Notice: This is the official website of the All Empires History Community (Reg. 10 Feb 2002)

FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Rugby World Cup

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 234
Author
Knights View Drop Down
Caliph
Caliph
suspended

Online Status: Offline
  Quote Knights Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Rugby World Cup
    Posted: 21-Oct-2007 at 04:04
Hats off to you and your team, Eondt. It was an honour to have played you. I am so proud of our boys - they defied all the odds to arrive where they are - and boy was it in style. Jason Robinson, you are a legend. Now - onto 2011!

Thought I'd include this too:

And if you don't mind, I have a few jokes to share that I heard today. I mean no offense to my Australian countrymen Tongue.
Q1) If 1st and 2nd play for the Webb Ellis Trophy - what do 7th and 8th place play for?
Q2) What is the difference between the All Blacks and the Wallabies, and a tea bag?

A1) The Bledisloe Cup!
A2) The tea bag stays in the cup longer...

Smile
Leonidas View Drop Down
Tsar
Tsar

Quote Leonidas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21-Oct-2007 at 09:48
congrats to both teams.

I think i might of curse the English with my late support
Eondt View Drop Down
Earl
Earl

Quote Eondt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21-Oct-2007 at 17:13
Thanks Knights,

I only got time now to reply after some hefty partying. It's as if the whole country is riding a wave of Euphoria. There is no bigger honour in sports - for us. Hats off to the English team as well, they proved everybody wrong to get as far as they did and kept me on the dge of my seat for the whole game last night. They were worthy adversaries.

Thanks,

Eon
QueenCleopatra View Drop Down
Earl
Earl

Quote QueenCleopatra Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24-Oct-2007 at 16:13
Congrats to the Springboks, they deserved to win.

And congrats Eondt too!

I must admit I still think that England should have gotten that try. It looked in to me. Still the TMO may have had a better view than the rest of us.

So in a way I feel sorry for Wilkinson et al. Ah well theres always next year.

Edited by QueenCleopatra - 24-Oct-2007 at 16:15
Her Royal Highness , lady of the Two Lands, High Priestess of Thebes, Beloved of Isis , Cleopatra , Oueen of the Nile
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 234