Notice: This is the official website of the All Empires History Community (Reg. 10 Feb 2002)

FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

PAKISTAN VS INDIA

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Poll Question: Who will win in a war?
Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
3 [13.64%]
19 [86.36%]
You can not vote in this poll

Author
RED GUARD View Drop Down
Earl
Earl

Online Status: Offline
  Quote RED GUARD Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: PAKISTAN VS INDIA
    Posted: 22-Mar-2005 at 18:17

I know this is already happening but I just want to see your comments.
Quotes by your's turly:

"I came, I saw, and I conquered... but only for the weekend"

"This is my tank, this is my weapon, and this is my pride."

"Power comes from a barrel of a gun."

Tobodai View Drop Down
Tsar
Tsar
Retired AE Moderator

Quote Tobodai Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22-Mar-2005 at 18:27
as it has in the past, so it will more in the future, India beats Pakistan on every single count imaginable, if there werent nukes in Pakistan India could walk right over them in a week.
"the people are nothing but a great beast...
I have learned to hold popular opinion of no value."
-Alexander Hamilton
coolstorm View Drop Down
Chieftain
Chieftain

Quote coolstorm Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22-Mar-2005 at 20:52
for some reason, all the pakistani and indian residents in hong kong are security guards at banks and jewelry stores or construction workers. dunno why tho, and it's amazing how they can speak perfect cantonese like me.
���DZj�~�� ��������
�� �� �C �q �D �� �� �� �� �T �� �� �g �A �� �� �� �� �� �U �N �� ��
Paul View Drop Down
General
General
AE Immoderator

Quote Paul Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23-Mar-2005 at 00:40

Originally posted by coolstorm

for some reason, all the pakistani and indian residents in hong kong are security guards at banks and jewelry stores or construction workers. dunno why tho, and it's amazing how they can speak perfect cantonese like me.

The translaters of the British Empire, it amazed them as much a you. That's why Britain shipped them around the world, Britain may have ruled the empire but Indians ran it.

An interesting story back from my living in Thailand days. I worked in a school and it had several Indian students. One days I was in a lift with three of them and they were having a conversation. All were tri-lingual English/Thai/Indian. However each prefered to speak in a different language. One would talk in English the other two listen, another would reply in Thai, the other two listen and the third prefered to speak in Indian. And they could hold a perfect conversation like that.

Light blue touch paper and stand well back

http://www.maquahuitl.co.uk

http://www.toltecitztli.co.uk
coolstorm View Drop Down
Chieftain
Chieftain

Quote coolstorm Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23-Mar-2005 at 01:59
Originally posted by Paul

An interesting story back from my living in Thailand days. I worked in a school and it had several Indian students. One days I was in a lift with three of them and they were having a conversation. All were tri-lingual English/Thai/Indian. However each prefered to speak in a different language. One would talk in English the other two listen, another would reply in Thai, the other two listen and the third prefered to speak in Indian. And they could hold a perfect conversation like that.

in singapore, chinese people talk like that as well. they talk in mandarin chinese at first, all of a sudden, they switch to english, and all of a sudden they switch to cantonese. that's how they talk.

���DZj�~�� ��������
Anujkhamar View Drop Down
Chieftain
Chieftain
Retired AE Moderator

Quote Anujkhamar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23-Mar-2005 at 04:31
cricket : India>Pakistan

Army: India>Pakistan

Air force: India>Pakistan

Missiles : India>Pakistan

Navy : India>Pakistan

Nukes : I'll meet you lot in mars sometime yeh?

Edited by Anujkhamar
RED GUARD View Drop Down
Earl
Earl

Quote RED GUARD Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23-Mar-2005 at 17:30
Originally posted by Anujkhamar

cricket : India>Pakistan

Hmm... not so sure about that....
Quotes by your's turly:

lastbout View Drop Down
Janissary
Janissary

Quote lastbout Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23-Mar-2005 at 20:59
A little bias tho eh..
coolstorm View Drop Down
Chieftain
Chieftain

Quote coolstorm Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23-Mar-2005 at 21:22

but pakistan got china to back it up

cricket : china>india

Army: china>india

Air force: china>india

Missiles : china>india

Navy : china>india

���DZj�~�� ��������
Chieftain
Chieftain
Retired AE Moderator

Quote Anujkhamar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24-Mar-2005 at 04:06
So thats what i've been doing wrong! i should have placed my money on the chinese cricket team! (or atleast hong kong)

i still think that the Indian navy is greater than the chinese, i'll join that topic soon (just need to get the right info, and the time)

Edited by Anujkhamar
RED GUARD View Drop Down
Earl
Earl

Quote RED GUARD Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25-Mar-2005 at 17:49

Does China even have a cricket team?
Quotes by your's turly:

coolstorm View Drop Down
Chieftain
Chieftain

Quote coolstorm Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25-Mar-2005 at 22:38

chinese navy is technologically more advanced than the indian navy. but the indian navy is more of a "blue" navy with some old aircraft carriers. however, china will start building two aircraft carriers in 2008.

even without aircraft carriers, china can crush the indan navy pretty easily with more advanced warships and far more advanced missiles.

china's military budget is also 3.5 times of that of india.

Edited by coolstorm
���DZj�~�� ��������
Chieftain
Chieftain
Retired AE Moderator

Quote Anujkhamar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26-Mar-2005 at 03:48
Keep in mind that India too is aquiring new aircraft carriers, and we are currently working on the world's first supersonic cruise-missile.

as i said, more when i find the right info
Jagatai Khan View Drop Down
Chieftain
Chieftain
Jeune Turc

Quote Jagatai Khan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26-Mar-2005 at 04:00
Although I love Pakistan people so much,India will certainly defeat Pakistan.
coolstorm View Drop Down
Chieftain
Chieftain

Quote coolstorm Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26-Mar-2005 at 04:03

but no matter how big of an ambition india has, india is a pretty poor and backward country.

mainland china currently has a military budget more than 3 times higher than that of india's and it's still increasing at a double digit rate every year. there's no way india can win against china with less money, worse economy, lower starting point.

beside, russia already has supersonic cruise missiles and they've been sold to china already. try to look it up on google.

well, i'm sorry to say that but, as a hong konger, i've been taught to think that india is a poor developing country and so is the rest of asia.

Edited by coolstorm
���DZj�~�� ��������
Chieftain
Chieftain
Retired AE Moderator

Quote Anujkhamar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26-Mar-2005 at 12:42
and so is china last time i checked
coolstorm View Drop Down
Chieftain
Chieftain

Quote coolstorm Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26-Mar-2005 at 16:46

china is relatively rich compared to india.

but i'm talking in a perspective of a hong konger. not a mainland chinese. our gdp per capita is 28800 usd, 130 percent of britain and probably some 1000 percent of india. i am sorry to think that way but there are just too many indian and pakistani people in hk to give us that kinda image.

���DZj�~�� ��������
Guests View Drop Down
  Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05-Apr-2005 at 16:39

Field hockey: Pakistan > India

Im sure

Guests View Drop Down
  Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05-Apr-2005 at 16:49

Keep in mind that India too is aquiring new aircraft carriers, and we are currently working on the world's first supersonic cruise-missile.

Im afraid India have spent too much money on military affairs. The economy is too small for such a country with  2nd biggest population. China did much better than India in this field. 

GDP 2003:1/2 China = India   (China 1,200billions  India 603billions)       

GDP average annual growth: 1/2 China = India (China 8.7% India 4.3%)

sources from: http://www.worldbank.org/data/countrydata/aag/ind_aag.pdf

Edited by Chinese never want a war
Guests View Drop Down
  Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05-Apr-2005 at 17:31

Its not necessary to use carriers if a war break out between India and China. Aircraft seems more safety takeoff from an airport.

You know that carriers usually be used for a long distance war.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>