Notice: This is the official website of the All Empires History Community (Reg. 10 Feb 2002)

FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Hello from Gettysburg

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Northern Reb View Drop Down
Immortal Guard
Immortal Guard

Online Status: Offline
  Quote Northern Reb Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Hello from Gettysburg
    Posted: 16-May-2008 at 19:22
Hi there!

I want to take a moment to tell you about History-forums.com. We offer a wide variety of historical topics from The American Revolution to the Zulu wars and everything else. We are a small but friendly group of people who enjoy talking history as well as some light fun and games as well. But theres room for more and we would like to see you come check us out.

Now we would never want you to leave this forum, and encourage you to come visit us only if it wont interfere with the time you spend here, but if you have a few moments you may find we are well worth the visit. We feature a full forum setup with a format that is familiar as we utilize vBulletin forum software. It ofers a social networing framework as well, allowing for friends lists and individual photo galleries and all. We also have a great FlashChat setup integrated with our forums, so it only requires one registration to use it all. We try to be in chat every evening about 9 PM Eastern so please do come check that out as well.

Oh well, not trying to bore you,, so let me close by saying that I look forward to seeing you there!

http://www.history-forums.comCheers
HISTORY-FORUMS.COM
Kevin View Drop Down
General
General
AE Editor

Quote Kevin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17-May-2008 at 03:27
I'll be sure to check it out sometime.Smile
Aster Thrax Eupator View Drop Down
Suspended
Suspended

Suspended

Quote Aster Thrax Eupator Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18-May-2008 at 01:07
Me too - the more discussions on history I can get the better! But frankly, Allempires 'till I die!
Northern Reb View Drop Down
Immortal Guard
Immortal Guard

Quote Northern Reb Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19-May-2008 at 18:04
Well thanks. Ive been checking this site out some. Pretty interesting if I may say so. Hope to see you over there.

Northern RebCheers
HISTORY-FORUMS.COM
Seko View Drop Down
Emperor
Emperor
Spammer

Quote Seko Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19-May-2008 at 18:45

Northern Reb, all further advertising will be removed if you continue to open threads about History-Forums.com. This is the only thread we will allow you to post it in otherwise your posts will be looked upon as spam and not only deleted but you will be warned for violating our Code of Conduct. I removed your identical post you recently opened in our Military History subforum.

On the second hand I see that you have already spammed us with a third advertising thread already. Good luck with your forum but you are banned from this one.

Edited by Seko - 19-May-2008 at 18:50
 Post Reply Post Reply