his Candle in the wind less said the better. To be honest that Sunday when they announced her death before I knew the details and just knew she had died my first thought was the daft tart had topped her self.  

Edited by Vladd - 13-Jan-2012 at 05:44
Louise C View Drop Down
Janissary
Janissary

Quote Louise C Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13-Feb-2012 at 01:56
I was sad when she died, especially for her sons, left without a mother.  And she was so young, five years younger than me, I never expected to outlive her (though with my hypochondria, I never actually expected to outlive the Queen Mother, let alone Diana).
Louise
 Post Reply Post Reply