Notice: This is the official website of the All Empires History Community (Reg. 10 Feb 2002)

FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

World Cup 2010 Qualifying

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
ulrich von hutten View Drop Down
Tsar
Tsar
Court Jester

Online Status: Offline
  Quote ulrich von hutten Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: World Cup 2010 Qualifying
    Posted: 15-Jun-2008 at 18:35
It's time to open another thread. Meanwhile the Europeans fight out their Champ some other continents have gone a part of their way to South Africa 2010.

PR o China, f.e., missed the chance and can't qualify.

South America and Africa are aleady in the ompetition, while Europe will start in September.

Al Jassas View Drop Down
Arch Duke
Arch Duke

Quote Al Jassas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15-Jun-2008 at 19:03
Well were off to the final round. Till now, NK, SK, Australia, Uzbekistan, Bahrain, Japan, Iran and of course the green falcons are off to the final round. Iraq and Qatar are now struggling for the last spot in their group so go Iraq who were the underdogs and nearly missed qualifying.

Now the teams will play in two groups headed by SK and Japan (3rd and 4th in the last Asian cup), god knows why but this is the way the affaires are run in the east asia biased AFC Angry. The top two will qualify directly and the third of both groups will go in a lengthy process to qualify. SA, SK and Japan are almost sure to qualify, the rest will fight on the last remaining tickets and I realy hope it is either Bahrain or Iraq.

Al-Jassas
Suren View Drop Down
Arch Duke
Arch Duke
Chieftain

Quote Suren Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15-Jun-2008 at 20:26
Originally posted by Al Jassas

Well were off to the final round. Till now, NK, SK, Australia, Uzbekistan, Bahrain, Japan, Iran and of course the green falcons are off to the final round. Iraq and Qatar are now struggling for the last spot in their group so go Iraq who were the underdogs and nearly missed qualifying.

Now the teams will play in two groups headed by SK and Japan (3rd and 4th in the last Asian cup), god knows why but this is the way the affaires are run in the east asia biased AFC Angry. The top two will qualify directly and the third of both groups will go in a lengthy process to qualify. SA, SK and Japan are almost sure to qualify, the rest will fight on the last remaining tickets and I realy hope it is either Bahrain or Iraq.

Al-Jassas

Nothing in football is predictable, so it's better to watch and see instead of jumping to a conclusion. I hope to see fair and interesting matches. Good luck for all teams and green canaries as well.Cool                                                                                     
Al Jassas View Drop Down
Arch Duke
Arch Duke

Quote Al Jassas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15-Jun-2008 at 22:05
Sorry mate, my mistake. I should have said only SA and Japan will guarantee qualification but since SK qualified for every tournament for the last 30 years I included them. They only qualified this time because they were in a very weak group.

AL-Jassas
King Kang of Mu View Drop Down
Chieftain
Chieftain
(Foot)Balling DJ from da Eastside

Quote King Kang of Mu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16-Jun-2008 at 03:27

Oh, cry me a river.

OK I didn't say to the people who live in deserts.  It was just a figure of speech.

Anyway I like both Iranian and Iraqis national team.  Whatever happen to that FIFA ban thing with Iraq?  Weren't they gonna play Austrailia or something?  Do they still have that Brazilian coach?  He was a keeper. 

I like Uzbekistan team too. 

Edited by King Kang of Mu - 16-Jun-2008 at 03:28
http://www.allempires.net/forum/forums.html
Chieftain
Chieftain

Quote King Kang of Mu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16-Jun-2008 at 09:31
Jamaica thrashed Bahamas 7:0!

I know beating Bahamas is not that big of deal.  But you know those boys are partying tonight.

"Football is Freedom"

Chieftain
Chieftain

Quote King Kang of Mu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17-Jun-2008 at 09:14
ARE YOU BARBADIAN BY BIRTH,
NATIONALITY,  OR DESCENT?
LET US CHECK IT OUT FOR YOU
DO YOU PLAY FOOTBALL PROFESSIONALLY?
WOULD YOU LIKE TO BECOME A MEMBER OF BARBADOS' NATIONAL FOOTBALL PROGRAMME? Seniors, Youth, Women.
SEND US A NOTE AT bdosfootball@caribsurf.com
or ronalddac@yahoo.com.

DIGICEL CUP, CONCACAF GOLD CUP
&
WORLD CUP 2010 SOUTH AFRICA BECKON.

GIVE BARBADOS A CHANCE.

Tsar
Tsar
Court Jester

Quote ulrich von hutten Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17-Jun-2008 at 17:11
meanwhile Brazil lost against Paraquay with 0:2 and is now on fourth place at the South-american qualifying group.

Guests View Drop Down
  Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17-Jun-2008 at 18:02
5 or four places in S America this time?
Tsar
Tsar
Court Jester

Quote ulrich von hutten Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17-Jun-2008 at 18:17
4 teams are going to south-africa. The fifth has to play a playoff against the fourth of the north-middle-america and caribean zone.

Chieftain
Chieftain

Quote King Kang of Mu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17-Jun-2008 at 18:19
Originally posted by ulrich von hutten

meanwhile Brazil lost against Paraquay with 0:2 and is now on fourth place at the South-american qualifying group.

Good.  Because whenever they favorite to win the Cup they lose and whenever people overlook them they win. 

I can't wait for the coronation of Robinho in South Africa!
'Strength will never beat intelligence.' 

Edited by King Kang of Mu - 17-Jun-2008 at 18:21
Guests View Drop Down
  Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17-Jun-2008 at 18:24
It will be Brazil. No European team has ever won outside  Europe, and no African or Asian team is up to it. And Argentina will manage to mess up somehow.

Look guys, its only a matter of time before the US of A get at it. When they win their first one (could have happened in '02, that Donavon goal disallowed, and the two clear penaltys ignored against Germany, they would have beaten Korea, and in the final they would have definatly unlike Germany, tried to score) then they will keep on winning.

Kaysaar View Drop Down
Shogun
Shogun

Quote Kaysaar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17-Jun-2008 at 20:22
Speaking of the US of A, we thrashed poor Barbados 8-0 a day or so ago. 
Temujin View Drop Down
King
King
Sirdar Bahadur

Quote Temujin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17-Jun-2008 at 22:04
how does the german qualification group look like?
Kaysaar View Drop Down
Shogun
Shogun

Quote Kaysaar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17-Jun-2008 at 22:39
Here you go:

GroupsGroup Stage 2010 - Group Four
  Overall Home Away  
 GPWDLGSGAWDLGSGAWDLGSGAGDP
- Russia 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0
- Finland 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0
- Germany 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0
- Wales 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0
- Azerbaijan 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0
- Liechtenstein 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0

It looks like you guys should not have too much difficulty getting out of this group
Temujin View Drop Down
King
King
Sirdar Bahadur

Quote Temujin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17-Jun-2008 at 22:47
OMG we'll succumb to Azerbaijan! Shocked

no seriously, Germany & Russia will make it for sure, i also hope Finland will make it, they nearly qualified for the EC (instead of Portugal!). how many will make it at all?
Al Jassas View Drop Down
Arch Duke
Arch Duke

Quote Al Jassas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17-Jun-2008 at 23:36
With the league system in the US, I really doubt that football is going anywhere, come on, no relegation, no advancement just good old america football style league which sucks.

AL-Jassas
Chieftain
Chieftain

Quote King Kang of Mu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18-Jun-2008 at 00:32
Originally posted by Temujin

OMG we'll succumb to Azerbaijan! Shocked

no seriously, Germany & Russia will make it for sure, i also hope Finland will make it, they nearly qualified for the EC (instead of Portugal!). how many will make it at all?
 You not afraid of Lichtenstein lichting your stein? 

Well, if that ever happens, you can always make an afternoon picnic out of invading them.
Temujin View Drop Down
King
King
Sirdar Bahadur

Quote Temujin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18-Jun-2008 at 21:41
Originally posted by King Kang of Mu

You not afraid of Lichtenstein lichting your stein? 

LOOOOL LOLLOL
Tsar
Tsar
Court Jester

Quote ulrich von hutten Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19-Jun-2008 at 16:50

Team MP W D L GF GA Pts
Netherlands Netherlands 0 0 0 0 0 0 0
Scotland Scotland 0 0 0 0 0 0 0
Norway Norway 0 0 0 0 0 0 0
Macedonia%20FYR Macedonia FYR 0 0 0 0 0 0 0
Iceland Iceland 0 0 0 0 0 0 0

Iceland will face those teams, whereas the Dutch team is obviously the easiest opponent.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>