Notice: This is the official website of the All Empires History Community (Reg. 10 Feb 2002)

FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Who will win this night : Turkey - Greece

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Guests View Drop Down
  Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Who will win this night : Turkey - Greece
    Posted: 17-Oct-2007 at 13:24
Who will win this night's football match: Turkey - Greece?

Let me remind the first leg of matchs: Greece - Turkey was 1-4!
Roberts View Drop Down
Chieftain
Chieftain

aka axeman

Online Status: Offline
  Quote Roberts Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17-Oct-2007 at 13:35
Friendship 0:0
Athanasios View Drop Down
Colonel
Colonel

Quote Athanasios Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17-Oct-2007 at 14:08
Really, it's not an interesting match,neither for us nor for the euro qualification schedule (there are really more interesting groups right now)...

Styrbiorn View Drop Down
Caliph
Caliph

Quote Styrbiorn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17-Oct-2007 at 14:13
Since I want Norway in, I'm afraid I'll have to hope for Greece.

Germany - Czech republic is the best game of this round though, but of course I'll have to tune in Sweden-N.Ireland.

Edited by Styrbiorn - 17-Oct-2007 at 14:16
Leonidas View Drop Down
Tsar
Tsar

Quote Leonidas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17-Oct-2007 at 15:19
if anyone reads the rugby thread, they will understand why i will say nothing more than my support for Turkey.Wink

Edited by Leonidas - 17-Oct-2007 at 15:19
Yiannis View Drop Down
Sultan
Sultan

Quote Yiannis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17-Oct-2007 at 15:51
Greece does not need the 3 points that bad so they have one motive less. But they want to revenge for their defeat in Greece in the 1st round.

Turkey desperately needs the points or Norway will go through, but they're also very stressed because of this reason. I understand their coach is under a lot of pressure as well.

So it will be an interesting game. Greece has not defeated Turkey since the 1950's!

The basis of a democratic state is liberty. Aristotle, Politics

Those that can give up essential liberty to obtain a temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety. Benjamin Franklin
xi_tujue View Drop Down
Arch Duke
Arch Duke
Atabeg

Quote xi_tujue Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17-Oct-2007 at 16:01
what time is i on?
I rather be a nomadic barbarian than a sedentary savage
xi_tujue View Drop Down
Arch Duke
Arch Duke
Atabeg

Quote xi_tujue Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17-Oct-2007 at 16:02
Originally posted by Yiannis

Greece does not need the 3 points that bad so they have one motive less. But they want to revenge for their defeat in Greece in the 1st round.

Turkey desperately needs the points or Norway will go through, but they're also very stressed because of this reason. I understand their coach is under a lot of pressure as well.

So it will be an interesting game. Greece has not defeated Turkey since the 1950's!

than the team that scored 4 goals against greece wasn't the same against moldavia  hope it isn't that team Ouch
I rather be a nomadic barbarian than a sedentary savage
Leonidas View Drop Down
Tsar
Tsar

Quote Leonidas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18-Oct-2007 at 03:44
Originally posted by Leonidas

if anyone reads the rugby thread, they will understand why i will say nothing more than my support for Turkey.Wink
see, what luck i bring? Go Greece!!
Guests View Drop Down
  Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18-Oct-2007 at 08:43
what a suprise! Greece won against Turkish team first time in 50 years. It is fair that Greece won, they deserve it. But, for me, the play of Turkish team was very disappointing.
The result of last night's match : Turkey 0 - Greece 1.
Lmprs View Drop Down
Arch Duke
Arch Duke

Quote Lmprs Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18-Oct-2007 at 13:47
Turkey is lucky to get away with 0-1.
The Hidden Face View Drop Down
Chieftain
Chieftain
Ustad-i Azam

Quote The Hidden Face Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18-Oct-2007 at 14:06
"Ofsayt falan yapmayin, allah askina ofsayt falan yapmayin yaaa."

LOLLOL

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V5xWISMefeQ
Lmprs View Drop Down
Arch Duke
Arch Duke

Quote Lmprs Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18-Oct-2007 at 15:14
The scorer was still offside though.
Crystall View Drop Down
Samurai
Samurai

Quote Crystall Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18-Oct-2007 at 20:11
When the pass was made they were basically even.. it was too close I still would have a no call though like there was
Suren View Drop Down
Arch Duke
Arch Duke
Chieftain

Quote Suren Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19-Oct-2007 at 06:42
It was too close, so the referee can not judge properly, But It was offside.
Crystall View Drop Down
Samurai
Samurai

Quote Crystall Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19-Oct-2007 at 06:47
Originally posted by Suren

It was too close, so the referee can not judge properly, But It was offside.

Aren't you contradicting yourself?
Kerimoglu View Drop Down
Consul
Consul

Quote Kerimoglu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20-Oct-2007 at 07:54
BTW Russia did better as well huh
History is a farm. Nations are farmers. What they planted before will show what is going to grow tomorrow!
 Post Reply Post Reply