Notice: This is the official website of the All Empires History Community (Reg. 10 Feb 2002)

FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

What is your nationality?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
Poll Question: What is your nationality?
Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
2 [5.56%]
6 [16.67%]
1 [2.78%]
6 [16.67%]
6 [16.67%]
1 [2.78%]
0 [0.00%]
4 [11.11%]
0 [0.00%]
1 [2.78%]
3 [8.33%]
6 [16.67%]
You can not vote in this poll

Author
The Canadian Guy View Drop Down
General
General
The Native Canuck

Online Status: Offline
  Quote The Canadian Guy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: What is your nationality?
    Posted: 01-Nov-2008 at 00:31
There probably is a forum thread for this, but it has been awhile and we got many new members...so let this thread be an update. It is obvious what I am lol. I love the demographics of mass popular forums. Wink
Hate and anger is the fuel of war, while religion and politics is the foundation of it.
Constantine XI View Drop Down
Suspended
Suspended

Suspended

Quote Constantine XI Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01-Nov-2008 at 02:41
Interesting way of categoring humanity, I'll have to go with Oceanian.
Guests View Drop Down
  Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01-Nov-2008 at 03:50

I am Chilean. Chile is in the pacific coast of southern South America, it is an Hispanic country so it is also part of Latin America.

Guests View Drop Down
  Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01-Nov-2008 at 04:22
No Southern European nor Mediterranean?
Voskhod View Drop Down
Knight
Knight

Quote Voskhod Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01-Nov-2008 at 04:47
South East Asian/Oceanian
"All the true heroes of history will be forgotten and all the villains will be remembered as heroes."
- Leo Tolstoy
General
General
The Native Canuck

Quote The Canadian Guy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01-Nov-2008 at 04:49
Originally posted by es_bih

No Southern European nor Mediterranean?
That is why I put "Other". In case I forgot a region.
Hate and anger is the fuel of war, while religion and politics is the foundation of it.
Omar al Hashim View Drop Down
King
King

Suspended

Quote Omar al Hashim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01-Nov-2008 at 08:27
Nationality or Ethnicity?
I do have a passport, but I have no ethnicity or race, so I figure the best answer for me is:
None
Ponce de Leon View Drop Down
Caliph
Caliph
Lonce De Peon

Quote Ponce de Leon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01-Nov-2008 at 12:32
Yo I feel that if you bunch all of the latinos together i feel you should bunch the Americans and Canadians together into like "Nordic America" or "North Americans" or something like that
Blueglasnost View Drop Down
Immortal Guard
Immortal Guard

Quote Blueglasnost Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01-Nov-2008 at 12:50

I'm a French, mostly of Italian descent, by the way, so I cast my vote for "Western European".

Parnell View Drop Down
Suspended
Suspended

Suspended

Quote Parnell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01-Nov-2008 at 13:11
This poll is BS. Canada doesn't deserve its own zone - it should be north america. 
gcle2003 View Drop Down
King
King

Suspended

Quote gcle2003 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01-Nov-2008 at 14:33
Doesn't seem right to lump Canadians with Americans just because they live next door to one another.

From the poin of view of nationality I'd think Canada should go along with Australia and New Zealand, and, if anything put with Britain and North-western Europe.

Edited by gcle2003 - 01-Nov-2008 at 14:34
General
General
The Native Canuck

Quote The Canadian Guy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01-Nov-2008 at 14:37
lol....I admit I was kinda biased. But I was really bored as well....Tongue
Constantine XI View Drop Down
Suspended
Suspended

Suspended

Quote Constantine XI Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01-Nov-2008 at 15:30
Anglosphere, now that's a better entity that deserves a place. I would re-cast my vote for that.
Guests View Drop Down
  Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01-Nov-2008 at 16:11
Originally posted by Ponce de Leon

Yo I feel that if you bunch all of the latinos together i feel you should bunch the Americans and Canadians together into like "Nordic America" or "North Americans" or something like that

We, Latinos, bunch all North Americans together under the Anglo-American label... Yeap,Quebec is not counted but Quebec is such a tinny place of six millions that who cares? LOLLOL

And indeed, Hispanics call the "other" Americans in the U.S. as the "anglos", no matter they descend from Polish, German, Japanese or Ghanian immigrants LOL
Reginmund View Drop Down
Arch Duke
Arch Duke

Quote Reginmund Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01-Nov-2008 at 22:48
I'm Norwegian so I'll hang with my Germanic cousins in England and Germany and vote Western European.
General
General
The Native Canuck

Quote The Canadian Guy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01-Nov-2008 at 23:00
Note: Eastern and Western European and North African Nations I put on there are examples and I forgot to put the "e.g."  beside them....also this poll is for fun as well as informative.Wink 
edgewaters View Drop Down
Sultan
Sultan
Snake in the Grass-Banned

Quote edgewaters Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01-Nov-2008 at 23:40
I am an Eastern Ontarian Separatist.
General
General
The Native Canuck

Quote The Canadian Guy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01-Nov-2008 at 23:55
Oh ya? I am Newfoundlander...beat that edgewaters!Tongue 
edgewaters View Drop Down
Sultan
Sultan
Snake in the Grass-Banned

Quote edgewaters Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02-Nov-2008 at 00:34
Originally posted by The Canadian Guy

Oh ya? I am Newfoundlander...beat that edgewaters!Tongue 

I'm afraid I can't - beating Newfies has been strictly outlawed in Ontario since 1992.
babyblue View Drop Down
Chieftain
Chieftain

Quote babyblue Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02-Nov-2008 at 01:15
Nationality: Australian.
Ethnicity: Chinese.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>