Notice: This is the official website of the All Empires History Community (Reg. 10 Feb 2002)

FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Classical Music

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 9101112>
Author
TheAlaniDragonRising View Drop Down
AE Moderator
AE Moderator
Spam Fighter

Online Status: Offline
  Quote TheAlaniDragonRising Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Classical Music
    Posted: 23-Mar-2012 at 14:03

What a handsome figure of a dragon. No wonder I fall madly in love with the Alani Dragon now, the avatar, it's a gorgeous dragon picture.
AE Moderator
AE Moderator
Spam Fighter

Quote TheAlaniDragonRising Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25-Mar-2012 at 06:06

What a handsome figure of a dragon. No wonder I fall madly in love with the Alani Dragon now, the avatar, it's a gorgeous dragon picture.
AE Moderator
AE Moderator
Spam Fighter

Quote TheAlaniDragonRising Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25-Mar-2012 at 14:38

Don Quixote View Drop Down
Tsar
Tsar

Retired AE Moderator

Quote Don Quixote Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28-Mar-2012 at 00:48

Leroy View Drop Down
Knight
Knight

Quote Leroy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30-Mar-2012 at 17:38
I don't think flamenco counts as classical music, but since TheAlaniDragonRising set the precedent...

Tsar
Tsar

Retired AE Moderator

Quote Don Quixote Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30-Mar-2012 at 22:14
You can post flamenco here, or I made a thread especially about it here http://www.allempires.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=31171&PID=670703#670703 
your choiceSmile. I generally favor bigger stratification, because I think it's easier for members to find what they are looking for if the threads are more specific. But sometimes is hard to classify it, so...in general with music one cannot go wrong.

Edited by Don Quixote - 30-Mar-2012 at 22:21
AE Moderator
AE Moderator
Spam Fighter

Quote TheAlaniDragonRising Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12-Jun-2012 at 23:14
Originally posted by Leroy

I don't think flamenco counts as classical music, but since TheAlaniDragonRising set the precedent...
The view seems to vary somewhat, Leroy, but I think it might just slip under the wire with the term classical flamenco.Smile
AE Moderator
AE Moderator
Spam Fighter

Quote TheAlaniDragonRising Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12-Jun-2012 at 23:20

TITAN_ View Drop Down
Baron
Baron

Quote TITAN_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21-Jun-2012 at 11:12
AE Moderator
AE Moderator
Spam Fighter

Quote TheAlaniDragonRising Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23-Jun-2012 at 06:28
Originally posted by TITAN_

A very good and powerful piece of music, TITAN, and one I've not listened to for a while, until now. Thank you.Clap
AE Moderator
AE Moderator
Spam Fighter

Quote TheAlaniDragonRising Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23-Jun-2012 at 06:35

TITAN_ View Drop Down
Baron
Baron

Quote TITAN_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23-Jun-2012 at 09:39
Originally posted by TheAlaniDragonRising

Originally posted by TITAN_

A very good and powerful piece of music, TITAN, and one I've not listened to for a while, until now. Thank you.Clap

Cheers mate!
AE Moderator
AE Moderator
Spam Fighter

Quote TheAlaniDragonRising Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27-Aug-2012 at 09:09
Tsar
Tsar

Retired AE Moderator

Quote Don Quixote Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03-Sep-2012 at 01:41
Tsar
Tsar

Retired AE Moderator

Quote Don Quixote Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07-Sep-2012 at 17:00
TITAN_ View Drop Down
Baron
Baron

Quote TITAN_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08-Sep-2012 at 16:45
AE Moderator
AE Moderator
Spam Fighter

Quote TheAlaniDragonRising Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14-Jan-2013 at 23:19
TITAN_ View Drop Down
Baron
Baron

Quote TITAN_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04-Feb-2013 at 04:00
AE Moderator
AE Moderator
Spam Fighter

Quote TheAlaniDragonRising Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14-Jun-2013 at 23:47
Ollios View Drop Down
Chieftain
Chieftain

Quote Ollios Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15-Jun-2013 at 00:29

Piano concert in heart of the Istanbul protest. The song is Turkish version of Italian song; Bella Ciao
("Bella ciao" is an Italian partisan song of World War II.

The slogon what they said after the song is "everywhere is Taksim, everywhere is resistence" 
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 9101112>