Notice: This is the official website of the All Empires History Community (Reg. 10 Feb 2002)

FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Warhammer 40,000 vs. Star trek and/or Star Wars

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 234
Author
Khorneflakez View Drop Down
Immortal Guard
Immortal Guard

Online Status: Offline
  Quote Khorneflakez Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Warhammer 40,000 vs. Star trek and/or Star Wars
    Posted: 03-Oct-2016 at 04:05
Lol how much of a fanboy can someone be, saying that the Imperials wont stand a chance against your fragile Enterprise they will easy peasy ram the hell out of your fragile ships and laserlance your shields to death. Having shields dooes not mean you are invincible. Shields and Spaceships eat energy and shields usually collaps if penetrated enough. If thats not happening in the star trek universe it is extremely unrealistic and pathetic. Energyshields that eat all kind of damage also sound stupid to me. Your opinions sounds way more lame to me than Warhammer 40K. Haha and the borgcubes look stupid in my opinion. Such things like the borgs, wich are looking stupid as f*** aswell as theyr ships öhm i mean cubes... roll the dice... , are the main reason why i would always prefer warhammer 40k and star wars before ever going to be a dreckie öhm sorry treckie. The imperium of man will purge you human heretics of other universes. At least how many enterprises are in your star trek universe? The imperials come with a whole navy of ships with supreme armor, having strong shields aswell, while having enough firepower ready to ram the shit out of picard and his crew. Star Trek is such out dated sci fi, it sucks aswell as it fanboys. For the emperah! For Terra! May the inquistion purge the galaxy of your heresy and xenoloving tendencies. But Still i would never say there is no chance to win against them...

Edited by Khorneflakez - 03-Oct-2016 at 04:45
Khorneflakez View Drop Down
Immortal Guard
Immortal Guard

Quote Khorneflakez Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03-Oct-2016 at 04:31
There are no female Spacemarines because of the fact that the Spacemarines are gentically engnieered from the geneseed of theyr primarchs and those where genetically engineered from the geneseed of the god emperor of man. There are Battlesisters called Sororitas wich are badasses, too. Even if not having the strength of an adeptus astartes...

Edited by Khorneflakez - 03-Oct-2016 at 04:32
chrishills helios View Drop Down
Janissary
Janissary
Spammer

Quote chrishills helios Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23-Nov-2016 at 06:06
It doesn't matter how smart you are in a war with millions of soldiers fighting and dieing monthly Cry
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 234