Notice: This is the official website of the All Empires History Community (Reg. 10 Feb 2002)

FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Topic ClosedBosnian Army

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 3456>
Author
Tomo View Drop Down
Janissary
Janissary

Online Status: Offline
Direct Link To This Post Topic: Bosnian Army
    Posted: 15-Aug-2008 at 01:37

Population dosent matter, since the territory was always croatian. the serbs were given land but under the hausburg croat crown and was still part of it. So your information formally proves that the krajina was not serbian it was territorly croatian, it was just populated by them.

Carpathian Wolf View Drop Down
General
General

BANNED

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15-Aug-2008 at 01:39
"Dosent matter, boy. If it was inscribed in the constitution(serbian lands or not), it could not have been taken away by merly a president of just one province in the state of yugoslavia."

The Serbian president had full right to take autonomy away if he wanted to. It was his country.

"Lol another undereducated statement. If you had known and is widly known, that the majority of that city was destroyed first of all. If they would of been carefull because of serb civilians, they wouldnt of put nearlly thousands of shells directly into the ctiy, and destroyed of what was left of it. Which most call a pathetic army after the 3 months. LOL video? that's just a biased  propaganda video nothing more. Genocide? what genocide."

Watch the video. Most of Vukovar is very much so in one piece. There are many UN documents detailing of how the Croatian soldiers stopped civilians from fleeing the city to use as human shields. It's a very good tactical move. If you move all the women and children out the men will have less of a reason to fight. Again had they wanted to Vukovar would have been steam rolled. Once the Germans saw the Serbs would not do that they pulled away and spun a big propaganda story that Vukovar had been destroyed which fooled some people appearently. But reporters going in testified that it was damaged, but still in one piece. The video I posted shows you this, you can see it with your own eyes. The genocide of Krajina, the largest single act of ethnic cleansing in Yugoslavia was against the Serbs in Krajina.

"Krajina wasnt serbian land it has always been croatian since from the begining my undereducated friend. Serbs imigrated to the krajina to flee from the turkish invasions. So krajina was alway ours,even in yugoslavia. So if your talking about population. then wouldnt of kosovo been albanian just because the population was a little higher?  its called double standard. Second doesnt matter if they had the populous or not that was not the point of yugoslavia. It was made that all nations were equal. But if you want to talk details, the partisan revolution was started in croatia, by croatians which spread across the region. So by this it would have given us more rights. But again that was not the point of the SFRJ. THe point was that all nations were equal. I suggest you learn about the nations history before you add anymore. "

According to the encyclopedia britanica, US military maps and national geographic Krajina was populated by Serbs after it was left empty by retreated croats getting beaten back by Turks. This was done in the 1500s. What is your source that says other wise? I suggest you read a book before you make silly claims like that. Where do you get your history from Ante Pavelic and Thompson songs?

Serbs moved into Krajina because of the Austro Hungarians. THe Croats got beat by the Turks and so the Serbs were put there to resettle and form a buffer zone. The Albanians on the other hand took advantage of their status in the ottoman empire and forced Serbs out of Kosovo and later with the help of Nazis did much more.

"Second the USSR went into serbia, and if it wernt for tito you would have been under the USSR. THe ukranians and the poles and the rest had more ties then even serbs had to the russians, and were still slaves. "

I'm not Serbian. The Poles and Ukrainians did not have good ties with the USSR. Serbia did.

"Third,yes the sanctions, lol the americans helped you there. Since we let u have most of the weaponry milos didnt care since we didnt have anything. So hence the sanctions were hurting us more then you people. Second  NATO did not equip us, we had aquired weapons through the black market over the years and created a large army. 200-000 plus a couple of hundreds of thousands more, would not be called a small force. Thats why your forces were running away from us across the border into bosnia. Pathetic. "

It is very well known that this is not true. You didn't give the Serbs the weaponry. That's just stupid. The fact is most of the JNA was Serbs. The Croats simply didn't enlist. Tudjman even writes about this in his book as a problem. The Croats only had an army because the Germans equiped them, and the Americans trained them and they still didn't even wipe their rear without NATO's word. The people retreating across Bosnia were Serbs but they were Serb civilians from the Krajina Serb Republic where acts of ethnic cleansing and genocide were rampant.
General
General

BANNED

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15-Aug-2008 at 01:41
Originally posted by Tomo

Population dosent matter, since the territory was always croatian. the serbs were given land but under the hausburg croat crown and was still part of it. So your information formally proves that the krajina was not serbian it was territorly croatian, it was just populated by them.

Not true. Slavonia, Dalmatia, Krajina and Croatia were all different regions. It wasn't until Tito that he made all those regions into one and renamed it Croatia. Again what are your sources? I provided maps and enclopedias. You...? nada.
General
General

BANNED

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15-Aug-2008 at 01:44

Originally posted by Carpathian Wolf

The only reason you had at the first years of fighting the majority of weapons because we(tudman) let you guys have it(tanks and IFV's , planes from vojnara zagreb,and across slavonija, and ships from pula, due to the fear of international pressure)
And i wonder what this so called NATO story did, more of a propaganda trick to clear the wonds from most of all your lost wars and battles. Not one nato troop or armour pratispate in the operation.  We made our own UAV's that gave us intelligence on the field on which forces were on the ground.(Bl-500 UAV) We had gathered our weapons from the black market. The only thing theyve done was bombed a Sam because it was locked by it, during a nofly zone enforcment which was trying to shoot down or to clear one of our migs away from the no fly zone.

Who is "you guys"? I'm not Serbian.

Germany provided weapons for Croatia while "retired" AMerican generals provided leadership for Croatia. NATO was also in charge of air power in Operations Flash and Storm.

I'm curious how old are you?

Nope, again an undereducated statment. Yes we got some weapons from germany, we got from the ukranians, poles ect under the black market that we had to costly pay for, my dear friend. American airpower? sorry my friend , they were only enforcing no fly zones which we were affected. And had our own mils and migs to do the bombing for ourselves. To your knowledge im 30 years old. I guese by these statments of yours, you must be a child.

I just showed you proof in that video. Watch it for yourself. If you want to live in your delussion you are more then welcome.

I doubt you are 30 because i think you are smarter then that. If you really are 30 you have very poor grammatical structure and your thought process is very disorderly. I suspect you are no older then 15 and I don't say that as an insult. You holding back your age is also giving me a strong feeling you aren't actually 30 since you said "for all you know I am 30" more or less.
Tomo View Drop Down
Janissary
Janissary

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15-Aug-2008 at 02:00

"Dosent matter, boy. If it was inscribed in the constitution(serbian lands or not), it could not have been taken away by merly a president of just one province in the state of yugoslavia."

The Serbian president had full right to take autonomy away if he wanted to. It was his country.

"Lol another undereducated statement. If you had known and is widly known, that the majority of that city was destroyed first of all. If they would of been carefull because of serb civilians, they wouldnt of put nearlly thousands of shells directly into the ctiy, and destroyed of what was left of it. Which most call a pathetic army after the 3 months. LOL video? that's just a biased  propaganda video nothing more. Genocide? what genocide."

Watch the video. Most of Vukovar is very much so in one piece. There are many UN documents detailing of how the Croatian soldiers stopped civilians from fleeing the city to use as human shields. It's a very good tactical move. If you move all the women and children out the men will have less of a reason to fight. Again had they wanted to Vukovar would have been steam rolled. Once the Germans saw the Serbs would not do that they pulled away and spun a big propaganda story that Vukovar had been destroyed which fooled some people appearently. But reporters going in testified that it was damaged, but still in one piece. The video I posted shows you this, you can see it with your own eyes. The genocide of Krajina, the largest single act of ethnic cleansing in Yugoslavia was against the Serbs in Krajina.

"Krajina wasnt serbian land it has always been croatian since from the begining my undereducated friend. Serbs imigrated to the krajina to flee from the turkish invasions. So krajina was alway ours,even in yugoslavia. So if your talking about population. then wouldnt of kosovo been albanian just because the population was a little higher?  its called double standard. Second doesnt matter if they had the populous or not that was not the point of yugoslavia. It was made that all nations were equal. But if you want to talk details, the partisan revolution was started in croatia, by croatians which spread across the region. So by this it would have given us more rights. But again that was not the point of the SFRJ. THe point was that all nations were equal. I suggest you learn about the nations history before you add anymore. "

According to the encyclopedia britanica, US military maps and national geographic Krajina was populated by Serbs after it was left empty by retreated croats getting beaten back by Turks. This was done in the 1500s. What is your source that says other wise? I suggest you read a book before you make silly claims like that. Where do you get your history from Ante Pavelic and Thompson songs?

Serbs moved into Krajina because of the Austro Hungarians. THe Croats got beat by the Turks and so the Serbs were put there to resettle and form a buffer zone. The Albanians on the other hand took advantage of their status in the ottoman empire and forced Serbs out of Kosovo and later with the help of Nazis did much more.

"Second the USSR went into serbia, and if it wernt for tito you would have been under the USSR. THe ukranians and the poles and the rest had more ties then even serbs had to the russians, and were still slaves. "

I'm not Serbian. The Poles and Ukrainians did not have good ties with the USSR. Serbia did.

"Third,yes the sanctions, lol the americans helped you there. Since we let u have most of the weaponry milos didnt care since we didnt have anything. So hence the sanctions were hurting us more then you people. Second  NATO did not equip us, we had aquired weapons through the black market over the years and created a large army. 200-000 plus a couple of hundreds of thousands more, would not be called a small force. Thats why your forces were running away from us across the border into bosnia. Pathetic. "

It is very well known that this is not true. You didn't give the Serbs the weaponry. That's just stupid. The fact is most of the JNA was Serbs. The Croats simply didn't enlist. Tudjman even writes about this in his book as a problem. The Croats only had an army because the Germans equiped them, and the Americans trained them and they still didn't even wipe their rear without NATO's word. The people retreating across Bosnia were Serbs but they were Serb civilians from the Krajina Serb Republic where acts of ethnic cleansing and genocide were rampant.

Oh boy, go to school for god sakes and learn something

Vukovar was steam rolled my undereducated friend, and was not left in tact most of the buildings were left  in ruins, since u have not been their unlike ive been at that time. Tactical move? your forces calculated  would take within  days. That comment their shows that its an excuse just to win an argument in a subject u have no expirence with. The JNA was already surroned the city and was shelling it constantly with their forces steam rolling in the city. Ive seen the video and just saw it as a propaganda movie nothing more, while u have seen it in films, ive have expirenced it in real life. The only tactical decsion was in the last couple of weeks of the battle(after the major losses they had) were they desided not to operate in single file in vukovar rather to spread out with infantry surrounding the armour divisions. Which showed what a discrace it realy was.

Ethnic clensing? budy the serbs fled them themselves before our army had entered knin. Only the army was left to defend  the rest of the krajina. So how's that ethinc clensing. While serbs have been putting our people in consentration camps and forces 190000 croats out of the krajina.

Second, if you didnt know that the weaponry was stationed in zagreb, slavonija, well across croatia. In  1991 we had  could have blocked the city routes, shut down oil reserves, blockades, ect just like we did in the rest of the war were we surrounded garrisons. Tudman did not allow that acording to international pressure, afraid of being not recognized. So hence we gave the weapons on a silver platter.

Again since the embargo was on, germans couldnt have supplied us, we went to the black market in germany in various parts of eastern europe to pay for our weapons. Second NATO did not train our troops first of all, we had thousands of  croats serving armies across the world better then the JNA, instructors, even within the JNA, and outside and got training.
Tomo View Drop Down
Janissary
Janissary

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15-Aug-2008 at 02:04
Well, i dnt really give a dam if you believe me or not. SInce i know whats true unlike an undereducated person like you. First of all i have bad typing skills which is 90% of the problem and since im not english canadian or even american and was not born in either countries. 
Tomo View Drop Down
Janissary
Janissary

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15-Aug-2008 at 02:08

Not true. Slavonia, Dalmatia, Krajina and Croatia were all different regions. It wasn't until Tito that he made all those regions into one and renamed it Croatia. Again what are your sources? I provided maps and enclopedias. You...? nada.

Not true again, It was all croatian territory it was just seperated into kingdoms, under the hausburg rule. and far as i know it was never under serbian rule, or athority only a bunch of scare imagrants fleeing into the region.
Tomo View Drop Down
Janissary
Janissary

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15-Aug-2008 at 02:09
wikipedia? youtube? thats where u get your information from ? one video? from uncredible sources were every one can tamper with it. Tisk tisk.
Tomo View Drop Down
Janissary
Janissary

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15-Aug-2008 at 02:11
yes, over the years they overpopulated but does not meen it is serbian. If it's under a crown and the kingdoms it doesnt matter.
Tomo View Drop Down
Janissary
Janissary

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15-Aug-2008 at 02:14
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aAZJoh_OhEs
o here's  a footage of serbs leaving the krajina even before storm. Only the army was left
Tomo View Drop Down
Janissary
Janissary

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15-Aug-2008 at 02:21
your info proved that it was not even serbian it was just populated by serbs. Which are two diffrent things. Then you just said that kosovo then is albanian. Nazis u say? what has nazis have to do of albanian imagration into kosovo that was far before fasicam and the nazis existed. How old are you, to belive in this kind of C***
Tomo View Drop Down
Janissary
Janissary

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15-Aug-2008 at 02:27
Oh then zemun and vojvodina must be croatian hungarian and german then. Since before the first world war, the serbians were only 20% of the population, while the hungarians,croatians, and germans had most of the populace.
Tomo View Drop Down
Janissary
Janissary

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15-Aug-2008 at 02:40
And back to the SFRJ, serbia like all other nations were under yugoslavia, so had to accept yugoslav law, a man of  a leader of one province in yugoslavia could not make those kind of decisons. So that makes it illegal. Period

Second, russia was under the rule of stalin. And stalin did not care of ties, he only cared of how much territory he could have control of, and no one of other nations in the USSR was allowed to be second to him.
Tomo View Drop Down
Janissary
Janissary

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15-Aug-2008 at 02:56
same thing why Stalin did not join up with China's Mao. Stalin wanted his brand of communism only his kind, a no others. No matter how close they were politacly.
Tomo View Drop Down
Janissary
Janissary

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15-Aug-2008 at 03:09

And the fact that we captured the 21 kordun korps in knin 5,000 POW's, and the fact is that we already captured and saw serb units retreating, or we wouldnt have occupied western bosina and heading into eastern bosnia.

The fact that in order for the JNA units have to conquer something, it has to be civilians and were not even basicaly good at that(3months with heavy losses). Which show's how pathetic the jNA was, even when it was listed the 4th army in europe. Someone even has to wipe their asses to win something.

2nd. There were numerouse croats in the JNA not as many as in the second world war and shortly after in the 50's. For example when the JNA went into slovenia. ALot of the soilders and officers were croats at that time of confusion.

General
General

BANNED

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15-Aug-2008 at 04:15

Vukovar was steam rolled my undereducated friend, and was not left in tact most of the buildings were left  in ruins, since u have not been their unlike ive been at that time. Tactical move? your forces calculated  would take within  days. That comment their shows that its an excuse just to win an argument in a subject u have no expirence with. The JNA was already surroned the city and was shelling it constantly with their forces steam rolling in the city. Ive seen the video and just saw it as a propaganda movie nothing more, while u have seen it in films, ive have expirenced it in real life. The only tactical decsion was in the last couple of weeks of the battle(after the major losses they had) were they desided not to operate in single file in vukovar rather to spread out with infantry surrounding the armour divisions. Which showed what a discrace it realy was.

How can it be steam rolled in 3 months? Steam rolled means it was quickly and utterly destroyed.

Yes tactical move. It is well known that the Germans requested the Croats retreat in order to gain international sympathy.

If you would have actually watched the video you wouldn’t need to lie about it and say things that were clearly explained in the video.

Oh boy another one claiming “he was there”. Whatever. You’re obviously bias because you are a Croat and you haven’t even used any sources.

Ethnic clensing? budy the serbs fled them themselves before our army had entered knin. Only the army was left to defend  the rest of the krajina. So how's that ethinc clensing. While serbs have been putting our people in consentration camps and forces 190000 croats out of the krajina.

You don’t know what you are talking about.

"CROATIA IS SAID TO OUST MANY"

by David Binder,

New York Times, Wednesday, December 8, 1993

(excerpts, quote):
Zagreb, Croatia. The government of Croatia has forced thousands of its enemies from their homes and from the country, according to the new Zagreb office of the human rights organization of Helsinki Watch.

The actions have been directed mostly against Serbs, who once constituted a sizable minority in Croatia, but also against CROATS opposed to the rule of President Franjo Tudjman, said Ivan Zvonimir Cicak, who heads Helsinki watch of Croatia.

"SINCE 1991, THE CROATIAN AUTHORITIES HAVE BLOWN UP OR RAZED 10,000 (TEN THOUSAND!) HOUSES, MOSTLY OF SERBS, BUT ALSO HOUSES OF CROATS," Mr. Cicak, who is cataloguing the abuses, said in an interview. "IN SOME CASES THEY DINAMITED HOMES WITH THE FAMILIES INSIDE. WHOLE FAMILIES WERE KILLED. Many were vounded."

[...]

...Mr. Cicak said one of the Croats who lost his home was Ante Semjar, "a writer who is a member of the PEN club." He added: "He had a big house on the island of Pag. They blew it up because he had criticized the regime."

In September a building in the coastal city of Split where Croatian dissidents planned to publish an independent newspaper called Dalmatinske Novine (Dalmatian Newspaper) was destroyed "with 100 kilograms (200+ pounds) of dynamite," Mr. Cicak said.

He said the Tudjman Government, in a statement by Foreign Minister mate Granic in May, had acknowledged the destruction of "7,000 houses" of Croatian Serbs. So far, the justice authorities have investigated about 100 (hundred) cases of dynamiting, "but there have been no prosecutions," he said.

ALTOGETHER ABOUT 280,000 (TWO HUNDRED AND EIGHTY THOUSAND) CROATIAN SERBS HAVE FLED THE COUNTRY as the result of the dynamite campaign and other measures...

(End quote) 

MEDAK POCKET SLAUGHTER
The unpunished genocide

On Thursday, September 9, 1993, Croatian Army made sudden unprovoked attack on the Serbian villages in "Medak pocket" region. The whole region, the farthest West part of Krajina Military Frontier, was Serb majority populated for at least four centuries. During WWII, at the time of existence of Hitler supported puppet Independent State of Croatia, the Medak and surrounding villages as well as nearby town of Gospic was especially hard hit by Croat fascist - Ustashi bestialities. In the small mountain village of Medak itself 861 Serbs, men, women and children were slaughtered.

Weary of the horrors of the past that did not leave one single family without casualties, Krajina Serbs fought bitterly not to be at mercy of yet another Independent State of Croatia. At the moment when resurrected Ustashi elements took over the government in Croatia and declared that they will follow their WWII chauvinist model and declare secession from Yugoslavia, Krajina people declared loyalty to the federation. With some help from the Yugoslav Federal Army the region remained under loyalist control.

In comes "International Community" which after collapse of the Soviet Union got to be under full control from Washington. They recognized Croatian independence in borders designed by Croatian Communist dictator Tito. This meant that Serbian right to exist let alone to exercise their right to control their destiny, their UN declared right for self-determination was denied.

But the Serbs were not to let the weapons down. Washington sends its diplomat Cyrus Vance to bring "peace" to the region. The plan is to fool the Serbs that America seeks non-violent, negotiated solution to the war. America needs time to equip and train its Nazi Croat proxies.

Medak and surrounding Serb villages found themselves in a pocket. The surrounding areas as well as nearby town of Gospic were already cleansed of the Serbs (and the "International Community" did not allow rare fools to try to come to their homes and property). "Medak pocket" got to be a peninsula, surrounded on three sides by Ustashi Croat territory.

The Croat attack on Medak was a test of just what the American master will tolerate. It proved that they will tolerate everything. The model of Ustashi bestiality followed by American silence will then be repeated in Western Slavonia (UNPROFOR sector "West") in May 1995, Western Krajina (UNPROFOR sectors "North" and "South" in August 1995) when entire, huge regions were cleansed of the indigenous Serb population.

The last to go was Eastern Slavonia (UNPROFOR sector "East") which was "demilitarized" (read: the Serbs were disarmed) by America and then given to the control of the Croat fascists in January 1998.

In many different aspects the case of Medak pocket slaughter is educational at least for the reason that it happened very early in the conflict before Western media succeeded to satanize one whole people through its "mass rape", "besieged Sarajevo", "concentration camps", "Srebrenica mass graves" and other Big Lie campaigns.

Medak pocket massacres prove full complicity of the Inter-Nazi-onal Community in the genocide perpetrated on the Serbian people. Medak pocket, since February 1992, was to be protected by UNPROFOR (United Nation Protection Force).

In early morning hours Croat Army shelled and then made all out attack, at the Serb villages. They were supported by tanks...

UNPROFOR stayed uninvolved. This is what they have found when they entered the disaster zone:

General Jean Cot: "I have found no sign of human or animal life in the several villages we passed today. The destruction is total, systematic and deliberate." UNPROFOR Press Release, September 19, 1993, Zagreb.

Lt. Colonel Jim Kevin (according to Reuters): "UN high officers assessed Croatian soldiers had been ordered by highest command to tear down those villages. This could have been ordered by high ranking generals only."

Ivanka Rajcevic, survivor: "The Ustashi said 'This is a Serbian village, turn it into a slaughterhouse. Slaughter everybody!.'"

Dr. Zeljko Karan, specialist of forensic medicine examines mutilated bodies and writes a report. "Blood suffusions and contusions were caused by strokes of a dull mechanical tool. [The victims] were then thrust into a fire while still alive. Many had stab wounds... It is not necessary to comment how the imprisoned were treated... The UNPROFOR representatives were present at the identification process and forensic treatment, especially at the most illustrative cases."

Second, if you didnt know that the weaponry was stationed in zagreb, slavonija, well across croatia. In  1991 we had  could have blocked the city routes, shut down oil reserves, blockades, ect just like we did in the rest of the war were we surrounded garrisons. Tudman did not allow that acording to international pressure, afraid of being not recognized. So hence we gave the weapons on a silver platter.

Why are you denying it? It is well documented that the Germans supplied Croatia even though there was an embargo. I just showed you a documentary of it. It had German markings on it. The Germans and Croatians were working together (yet again) to fight the Serbs. Show me proof that Tudman gave weaponry to the Serb JNA.

Again since the embargo was on, germans couldnt have supplied us, we went to the black market in germany in various parts of eastern europe to pay for our weapons. Second NATO did not train our troops first of all, we had thousands of  croats serving armies across the world better then the JNA, instructors, even within the JNA, and outside and got training.

But the Germans did provide help. Several journalists have covered this story. Even though there was an embargo look at how the muslims here admit and are happy that the Bosniaks got weaponry and help from other Islamic countries. To get to the point, the Embargo was a fake and only against Serbia. Your silly rant about the Croat forces serving across the world being even better then the JNA and superior instructors is a joke. You honestly sound like you are not older then 15. Your arguments don’t provide any depth.

Well, i dnt really give a dam if you believe me or not. SInce i know whats true unlike an undereducated person like you. First of all i have bad typing skills which is 90% of the problem and since im not english canadian or even american and was not born in either countries. 

I’m not English, Canadian or American nor was I born in any of those countries. And it isn’t your bad typing, your spelling, but the order of your thoughts. It shows clear signs of ignorance pertaining the subject.

Not true again, It was all croatian territory it was just seperated into kingdoms, under the hausburg rule. and far as i know it was never under serbian rule, or athority only a bunch of scare imagrants fleeing into the region.

Yes it was under Austrian rule but Croatia isn’t Austria. How does Croatia get right to rule Serb majority Krajina? And scared immigrants fleeing? More like Serbs who fought for Krajina when Croats couldn’t because they got their rears handed to them by the Turks? Serbs fought for Krajina because Croats wouldn’t/couldn’t. Even in WW2 the Ustashe tried to cleanse Krajina of all Serbs, but I guess it took all the help of the western world to finally do it.

wikipedia? youtube? thats where u get your information from ? one video? from uncredible sources were every one can tamper with it. Tisk tisk.

I posted Encyclopedia Britannica, National geographic and American military maps of ethnicities in Yugoslavia that clearly showed a Serb majority in Krajina and also the historical context of Krajina.

yes, over the years they overpopulated but does not meen it is serbian. If it's under a crown and the kingdoms it doesnt matter.

No it wasn’t “over the years they over populated” it was completely EMPTY and the Serbs were settled there to defend Europe against the Turks because the Croats couldn’t do it. And Croatia didn’t have a kingdom since the Austrians made them their servants.

o here's  a footage of serbs leaving the krajina even before storm. Only the army was left

That just shows Serbs fleeing. It doesn’t prove that they weren’t killed. It’s very well known and documented that this was violent. Do you want to see pictures of the victims? I can PM them to you. I won’t post them here they are way too violent.

your info proved that it was not even serbian it was just populated by serbs. Which are two diffrent things. Then you just said that kosovo then is albanian. Nazis u say? what has nazis have to do of albanian imagration into kosovo that was far before fasicam and the nazis existed. How old are you, to belive in this kind of C***

My info proved that Krajina was not part of Croatia, neither was Dalmatia or Slavonia. Mind reading it again? Yes Albanians were supporters of Kosovo and made Greater Albania with their help. I know Albanian immigration was earlier as well.

Oh then zemun and vojvodina must be croatian hungarian and german then. Since before the first world war, the serbians were only 20% of the population, while the hungarians,croatians, and germans had most of the populace.

Where is your source???

And back to the SFRJ, serbia like all other nations were under yugoslavia, so had to accept yugoslav law, a man of  a leader of one province in yugoslavia could not make those kind of decisons. So that makes it illegal. Period

I’m pretty sure Milosevic could because Voivodina and Kosovo were in Serbia. In any case it doesn’t matter what Milosevic did in Serbia, we are talking about what Alija Izetbegovic did in Bosnia. Focus.

Second, russia was under the rule of stalin. And stalin did not care of ties, he only cared of how much territory he could have control of, and no one of other nations in the USSR was allowed to be second to him.

same thing why Stalin did not join up with China's Mao. Stalin wanted his brand of communism only his kind, a no others. No matter how close they were politacly.

So what? What does this have to do with anything?

And the fact that we captured the 21 kordun korps in knin 5,000 POW's, and the fact is that we already captured and saw serb units retreating, or we wouldnt have occupied western bosina and heading into eastern bosnia.

Source?

The fact that in order for the JNA units have to conquer something, it has to be civilians and were not even basicaly good at that(3months with heavy losses). Which show's how pathetic the jNA was, even when it was listed the 4th army in europe. Someone even has to wipe their asses to win something.

It is well documented that Croatians were armed in Vukovar and were holding the civilians as human shields. UN human rights was even baffled by this. And Vukovar fell because the Croatians let it fall in order to gain sympathy.

General
General

BANNED

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15-Aug-2008 at 04:17
Tomo View Drop Down
Janissary
Janissary

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15-Aug-2008 at 04:20

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AIh8_UJrOGc&feature=PlayList&p=57C3CA9880916DD6&index=6

LOL
the same film the same propaganda. That's all u have to offfer? I offer live footage wile your's is just a bunch of nonsence. So that's were u get ure info, no wonder you are so undereducated in this kind of field.
Tomo View Drop Down
Janissary
Janissary

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15-Aug-2008 at 04:37

How can it be steam rolled in 3 months? Steam rolled means it was quickly and utterly destroyed.

Yes tactical move. It is well known that the Germans requested the Croats retreat in order to gain international sympathy.

If you would have actually watched the video you wouldn’t need to lie about it and say things that were clearly explained in the video.

Oh boy another one claiming “he was there”. Whatever. You’re obviously bias because you are a Croat and you haven’t even used any sources.

You don’t know what you are talking about.

"CROATIA IS SAID TO OUST MANY"

by David Binder,

New York Times, Wednesday, December 8, 1993

(excerpts, quote):
Zagreb, Croatia. The government of Croatia has forced thousands of its enemies from their homes and from the country, according to the new Zagreb office of the human rights organization of Helsinki Watch.

The actions have been directed mostly against Serbs, who once constituted a sizable minority in Croatia, but also against CROATS opposed to the rule of President Franjo Tudjman, said Ivan Zvonimir Cicak, who heads Helsinki watch of Croatia.

"SINCE 1991, THE CROATIAN AUTHORITIES HAVE BLOWN UP OR RAZED 10,000 (TEN THOUSAND!) HOUSES, MOSTLY OF SERBS, BUT ALSO HOUSES OF CROATS," Mr. Cicak, who is cataloguing the abuses, said in an interview. "IN SOME CASES THEY DINAMITED HOMES WITH THE FAMILIES INSIDE. WHOLE FAMILIES WERE KILLED. Many were vounded."

[...]

...Mr. Cicak said one of the Croats who lost his home was Ante Semjar, "a writer who is a member of the PEN club." He added: "He had a big house on the island of Pag. They blew it up because he had criticized the regime."

In September a building in the coastal city of Split where Croatian dissidents planned to publish an independent newspaper called Dalmatinske Novine (Dalmatian Newspaper) was destroyed "with 100 kilograms (200+ pounds) of dynamite," Mr. Cicak said.

He said the Tudjman Government, in a statement by Foreign Minister mate Granic in May, had acknowledged the destruction of "7,000 houses" of Croatian Serbs. So far, the justice authorities have investigated about 100 (hundred) cases of dynamiting, "but there have been no prosecutions," he said.

ALTOGETHER ABOUT 280,000 (TWO HUNDRED AND EIGHTY THOUSAND) CROATIAN SERBS HAVE FLED THE COUNTRY as the result of the dynamite campaign and other measures...

(End quote) 

MEDAK POCKET SLAUGHTER
The unpunished genocide

On Thursday, September 9, 1993, Croatian Army made sudden unprovoked attack on the Serbian villages in "Medak pocket" region. The whole region, the farthest West part of Krajina Military Frontier, was Serb majority populated for at least four centuries. During WWII, at the time of existence of Hitler supported puppet Independent State of Croatia, the Medak and surrounding villages as well as nearby town of Gospic was especially hard hit by Croat fascist - Ustashi bestialities. In the small mountain village of Medak itself 861 Serbs, men, women and children were slaughtered.

Weary of the horrors of the past that did not leave one single family without casualties, Krajina Serbs fought bitterly not to be at mercy of yet another Independent State of Croatia. At the moment when resurrected Ustashi elements took over the government in Croatia and declared that they will follow their WWII chauvinist model and declare secession from Yugoslavia, Krajina people declared loyalty to the federation. With some help from the Yugoslav Federal Army the region remained under loyalist control.

In comes "International Community" which after collapse of the Soviet Union got to be under full control from Washington. They recognized Croatian independence in borders designed by Croatian Communist dictator Tito. This meant that Serbian right to exist let alone to exercise their right to control their destiny, their UN declared right for self-determination was denied.

But the Serbs were not to let the weapons down. Washington sends its diplomat Cyrus Vance to bring "peace" to the region. The plan is to fool the Serbs that America seeks non-violent, negotiated solution to the war. America needs time to equip and train its Nazi Croat proxies.

Medak and surrounding Serb villages found themselves in a pocket. The surrounding areas as well as nearby town of Gospic were already cleansed of the Serbs (and the "International Community" did not allow rare fools to try to come to their homes and property). "Medak pocket" got to be a peninsula, surrounded on three sides by Ustashi Croat territory.

The Croat attack on Medak was a test of just what the American master will tolerate. It proved that they will tolerate everything. The model of Ustashi bestiality followed by American silence will then be repeated in Western Slavonia (UNPROFOR sector "West") in May 1995, Western Krajina (UNPROFOR sectors "North" and "South" in August 1995) when entire, huge regions were cleansed of the indigenous Serb population.

The last to go was Eastern Slavonia (UNPROFOR sector "East") which was "demilitarized" (read: the Serbs were disarmed) by America and then given to the control of the Croat fascists in January 1998.

In many different aspects the case of Medak pocket slaughter is educational at least for the reason that it happened very early in the conflict before Western media succeeded to satanize one whole people through its "mass rape", "besieged Sarajevo", "concentration camps", "Srebrenica mass graves" and other Big Lie campaigns.

Medak pocket massacres prove full complicity of the Inter-Nazi-onal Community in the genocide perpetrated on the Serbian people. Medak pocket, since February 1992, was to be protected by UNPROFOR (United Nation Protection Force).

In early morning hours Croat Army shelled and then made all out attack, at the Serb villages. They were supported by tanks...

UNPROFOR stayed uninvolved. This is what they have found when they entered the disaster zone:

General Jean Cot: "I have found no sign of human or animal life in the several villages we passed today. The destruction is total, systematic and deliberate." UNPROFOR Press Release, September 19, 1993, Zagreb.

Lt. Colonel Jim Kevin (according to Reuters): "UN high officers assessed Croatian soldiers had been ordered by highest command to tear down those villages. This could have been ordered by high ranking generals only."

Ivanka Rajcevic, survivor: "The Ustashi said 'This is a Serbian village, turn it into a slaughterhouse. Slaughter everybody!.'"

Dr. Zeljko Karan, specialist of forensic medicine examines mutilated bodies and writes a report. "Blood suffusions and contusions were caused by strokes of a dull mechanical tool. [The victims] were then thrust into a fire while still alive. Many had stab wounds... It is not necessary to comment how the imprisoned were treated... The UNPROFOR representatives were present at the identification process and forensic treatment, especially at the most illustrative cases."

Why are you denying it? It is well documented that the Germans supplied Croatia even though there was an embargo. I just showed you a documentary of it. It had German markings on it. The Germans and Croatians were working together (yet again) to fight the Serbs. Show me proof that Tudman gave weaponry to the Serb JNA.

But the Germans did provide help. Several journalists have covered this story. Even though there was an embargo look at how the muslims here admit and are happy that the Bosniaks got weaponry and help from other Islamic countries. To get to the point, the Embargo was a fake and only against Serbia. Your silly rant about the Croat forces serving across the world being even better then the JNA and superior instructors is a joke. You honestly sound like you are not older then 15. Your arguments don’t provide any depth.

I’m not English, Canadian or American nor was I born in any of those countries. And it isn’t your bad typing, your spelling, but the order of your thoughts. It shows clear signs of ignorance pertaining the subject.

Yes it was under Austrian rule but Croatia isn’t Austria. How does Croatia get right to rule Serb majority Krajina? And scared immigrants fleeing? More like Serbs who fought for Krajina when Croats couldn’t because they got their rears handed to them by the Turks? Serbs fought for Krajina because Croats wouldn’t/couldn’t. Even in WW2 the Ustashe tried to cleanse Krajina of all Serbs, but I guess it took all the help of the western world to finally do it.

I posted Encyclopedia Britannica, National geographic and American military maps of ethnicities in Yugoslavia that clearly showed a Serb majority in Krajina and also the historical context of Krajina.

No it wasn’t “over the years they over populated” it was completely EMPTY and the Serbs were settled there to defend Europe against the Turks because the Croats couldn’t do it. And Croatia didn’t have a kingdom since the Austrians made them their servants.

That just shows Serbs fleeing. It doesn’t prove that they weren’t killed. It’s very well known and documented that this was violent. Do you want to see pictures of the victims? I can PM them to you. I won’t post them here they are way too violent.

My info proved that Krajina was not part of Croatia, neither was Dalmatia or Slavonia. Mind reading it again? Yes Albanians were supporters of Kosovo and made Greater Albania with their help. I know Albanian immigration was earlier as well.

Where is your source???

I’m pretty sure Milosevic could because Voivodina and Kosovo were in Serbia. In any case it doesn’t matter what Milosevic did in Serbia, we are talking about what Alija Izetbegovic did in Bosnia. Focus.

So what? What does this have to do with anything?

Source?

It is well documented that Croatians were armed in Vukovar and were holding the civilians as human shields. UN human rights was even baffled by this. And Vukovar fell because the Croatians let it fall in order to gain sympathy.

Armed with what? some Rpg's amunition's vs an entire army unit with tanks artillery planes. Haha ya lightly put eh?

source for Korduns
pics of surrender
Čedo Bulat
Tošo Pajić
Dragan Kovačić

ill show u the vid later

Source vojvodina

According to the 1880 census, the Hungarians were third largest ethnic group in the Vojvodina region and made up 22.6% in the population (the largest group were Serbs with 35.5%, and the second largest were Germans with 24.4%). In the next census, in 1890, the Hungarians were the second largest group, having increased to 24.4% (The Serb participation was 34.4%, and German were 24.2%). By the 1910 census, the percent of ethnic Hungarians had increased to 28.1% (with the percent of Serbs at 33.8%, and the percent of Germans at 21.4%).

The new temporary borders established in 1918 and permanent ones defined by the Treaty of Trianon in 1920 put an end to Hungarian immigration. After World War I, present-day Vojvodina was included into the newly formed Kingdom of Serbs, Croats, and Slovenes (later known as the Kingdom of Yugoslavia), and settling of Hungarians declined. On the contrary, many Hungarians of Vojvodina wanted to live in the post-Trianon Hungarian state, and immigrated to Hungary, which was to be one of several emigration waves from Vojvodina. The inter war years was generally marked by a standstill of the Hungarian population. During these times, their numbers were at around 370,000 - 413,000 and they constituted 24-26% of the entire population of Vojvodina. The outbreak of the Second World War caused some disruptions in population numbers, but more importantly it created brutal tensions between the Hungarian and Serb communities.

Tomo View Drop Down
Janissary
Janissary

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15-Aug-2008 at 04:48
Vukovar

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 3456>