Notice: This is the official website of the All Empires History Community (Reg. 10 Feb 2002)

FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Missing Members Thread

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 10>
Author
Knights View Drop Down
Caliph
Caliph
suspended

Online Status: Offline
  Quote Knights Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Missing Members Thread
    Posted: 05-Apr-2008 at 07:45
I was actually never around when he was, but I've of course read a lot of his posts. I do hope all works out for him.
Penelope View Drop Down
Chieftain
Chieftain
Alia Atreides

Quote Penelope Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05-Apr-2008 at 08:43
I hope that no one was kidnapped.
poirot View Drop Down
Arch Duke
Arch Duke
Editorial Staff

Quote poirot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13-Apr-2008 at 00:15
no love for poirot??! Angry

Anyways, I am still here Hug

Ilsan is still very much active, just not in this forum.

I still keep in touch with Invictus; he just has way too much work to do at the Univ.

The one forum member I miss the most..................mila Tongue

AAAAAAAAAA
"The crisis of yesterday is the joke of tomorrow.�   ~ HG Wells

SearchAndDestroy View Drop Down
Caliph
Caliph

Quote SearchAndDestroy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13-Apr-2008 at 04:17
I hate these topics, depressing to read about the people we don't see anymore and you learn so much from all of them.
I don't know about you guys, but this forum has molded my outlook on the world and I believe has made me a better person. Alot of those names I'd say helped in that, and you guys that are still present continue to.

Hopefully, they'll be back one day...
"A patriot must always be ready to defend his country against his government." E.Abbey
Julius Augustus View Drop Down
Earl
Earl

Quote Julius Augustus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13-Apr-2008 at 04:41
arash? 
red clay View Drop Down
Administrator
Administrator
Tomato Master Emeritus

Quote red clay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13-Apr-2008 at 14:17
Originally posted by Julius Augustus

arash? 

Big%20smileLOL    He's around,  Omar and I have banned him about 20 times in the last 2-3 mons. 
"Arguing with someone who hates you or your ideas, is like playing chess with a pigeon. No matter what move you make, your opponent will walk all over the board and scramble the pieces".
Unknown.
Siege Tower View Drop Down
Colonel
Colonel

Quote Siege Tower Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14-Apr-2008 at 02:23
Where are all the members in Eastern Asia forum, the EA forum use to be a crowed place, it seems like they all disappeared all the sudden. Anyone know where Preobrazhenskoe is?(something like that) 

Edited by Siege Tower - 15-Apr-2008 at 01:31
Byzantine Emperor View Drop Down
Arch Duke
Arch Duke
Kastrophylax kai Tzaousios

Quote Byzantine Emperor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14-Apr-2008 at 02:30
There is an entire list of people who used to contribute quite energetically to the various Byzantine threads around here:

Anton View Drop Down
Caliph
Caliph

Quote Anton Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20-Apr-2008 at 19:55
Hope Patrinos will be back after his military service.
Ikki View Drop Down
Chieftain
Chieftain
Guanarteme

Quote Ikki Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20-Apr-2008 at 23:35
I remember my first days in AE, there was a guy who know a lot of renaissance warfare called Landskenet Dopeldorf or something similar; in those times the net legend Warhead of CHF was posting here.

Edited by Ikki - 20-Apr-2008 at 23:39
ulrich von hutten View Drop Down
Tsar
Tsar
Court Jester

Quote ulrich von hutten Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21-Apr-2008 at 06:30

^^^^

His name was Landsknecht Doppelsoldner, one of crackbraindiest names on AE.

Seko View Drop Down
Emperor
Emperor
Spammer

Quote Seko Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21-Apr-2008 at 21:00
Crackbraindiest? Oh, I like that one. I remember him as well even though we never crossed paths all that much.

Guests View Drop Down
  Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23-Apr-2008 at 18:06
Originally posted by SearchAndDestroy

I hate these topics, depressing to read about the people we don't see anymore and you learn so much from all of them.
I don't know about you guys, but this forum has molded my outlook on the world and I believe has made me a better person. Alot of those names I'd say helped in that, and you guys that are still present continue to.

Hopefully, they'll be back one day...

I'm really glad to hear that Star Hearing things like that makes the struggle of the early days all worthwhile Wink
eaglecap View Drop Down
Tsar
Tsar
Retired AE Moderator

Quote eaglecap Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22-May-2008 at 21:20
Originally posted by Penelope

I hope that no one was kidnapped.

You never know-

Λοιπόν, αδελφοί και οι συμπολίτες και οι στρατιώτες, να θυμάστε αυτό ώστε μνημόσυνο σας, φήμη και ελευθερία σας θα ε
Scorpian View Drop Down
Consul
Consul

Quote Scorpian Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28-May-2008 at 17:41
Ha!
        I see no one missed me.
                  Scorp.
Scorpian
Dawn View Drop Down
Suspended
Suspended

Suspended

Quote Dawn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07-Jun-2008 at 15:34
Originally posted by cahaya

where's Dawn? where the other female forumers?

Still around just alittle busy. Unhappy
Guests View Drop Down
  Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07-Jun-2008 at 15:47
Welcome back Dawn.

Anybody know why Kom just upped and left? And Mila and Genghis and Herculius and.....Paul, have'nt seen him for a while.

Arkhanson View Drop Down
Shogun
Shogun

Quote Arkhanson Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07-Jun-2008 at 17:04
Originally posted by DayI

Djagatai
ihsan (he's gone for a long time now)
You asked Ihsan  we were together on six of june he is studing on master thesis amd Djagatai is universty student. Some problems with lectures :)
Dolphin View Drop Down
Arch Duke
Arch Duke

Suspended

Quote Dolphin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27-Jun-2008 at 02:19
Parnell
Parnell View Drop Down
Suspended
Suspended

Suspended

Quote Parnell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27-Jun-2008 at 03:37
dolphin
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 10>