Notice: This is the official website of the All Empires History Community (Reg. 10 Feb 2002)

FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Guests View Drop Down
  Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Avatar
    Posted: 20-Oct-2007 at 07:25
I didn't quite to know where to put this so, I thought this to b the most logical.

Where do you guys get Avatars 67 x 67 pixels?

I can't find any.....

THNX
Knights View Drop Down
Caliph
Caliph
suspended

Online Status: Offline
  Quote Knights Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20-Oct-2007 at 07:28
Well, of course there are default ones, but you have most probably seen them. They don't have to be exactly fitting, other sizes can be clear too.

Many people just find theirs randomly. One thing you could do is find an image you want, then save, and upload to image shack (or another upload site) as avatar (or appropriate) size. This may or may not change the images clarity and resolution.

See how you go, and if none of that works - just let me know what you may want an avatar of, and I will see what I can find.

- Knights -
Aelfgifu View Drop Down
Caliph
Caliph

Online Status: Offline
  Quote Aelfgifu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21-Oct-2007 at 19:08
I just google a subject and see if any nice square images of the right size come up. If not, i try another subject.

Women hold their councils of war in kitchens: the knives are there, and the cups of coffee, and the towels to dry the tears.
 Post Reply Post Reply