Notice: This is the official website of the All Empires History Community (Reg. 10 Feb 2002)

FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Your perception on L.O.V.E

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
Author
Balaam View Drop Down
Housecarl
Housecarl

Suspended

Online Status: Offline
  Quote Balaam Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Your perception on L.O.V.E
    Posted: 09-Jan-2009 at 09:29
What is love? Baby don't hurt me! Don't hurt me no more!
Guests View Drop Down
  Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09-Jan-2009 at 16:46
Originally posted by Balaam

Tht's song.. Haddaway.. LOL

to read Menu and Ako interpretation of love.. i dont knw whether anyone is capable to fall in love or to be in love or understand what is love.. cos it is so complicated and... no fun... Confused

Originally posted by Truth

as a single fellow who doesn't really have a love life worth discussing to date, here's an opinion for you all:

love trancends the mind. it isin't a chemical concoction of your body or an idealistic priniple. What is love? this is a question where, when asked, respected theologens shuffle their notes to avoid asnwering, philosophers pick their teeth, not wishing to expose their ignorance, historians pick up the book they were just reading and atheists scurry out the door with a sudden mysterious urge to go to the loo.

but outside the lecture room, you ask anyone walking down the street, and they'll say "I'm not exactly sure what it is, ... but i know i need it."

kind of ironic.. but it's acceptable ..
Balaam View Drop Down
Housecarl
Housecarl

Suspended

Online Status: Offline
  Quote Balaam Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10-Jan-2009 at 03:09
Originally posted by cahaya

Originally posted by Balaam

Tht's song.. Haddaway.. LOL

One of the best songs out there!
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123